Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancellation fee  (Read 11625 times)

Offline punk

If punting was made illegal it would not affect me at all, I would simply break the law.      :hi: :hi:

good luck, because hartman is such a bitch she would be in for naming and shaming.

Offline Jimmyredcab

good luck, because hartman is such a bitch she would be in for naming and shaming.

Prostitution can never be stopped, it has gone on since the beginning of time.   :hi:

Offline punk

Prostitution can never be stopped, it has gone on since the beginning of time.   :hi:

true like drinking and drugs, but a future labour government will do what they also do, throw £££££££ at the problem and jump on the police's back to crack down on the problem,only to realise that years later its been a complete waste of space and time.

Offline smiths

true like drinking and drugs, but a future labour government will do what they also do, throw £££££££ at the problem and jump on the police's back to crack down on the problem,only to realise that years later its been a complete waste of space and time.

That didnt happen at all in 2010 when Harridans coercion law came in, not one prosecution that i have seen as of yet. It was to scare punters off punting in the first place rather than nicking punters.

Also Armitt the police lead on prostitution has recently said he sees no problem with two consenting adults doing what they want off street. At present he is a realist who agrees prostitution will continue whatever.

So Harridan might criminalise ALL punters sadly but it doesnt mean the police in ALL areas will enforce the law as they dont now with brothels. It will be up to the views of the top cops in any given area.

Also in 2010 Labour didnt throw the police extra resources to nick punters, i have no doubt they wouldnt if such a law is passed. In reality it would cost enormous sums to nick punters enmasse, especially those that punt with Indies. Of course just the fact its a criminal offence would put some punters off as the risk wouldnt be worth it to them, and its this that Harridan is looking to do at least initially in my view. She could try to campaign once the law was in with femi-nazis like Bindel for the police to enforce the law. But she hasnt done that with brothels despite her view that ALL WGs are victims and ALL punters exploiting them as predators. ;)

Offline punk

That didnt happen at all in 2010 when Harridans coercion law came in, not one prosecution that i have seen as of yet. It was to scare punters off punting in the first place rather than nicking punters.

Also Armitt the police lead on prostitution has recently said he sees no problem with two consenting adults doing what they want off street. At present he is a realist who agrees prostitution will continue whatever.

So Harridan might criminalise ALL punters sadly but it doesnt mean the police in ALL areas will enforce the law as they dont now with brothels. It will be up to the views of the top cops in any given area.

Also in 2010 Labour didnt throw the police extra resources to nick punters, i have no doubt they wouldnt if such a law is passed. In reality it would cost enormous sums to nick punters enmasse, especially those that punt with Indies. Of course just the fact its a criminal offence would put some punters off as the risk wouldnt be worth it to them, and its this that Harridan is looking to do at least initially in my view. She could try to campaign once the law was in with femi-nazis like Bindel for the police to enforce the law. But she hasnt done that with brothels despite her view that ALL WGs are victims and ALL punters exploiting them as predators. ;)

a lot of what you have said i agree, but you know as well as i do the police are not an independent body far from it, she would try her best to get a public reaction against  prostitution  though the media and other outlets.

The reason labour did not throw money at the problem was because  it was a general election year and the country was bankrupt, does not look too clever throwing money at the problem when you have fucked up the country, you know your party going to loose and you are going into opposition.

Look what happen with gay marriage there was no public out cry and it was no where on the political agenda, until davy boy sticks his oar in.

Offline Jimmyredcab

America once tried to ban alcohol, look how successful that was.   :rolleyes:

Offline punk

America once tried to ban alcohol, look how successful that was.   :rolleyes:

true but look how long it took to repeal the law, and its punters that are going to be targeted not WGS

vorian

true but look how long it took to repeal the law, and its punters that are going to be targeted not WGS

Would they really want to criminalise a large group of ordinary people who on the whole are normal law abiding tax payers (The punters I mean). For no real gain, the threat of doing it yes to try to scare punters but the time and resources would be massive and not reduce the criminal aspect that much at all.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Would they really want to criminalise a large group of ordinary people who on the whole are normal law abiding tax payers (The punters I mean). For no real gain, the threat of doing it yes to try to scare punters but the time and resources would be massive and not reduce the criminal aspect that much at all.  :thumbsdown:

It would also be a nightmare for the CPS, the punter denies everything, so does the pro$$ie, how on earth is that ever going to reach the courts.    :thumbsdown:

vorian

It would also be a nightmare for the CPS, the punter denies everything, so does the pro$$ie, how on earth is that ever going to reach the courts.    :thumbsdown:

I agree, Jimmy thats my point, I think they will threaten but never really enforce it, apart from headline cases.

Offline punk

Norway,sweden?, and now france have put this into effect so i presume she will look at these countries as shining examples.

Offline smiths

Yes Harridan views punters as predators exploiting and abusing poor women who are forced into prostitution so would be more than happy to see as many punters criminalised as possible. No doubt in her thinking the more that got convicted the less would risk punting in the first place.

I hope she wont have enough others to support her position but wouldnt put my money on it. If she did have enough support it would then be about how the different police forces and areas within forces decide to police such a law. As i posted the police prostitution lead Armitt has recently made his views clear, they dont correlate with Harridans at present.

Offline punk

Yes Harridan views punters as predators exploiting and abusing poor women who are forced into prostitution so would be more than happy to see as many punters criminalised as possible. No doubt in her thinking the more that got convicted the less would risk punting in the first place.

I hope she wont have enough others to support her position but wouldnt put my money on it. If she did have enough support it would then be about how the different police forces and areas within forces decide to police such a law. As i posted the police prostitution lead Armitt has recently made his views clear, they dont correlate with Harridans at present.

but he can be made to change his mind

if ever there is a reason to europe that will a good one.