Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Olinas new but disinterested - Earls Court  (Read 2282 times)

Offline op72

Booking info
1 hour booking
Price: £140.00 (normal price £150 with a £10 Olina frequent flyer discount)

Comms
Sent a text to Olinas to request an hour and received a confirmation straight away with the address.

Venue
Incall at her apartment. tiny studio flat on a very busy road near to Earls Court Station.

Holly
Looks very young 22/23 yrs old with very sexy implants probably size D. Very slim and fit body with super smooth skin

The Experience
I arrived at her apartment on time. buzzed and was let into the main corridoor

Once at her front door, she opened it and let me in. Laid the gift on the bed and she beckoned me towards the tiny shower. As I undressed she hung up my clothes and then changed into an outfit i had bought for her and waited on the bed whilst i washed.

We then lay on the bed and she seemed really quite cold and distracted. i did not feel any warmth from her at all and she looked quite disinterested. I found her very attractive and just wanted to touch and kiss her however she constantly needed me to guide her and make suggestions/change positions. she was full of negatives such as we cant use the sofa (too noisy), dont put fingers inside me etc. etc. I have a feeling she is quite an experienced WG and has really become very tired of it all now. After 30 or 40 minutes of trying to get her warmed up i just felt tired of trying to motivate her and then asked to CIM. Then wiped up and she seemed happy that i was going although continued to be very distant.

Overall
Overall It left feeling very empty and unimpressed, almost guilty that I had visited her as she seems quite young and negative about being in the business. I would certainly expect more for £140 ph

Pros
- Lovely body . Really tight with lovely bold ons. I Could kiss and caress that body all day long.

Cons
Really distant, uninterested and impersonal. more like a Romanian WG at £100ph

This review is a neutral bordering a negative

Will I revisit? Highly doubtful

Any questions please ask?