Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has this happened to anyone else ?  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Jacobkim

My ex work colleague which i  fancied a lot and wanted to fuck her. But to scare to attempt her same time.  I left that job about year ago. She actually Contacted me recently asking if she can borrow some money from me?
She worked same place where I use to work about 1 year ago. She has left that job now. She asked me to borrow her £500 for some  personal expenses like rent , bill, payment etc. she promised that she will give me back in couple of months. She is actually fit as fuck. I really want to get her naked and explore her beautyfull body .
I really want to attempt her with an offer for her to have sex with me in returns instead of giving me the money back. Btw she is single and I know she is broke aswell. I would love to shag her once in a week and give her some money for it. Wat u fellow punters say shall I attempt her with this offers?

Has any one been through this or had any success?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have I got this right, you want to take advantage of a lass in a vulnerable position for your own sexual gratification.   :unknown:

Apart from the fact it's illegal to coerce someone into prostitution, it's immoral and shows just what kind of person you are.   :thumbsdown:

Offline dangleberries

Bad idea. For all that @daviemac said.  :thumbsdown:

Why not loan her, or even *give* her the cash, as she is clearly struggling.

The Punting Karma Spirit may reward you in ways you don’t yet understand.

Offline Punterperson1971

My ex work colleague which i  fancied a lot and wanted to fuck her. But to scare to attempt her same time.  I left that job about year ago. She actually Contacted me recently asking if she can borrow some money from me?
She worked same place where I use to work about 1 year ago. She has left that job now. She asked me to borrow her £500 for some  personal expenses like rent , bill, payment etc. she promised that she will give me back in couple of months. She is actually fit as fuck. I really want to get her naked and explore her beautyfull body .
I really want to attempt her with an offer for her to have sex with me in returns instead of giving me the money back. Btw she is single and I know she is broke aswell. I would love to shag her once in a week and give her some money for it. Wat u fellow punters say shall I attempt her with this offers?

Like DM has said you really want to take advantage  a woman with money issues,I think that says it all about your motive towards women and you’re coming across as creepy

Offline Waterhouse

If she’s not advertising services, then I don’t what place this has on a punting forum.  That aside, you come across as something of a lowlife looking to take advantage of a person in financial difficulty who’s down on their luck and in need of a hand-up, not a hand-out.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

You know the lady better than anyone else on this forum so I will assume you think that she is open minded and maybe willing for the sort of arrangement you describe.

My suggestion is that you take the following approach
- Sympathise with her about her predicament but tell her that you don’t have that sort of money available for a loan
- Tell her about the Seeking Arrangement and Only Fans websites and let her know that many good looking girls have used these websites to get obtain some extra money especially during the last couple of years as a result of lockdown etc.

You will have to decide how to proceed based on her reaction when you explain what the two websites offer. If she shows some interest you can then offer her help with setting herself up and at the appropriate time put yourself forward as someone who would be interested in giving her money in exchange for sexual services. You do have to be very careful on how you handle the conversation and be prepared to back off immediately if you get any sort negative signals. I’ve been on Seeking Arrangement for 6 or 7 years and have met many girls there and several have told me if was through discussing their financial woes with one of their friends got them onto the site.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 07:57:49 am by SpaceRaiderDave »
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jacobkim

Bad idea. For all that @daviemac said.  :thumbsdown:

Why not loan her, or even *give* her the cash, as she is clearly struggling.

The Punting Karma Spirit may reward you in ways you don’t yet understand.

That it mate! Good idea! 
Just to let u know guys I haven’t taken  any advantage from her and I won’t do it .
I was thinking with penice in my head . Thanks for correcting me. That shows we punters have good hearts!👍

Offline Thephoenix

Seems an odd story.
You worked in the same job but haven't seen her for a year.
You've had no relationship with her.

Out of the blue she contacts you asking to borrow £500. :unknown:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 08:00:51 am by Thephoenix »

Offline sparkus

Schools summer hols started this week.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
You know the lady better than anyone else on this forum so I will assume you think that she is open minded and maybe willing for the sort of arrangement you describe.

- Sympathise with her about her predicament but tell her that you don’t have that sort of money available for a loan
- Tell her about the Seeking Arrangement and Only Fans websites and let her know that many good looking girls have used these websites to get obtain some extra money especially during the last couple of years as a result of lockdown etc.

You will have to decide how to proceed based on her reaction when you explain what the two websites offer. If she shows some interest you can then offer her help with setting herself up and at the appropriate time put yourself forward as someone who would be interested in giving her money in exchange for sexual services. You do have to be very careful on how you handle the conversation and be prepared to back off immediately if you get any sort negative signals. I’ve been on Seeking Arrangement for 6 or 7 years and have met many girls there and several have told me if was through discussing their financial woes with one of their friends got them onto the site.
You really are an idiot, if he thought she would be open to such an arrangement he wouldn't need to ask for advice on here.

You are just as bad as him and like him someone who needs watching. We don't tolerate dodgy fuckers on here. You already set your stall out with you quoting rules which have nothing to do with you.

Offline Jacobkim

Thanks Dave! You are spot on mate!

Offline Littlefoot

Seems an odd story.
You worked in the same job but haven't seen her for a year.
You've had no relationship with her.

Out of the blue she contacts you asking to borrow £500. :unknown:

Sounds like she’s rinsing the dreamer.  :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

Let me ponder this for a minute.
I’m just trying to think what kind of reaction I would get from any of the women I know. If I suggested they sell sex if they ever fall on hard times.
Mmmmm.

Punch in the gob springs to mind.  :D

Offline shed

If my memory is correct there was another knob with a similar post some time ago.

Offline Cervixpounder69

If both adults consent then no problem but better to propose this in person

Offline shed

Idiot

Offline FiveKnuckles

Thanks Dave! You are spot on mate!

#SMFH #DodgyCuntAlert

What do you mean by being spot on?  In your last post you've said you wouldn't take advantage of her, then backtrack  :dash:

Offline Followyourdick

This is a crock of shit in many ways.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I tend to not become involved in threads such as this as I can scarcely believe what I'm reading - however, in this case I'll make an exception!

Exactly what DavieMac says - 100%

There are a couple of posts on this thread which show a blatant disregard & also show UKP in a very poor light. :thumbsdown:

In my (very) humble opinion, people who post in this manner, have no place on here.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 10:09:11 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Mr Sinister

I’ve been on Seeking Arrangement for 6 or 7 years and have met many girls there and several have told me if was through discussing their financial woes with one of their friends got them onto the site.

Exactly we do not know this woman, she's contacted OP out the blue after a year for all we know she could be contacting various people to finesse. As someone who's been in a similar situation later found out the woman who I came to an arrangement with was just spending way above her means on material crap.

Whatever 2 consenting adults do is their business.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 10:13:04 am by Mr Sinister »

Offline Followyourdick

I tend to not become involved in threads such as this as I can scarcely believe what I'm reading - however, in this case I'll make an exception!

There are a couple of posts on this thread which show a blatant disregard & also show UKP in a very poor light. :thumbsdown:

In my (very) humble opinion, people who post in this manner, have no place on here.

What he said

Offline MysteryManNo.7

You'd be an absolute idiot to give her the money and total c*nt if you did on the understanding she will sleep with you. I can't fathom why you would even consider asking this.

Offline lillythesavage

Agreed, makes you wonder if they read the post back before posting  :unknown:, surely it would be obvious it sounds wrong  :unknown:.

Offline catweazle

I don't think the poor lady in question has only contacted the OP. My guess  is that, in desperation,  she sent the message to anyone and everyone  in the hope that someone will help her.

Having said that the OPs motives are lower than a snake's  belly.

Offline PLeisure

Congrats, OP - your parents must be proud of you  :thumbsdown: :sarcastic: :dash: :drinks:

Offline Atrueyorkie

I don't think the poor lady in question has only contacted the OP. My guess  is that, in desperation,  she sent the message to anyone and everyone  in the hope that someone will help her.

Having said that the OPs motives are lower than a snake's  belly.

This is the comment that should be pinned. +1

Offline ik8133

If you fancy her that much and she's single, why not ask her out on a normal date instead of being so underhand?

Offline belamy85

And I agree with all this 100%!

Offline lillythesavage

If you fancy her that much and she's single, why not ask her out on a normal date instead of being so underhand?

Good point.

Not how the OP thinks though, obviously  :thumbsdown:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
You literally include “Thinking of exploiting a civvy” in the thread title and then ask if anyone has had “success” in anything similar?   Disgusting.

Offline Littlefoot

You literally include “Thinking of exploiting a civvy” in the thread title and then ask if anyone has had “success” in anything similar?   Disgusting.

Even he’s not that stupid, the title has been changed  :hi:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Jesus H... what a disgusting thread even the subject is  :vomit:

OP you need to go around the corner and have a word with yourself. The fact you even considered this shows what kind of person you. Others saying nothing wrong with this or ways to push the girl onto OnlyFans etc major  :thumbsdown:

Its thread and posts like this that give punters and punting a bad name. Can you not just pay and stick your cock in someone who is already working and willing and keep your day dreams and fantasies to yourself. Grim.

Online bitofanovice

I guess you failed to coerce her with your ability to construct a meaningful sentence ????

Offline JustaPunter

You Sir, are a wrong un

Offline Littlefoot

Sounds like she’s rinsing the dreamer.  :hi:

I have to apologise for my post here, I was rushing around this morning, scan read the op, missed vital bits and inappropriately made a rash comment. Reading again it’s a lot worse than I first thought. He’s not really the kind we want here.  :thumbsdown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
That's the beauty of threads like this, they show all the dodgy members.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I've removed that from the title, no matter what we think of him it isn't what he posted and we can't just go round changing things to what we think it should be.

Comments about his morality or whether or not the OP is the kind of person we want on here should be kept for the thread.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I've removed that from the title, no matter what we think of him it isn't what he posted and we can't just go round changing things to what we think it should be.

Comments about his morality or whether or not the OP is the kind of person we want on here should be kept for the thread.

Noted.  Thanks, Davie.

Offline badsin

Numerous comments above, correctly pointing you in the right direction.
If you have the funds, and afford to make a loan, why not -but agree the amount and frequency of repayments.
As an aside, I've known three ladies over the year's that have all jokingly stated they'd thought about going on the game when in some financial difficultly. I'd happily of paid all three being honest. However my standard reply was if they could change a fiver..... raised a smile and lightened the mood :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Agreed, makes you wonder if they read the post back before posting  :unknown:, surely it would be obvious it sounds wrong  :unknown:.

Spot on, sorry.  :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

If my memory is correct there was another knob with a similar post some time ago.

I think it was to do with his cleaner, and was met with the same response.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Met with a totally different tone of response actually.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282797.100

Offline Thephoenix

It would seem from the op that he "really fancied the woman who was as fit as fuck and he fantasized about exploring her beautiful body", so my guess is she was out of his league.
It seems he's seen a possibility of making his fantasies a reality by apparently taking advantage of her vulnerability by offering money for sex.
Other than that, we don't really know the background.

However I think he will have got the message that it's not behaviour becoming of a member of the honourable association of UKpunters, and will wisely keep his head down for a while.

To the op....give her a loan if you want to. It's your money, but be cautious about what her motives are as well as your own.

Offline sparkus

Zac! It went on forever.

Don't forget the dude with his Fiesta Reader's Letters 'odd jobs and blow jobs' thing with his neighbour. Met a girl on Monday, did his ironing on Tuesday, watched porn together on Wednesday, fellatio on Thursday, chilled on Sunday etc.

Offline Rocket1927

i smell bull shit, if i was you i would invest some of your money into English lessons looking at your spelling  :D :D

Offline Stevelondon

i smell bull shit, if i was you i would invest some of your money into English lessons looking at your spelling  :D :D

ER !!!!

I see three small i’s in your post  :D

Maybe also a were instead of a was 😂
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 05:16:28 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline lillythesavage

ER !!!!

I see three small i’s in your post  :D

Maybe also a were instead of a was 😂

:lol:, Brilliant,  :D

Offline alabama1

Maybe you should invest some of yours into punting  :rolleyes:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Stop taking the piss out of guy's standard of English. He's almost certainly not writing in his native tongue and anyone who thinks it's acceptable to have a pop at his spelling or composition is a vile racist in my view.

By all means disabuse him of his crazy intentions but leave the nasty uncalled for personal attacks out of it.