Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlours with Extras - London  (Read 41290 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Massage Parlour - London

I am writing this post as I have been a member of this site for a long time. Despite not posting on a regular basis I regularly check in and keep myself up to date on the latest talent available whether that comes in the form of working girls, a massage parlours or something else.

I think it's fair to say, sharing is caring but sometimes if we do not share efficiently then it's a wasted effort.

I have researched the topic before ignorantly posting this, but there is not clear and precise recommendations for massage parlours that offer extra's, so with that in mind lets utilise this post for exactly that.

On Sunday of all days I visited Asian Touch in Soho (Shaftesbury Avenue)
I won't go into great detail. I will just post the link of the review of my experience below but in brief, it's a pretty obvious place to anyone with half a brain cell but nevertheless that didn't stop me.
In I go. Money paid to the man at the desk. (40 for 45 mins). Get led to a room. Undress, leaving all but my boxes on.
Lady come's in, asks if I have been here before. I hadn't but I say I have been before, yes.
She asks me if I'd like to leave my pants on. I say no, I'd rather take them off and that's exactly what I do.

I lay down, have a blissful massage. She asks if I'd like a special massage also, I say yes please. She asks how much do I normally pay. I lie and say £20. She says oh no, not here. She says £60. I laugh, we reach an agreement for £30.
Honestly, what happens next....BEST HANDJOB I've ever had in all my life.

Would I recommend, YES.   :yahoo:

Some people would be quick to say £70 is a lot for a 45 min massage and a hand job and perhaps they are right, but sometimes if you go somewhere and you know it’s guaranteed then you won't be disappointed.
I punt, but sometimes you just don't want to be let down. Sunday I didn’t want to be and I certainly wasn't.

As mentioned, I will post the link to the review.

If anyone has any other recommendations of venues please post below also with a brief description, any links to review you have done would also be welcomed.
Have fun and stay safe.

:drinks:

LL

I've paid £20 at that place for HE. That's all I'm prepared to pay for it and it's the standard rate by the way, across the whole of London. Her asking for £60 and then you having to barter with her - this is exactly the kind of shit I've come to expect from such places and is the reason I don't usually bother with them any more. £60 for a 5 minute wank. For fuck sake. Greedy bitch. :D

Offline Sheer Tights

Try anywhere in Chinatown. £20 for 20mins + £20 HE.

Offline samba

Offline Hotshots76

Sheer Tights care to tell us where???

I am aware there are many massage places to chose from but a recommendation is always best.

punter6969

Well you lot are generous as I would never pay £20 for a wank especially if I can get a fuck with a naked woman less than 5 mins walk around the corner for £20

Offline Sheer Tights

Sheer Tights care to tell us where???

I am aware there are many massage places to chose from but a recommendation is always best.

If you walk past Soho fire station towards Piccadilly you will pass two parlours with girls standing in the doorway. In the first I recommend a milf called Yaya & the second there is millf called Julie, but not surpringly, she's busy most of the time. The other girls also give very good service. I pay £20 for 20mins + £20HE. I think they charge extra for strip but I never ask as they look so sexy in their outfits.

Offline Sheer Tights

Well you lot are generous as I would never pay £20 for a wank especially if I can get a fuck with a naked woman less than 5 mins walk around the corner for £20

Unlike the parlours, the places around the corner are unclean, smell of smoke and you are constantly reminded that you have to be out in 10 mins.

Online 76shen

If you walk past Soho fire station towards Piccadilly you will pass two parlours with girls standing in the doorway. In the first I recommend a milf called Yaya & the second there is millf called Julie, but not surpringly, she's busy most of the time. The other girls also give very good service. I pay £20 for 20mins + £20HE. I think they charge extra for strip but I never ask as they look so sexy in their outfits.

you will find that the girls work in both of these shops and they normally ask £40 HE. i will only give £20. i don't bother with b2b in these places they charge to much and they only rub their boobs over you, not the full body.

what day's dose Yaya work. i will give her a try.

Offline Sheer Tights

All girls say they work Mon - Fri but I'm sure they must alter their shifts. I did pass yesterday ( but didn't go in) & saw Yaya standing in the doorway of the first one. She looks about mid 30s but says she's 44.

LL

Shaftesbury avenue is the least discreet place to visit a parlour on God's green Earth. With girls in short dresses waving at potential customers as they walk past and trying to entice them in. Anybody you knew who saw you enter or exit such an establishment would be under no illusions as to why you were there. So not good for people who work in the area. Also since the area is always packed with tourists most girls will try to fleece customers by quoting bonkers amounts for extras which then have to be negotiated. Not only that but I've had my time cut short on occasion and once even got bait and switched! The girl you see in the window won't necessarily be the one who will rub your back. On this one occasion the cute Asian girl led me to the room and asked me to undress and lay face down on the massage table. She left the room. When she returned I didn't look up but heard the squirt of the oil and felt her hands on my back. When I turned over near the end (the point at which the negotiations begin), you guessed it - it wasn't the cute Asian girl but a fat tattooed Pole. I didn't even bother with extras. It wasn't a bad massage though to be fair.  :D

punter6969

Unlike the parlours, the places around the corner are unclean, smell of smoke and you are constantly reminded that you have to be out in 10 mins.

I rather pay £20 for a 10 min fuck than for HE. Besides, 34 Romily Street is quite clean

peterperfect

Like the OP I'm a long-time lurker and have read these massage threads with interest. The Shaftesbury Ave places are certainly the most conspicuous places you could ever visit but the same goes for all the ones around Chinatown and north of Shaftesbury in Soho - they are all in really busy areas. I just roll with the anonymity of the city and hope that a man ducking into a doorway isn't noticed.

I do love these places and had a great B2B with snogging and touching in one of the Chinese places (£30 for 30 min+£50 for B2B/HE).

I've been thinking about trying some of the online agencies (Eros Massage/Cloud 9/Go Massage London - has Butterfly in the title but not to be confused with Butterfly Touch). Has anyone tried any of these?

Offline IrishBob

I've been thinking about trying some of the online agencies (Eros Massage/Cloud 9/Go Massage London - has Butterfly in the title but not to be confused with Butterfly Touch). Has anyone tried any of these?

Long term lurker here too.
I've used Eros massage before last summer.
In a quiet residential building behind Marylebone station. It has multiple floors with other rooms I think. I only went up one floor to the room connected to the kitchen, but I heard other people arriving.

A cute asian girl, mid twenties I'd say, greeted me at the door and took me to the room. Full service massage was offered and the quality of the massage was quite good. She started playing with balls and my behind for a bit and then asked me to turn over.

OW and her on top followed by doggy until i popped. Then a nice relaxing massage to finish. Another pop was offered at £20 extra but i declined.

I enjoyed it and i thought it was worth it compared to other parlours where you spend about the same amount for a HJ

LL

In a quiet residential building behind Marylebone station. It has multiple floors with other rooms I think. I only went up one floor to the room connected to the kitchen, but I heard other people arriving.

A cute asian girl, mid twenties I'd say, greeted me at the door and took me to the room. Full service massage was offered and the quality of the massage was quite good. She started playing with balls and my behind for a bit and then asked me to turn over.

OW and her on top followed by doggy until i popped. Then a nice relaxing massage to finish. Another pop was offered at £20 extra but i declined.

I enjoyed it and i thought it was worth it compared to other parlours where you spend about the same amount for a HJ
So how much did you pay in total then?  Other parlours charge £20 for a HJ on top of the price of a massage (£25-£30 for 30 minutes, bit less than double that for an hour).
Thanks.

Offline IrishBob

So how much did you pay in total then?  Other parlours charge £20 for a HJ on top of the price of a massage (£25-£30 for 30 minutes, bit less than double that for an hour).
Thanks.

£120 for 1 hour full service.
so massage, naked, OW and full service.

Other massage parlours like a parlour i sometimes go to in Earls Court for an hour is £45 and b2b is £60. So £105 total for a naked HJ but very good massage

So it depends on what you want.

LL

£120 for 1 hour full service.
so massage, naked, OW and full service.

Other massage parlours like a parlour i sometimes go to in Earls Court for an hour is £45 and b2b is £60. So £105 total for a naked HJ but very good massage

So it depends on what you want.
So you're comparing the price of full service in a massage parlour to B2B in a massage parlour. A handjob is £20 extra. B2B, at £60 extra is a waste of money, in my opinion.

Offline IrishBob

So you're comparing the price of full service in a massage parlour to B2B in a massage parlour. A handjob is £20 extra. B2B, at £60 extra is a waste of money, in my opinion.

Peterperfect asked what they were like so I was comparing them because of that. I havent tried the others. But from what i've read about them it seems they offer similar experiences.

The basic ratio at that parlour is £20 Hj, £40 topless and £60 B2B. You can negotiate it down if you've charmed them enough.

I personally have only went for the B2B once as i agree its not worth it. However it seems a standard starting point for it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:44:24 pm by IrishBob »

goodboy13

Anyone used - External Link/Members Only before, recommend?

Got some stunning looking girls on the site. Will they look that good in the flesh and how about the service...

punter6969

I bet you the girls you see aren't the ones on the website.

Julia is a Chinese model so I doubt you will see her

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 10:43:00 pm by punter6969 »

perris

I recently visited this one and the milf was def called Julie. Let me snog her, sucked her tities (nice long nipples) and fingered her whilst she massaged me for ages. Was this the 'Asian Touch' or other one? If other whats the name of it?

gamelghari

I think the shop referred to by Sheer Tights is 'Be Beauty' and by the Bus stop 'W' on Shaftesbury Avenue. It's £45 for 60mins.  I was on my way to yet another appointment in 'Asian Touch' last week and an Asian Girl waved at me from shop, which I returned. I stuck my head in the door to ask the cost. The girl was an absolute stunner and dressed in a LBD and heels. I didn't ask if she would be the masseuse but forewarned is forearmed.
The girl said, 'You can have massage now' and seemed very keen and whilst I was tempted I don't like to break appointments. I said that I intended to return in a couple of weeks time and she gave me her name [which I've forgotten] and that I should ask for her, suggesting she was the masseuse.

I'm really going to give it a go in a couple of weeks.  Apart from Asian Touch there's another just east of AT which looks well kosher, but probably might not be. No plans to try that place though.

Just been tipped off about another Massage Shop called 'Tip Top Thai Massage' situated at 52 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3LQ. No idea of its viability though [and for me its a little off the beaten track]. If anyone tries, I'd be obliged to know 74 Bus runs past;
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:22:45 pm by gamelghari »

perris

I think the shop referred to by Sheer Tights is 'Be Beauty' and by the Bus stop 'W' on Shaftesbury Avenue. It's £45 for 60mins.  I was on my way to yet another appointment in 'Asian Touch' last week and an Asian Girl waved at me from shop, which I returned. I stuck my head in the door to ask the cost. The girl was an absolute stunner and dressed in a LBD and heels. I didn't ask if she would be the masseuse but forewarned is forearmed.
The girl said, 'You can have massage now' and seemed very keen and whilst I was tempted I don't like to break appointments. I said that I intended to return in a couple of weeks time and she gave me her name [which I've forgotten] and that I should ask for her, suggesting she was the masseuse.

I'm really going to give it a go in a couple of weeks.  Apart from Asian Touch there's another just east of AT which looks well kosher, but probably might not be. No plans to try that place though.

Just been tipped off about another Massage Shop called 'Tip Top Thai Massage' situated at 52 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3LQ. No idea of its viability though [and for me its a little off the beaten track]. If anyone tries, I'd be obliged to know 74 Bus runs past;
Place I went was, Shaftesbury Avenue - No 78 - Lavender Beauty & Health - no shop front just a doorway

Online 76shen

I've visited this place a couple of years ago. saw a nice looking thai girl. pay £25 for 30min the massage was good, but she wanted £40 HE and no touching. i think I gave her £30 can't remember so long ago.

gamelghari

Cheers!!! Any port in a storm for this one I think.

CheeseInferno

Had a cracking massage at HMN near Goodge St last week. Hour long massage left me feeling well, got a 'special massage' for 30 (usually 40 she reckoned). BJs would've been on offer if I'd paid more.

Offline Hotshots76

Any chance of posting a review? Sharing is caring ....and of course would be very much appreciated.

CheeseInferno

Sorry hotshots, been busy, will get round to it!

Offline londonhas

couple of months ago went for the everwell on the pedestrian street in chinatown - old reliable place although not so discreet location.

started with 30min but massage was legit and very good so extended to 1 hr about 20mins in - i think it was 1 hr for 45 at the end
hr was excellent, some touching over clothes allowed, paid 20extra (negotiated down from 40) - i think would have been 30 to remove clothes with touching and maybe 40 for b2b.

the girl was probably mid-late 20s, good body abit chubby but face was nothing to write home about, looked ok in the dimmed lights.

Offline closeshave

Had a cracking massage at HMN near Goodge St last week. Hour long massage left me feeling well, got a 'special massage' for 30 (usually 40 she reckoned). BJs would've been on offer if I'd paid more.

any chance of further details

thinking of popping along there this weekend

Mike Williams

HMN GOODGE STREET? REALLY? The most run down and dirty little hovel I have had the displeasure of visiting. Website makes the place look nice and they actually boast that it has refurbished. Avoid this place unless really desperate. Went there for a genuine massage as back was in pain; girl on reception was actually really cute but couldn't massage for fuck. About 30mins in she starts playing with my balls so I was pleasantly surprised. But then her over-inflated £80 for HE was vexing in the extreme. Negotiated down to 30 but the contemptuous way she finished me off was irritating. There are much nicer places around Lindon for me to waste my time & money going back there. Avoid like the plague. Unless you fancy GETTING something like the plague!!!!

jamie777

Hi mate I'm knew to this business and wanted to give this place a go. Did you book by calling or just walked straight in? Also what massage did you ask for to get this? Cheers

Offline Uncle Buck

Are there any decent massage places (HE included) that are not Thai or Chinese? I'm in town next week and looking for a FBSM near Euston.

Thanks gents....

Offline stuart.

guys which place regularly has the most stunning sexy Chinese girls please? not Thai, would really appreciate any help   :)