Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking the lead during a punt  (Read 2047 times)

cjkanye02

I think I used to be a bit of a passive pussy for most of my punts, letting the WG lead and pretty much just letting her work through her repertoire.

Nowadays I'm taking control more, asking for what I want and even being a bit more dominant, though nothing too excessive! It's really stepped it up a gear and seems to get a good response.

How are you guys in this regard?

Offline Daffodil

I agree. I think being too passive will impact negatively on your punt with most prossies. What you want from a punt won't usually tally exactly with what she wants, e.g. I'm sure she'd prefer to you to cum in the johnny whilst fucking her rather than in her mouth, so if you want that, and she provides the service, you probably need to instigate it.

circusbizarre

you pay your money you get what you want simples :)

Offline Daffodil

If only it were that simple.

Toshiba

You try to get whats on offer more like

Offline latecomer

In general I've found that WGs appreciate it when you let them know clearly what you're seeking and it makes for a better session all round.  I've heard more than one of them complain that some men expect them to be mind readers.

vorian

In general I've found that WGs appreciate it when you let them know clearly what you're seeking and it makes for a better session all round.  I've heard more than one of them complain that some men expect them to be mind readers.

I have heard this as well, personally before the punt  the WG will know what I want down to the smallest detail but I am unusual in that regard. I do believe in getting exactly what you want, that does mean time and effort on the part of the punter though, at least until you get the girl trained up to your individual needs then it becomes easier.

potato

With my regular I tend to plan everything out in my mind over the few days before I see her. Sometimes  I have been known to write notes as I think of things - and on a couple of occasions I have even written a "script" for her if we are doing something different and we are doing something like reverse tie & tease. Meets with my reg tend to be long ones so its important that I get a flow to the afternoon, swap things around, add new things so it keeps it all fresh every meet.    Some girls will be quite happy to lie there and do nothing until prompted and then its your fault if you don't ask and move things on.  Its nice to meet a girl that is spontaneous and doesn't have to be asked although this isn't to be confused with those that have a "set routine" for their meets as there is nothing worse than a girl going through the pattern that she always does for every meet, robot fashion.

vorian

With my regular I tend to plan everything out in my mind over the few days before I see her. Sometimes  I have been known to write notes as I think of things - and on a couple of occasions I have even written a "script" for her if we are doing something different and we are doing something like reverse tie & tease. Meets with my reg tend to be long ones so its important that I get a flow to the afternoon, swap things around, add new things so it keeps it all fresh every meet.    Some girls will be quite happy to lie there and do nothing until prompted and then its your fault if you don't ask and move things on.  Its nice to meet a girl that is spontaneous and doesn't have to be asked although this isn't to be confused with those that have a "set routine" for their meets as there is nothing worse than a girl going through the pattern that she always does for every meet, robot fashion.

Nice post, that pretty much describes my regular punts it does take time and effort but it pays dividends for me.

potato

Nice post, that pretty much describes my regular punts it does take time and effort but it pays dividends for me.

It does take a surprising amount of planning time but I believe that the rewards are worth it.  I particularly like the cheeky grin on my regulars face as she asks "so what have you got planned for me today?" I hope I don't run out of ideas!

Offline smiths

I think I used to be a bit of a passive pussy for most of my punts, letting the WG lead and pretty much just letting her work through her repertoire.

Nowadays I'm taking control more, asking for what I want and even being a bit more dominant, though nothing too excessive! It's really stepped it up a gear and seems to get a good response.

How are you guys in this regard?

I seek confirmation that what i require is actually still on offer when enquiring, if it is i expect to recieve those services as i ensure i am clean and have the agreed cash thus upholding my end of the deal which i do each and EVERY time when punting. Clear communication is crucial in punting, a WG isnt a mind reader so punters have to be clear what they want in my view.

So assuming the WG isnt a blatant liar its those services i go for and i always take the lead as its me paying. I will move things on if necessary as i have my set plan of breaking an hour punt down into three sessions of 20 minutes. If a WG also enjoys it great, but i cant be certain whether they do or not not knowing them well enough so convincing acting is just fine with me.

Curious6705

Ideally for me there is something of a meeting of minds as well as naughty bits, and neither one or the other takes the lead exclusively. Some girls are very intuitive \ mind readers which is always a pleasant surprise - for example Sidney who unfortunately recently left LMP.

RandyF

Being passive with as lazy, un-skilled prossie is a recipe for a VERY unsatisfying punt.

How assertive I am, depends largely on the kind of responses (or lack off), I'm getting from the prossie.

Offline KentAde

I have heard this as well, personally before the punt  the WG will know what I want down to the smallest detail but I am unusual in that regard. I do believe in getting exactly what you want, that does mean time and effort on the part of the punter though, at least until you get the girl trained up to your individual needs then it becomes easier.

+1
Pre-punt I always confirm what I am looking for and expecting in the booking and that way it saves any ackward moments when we meet.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I rather like her to take the lead!

My requirements are pretty vanilla, but even then I've found that the best ladies will add little twists to keep some spontaneity to the proceedings.  I think they like to keep things interesting for themselves and it shows that they've actually invested something in the meeting.