Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny wife.com  (Read 2381 times)

Diehard

On a review website (can't remember which one) it rated the above as highly as SA. sA has about 700 pages on here and seems many blokes having great success albeit I can't access that page anymore but I assume most having success.

In principle I like the above site as it allows payment by SMS. Just wondered if anyone has tried it and how they have found it?

fredpunter

sounds great, 8,669,333 members in the UK alone, I believe that well over 10% of the whole population (including children and pensioners)

need not be too concerned about the disclaimer "Persons appearing in photographs may not be actual members."

Let us know how you get on   

mediumjoe

It would seem that if you don't live in Aldershot (God knows why) there are very few people on it,
 Probably just another scam to get £12.50 a month out of you terms and conditions mean that if you did sign up it  wouldn't be very easy to get out of.
very American in its location base and doesn't seem very user-friendly.  I won't be risking it .Joe

Offline WhackDaddy

I think these sites are all linked and because there a so few women they rotate them round so the men or mugs pay up.

Diehard

sounds great, 8,669,333 members in the UK alone, I believe that well over 10% of the whole population (including children and pensioners)

need not be too concerned about the disclaimer "Persons appearing in photographs may not be actual members."

Let us know how you get on

:lol: hadn't looked that closely given the recommendation I had read but suffice to say I shall try and get a gift card and try SA

hackman51

I had a look but was put off by their aggressive marketing 12.50 pcm. lol. i like free sites. Can someone say what is going on with SA? i had a look but could only see young women asking for money to pay for their life. I just want to have horny one offs.

thanks

Hackman

Offline Desimonic

If you can stand hours and hours of messages with women and except a high flake rate of no shows when you arrange meets then go for it on SA. Otherwise i wont recommend.

Just my too cents
 :drinks:

Diehard

If you can stand hours and hours of messages with women and except a high flake rate of no shows when you arrange meets then go for it on SA. Otherwise i wont recommend.

Just my too cents
 :drinks:

I'm very dubious about SA but what has me puzzled is so many here seem to do well on there.