Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: insatiablillie adultwork  (Read 2043 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online jarrovian

A bit late with this review, the meeting took place a couple of weeks ago. Met at illies home in south shields, a comfortable semi. I had  showered beforehand, but enjoy being soaped up by a woman so that's where we began. After drying off it. Was off to the bedroom, lots of dfk before illie took me in her mouth. A super bj followed before I returned the compliment. Then it was on to 69 which was great and got even better as illie somehow hooked her arms around my legs and forced them back so that my arse was in the air so she could stick her tongue in my bumhole, brilliant. We then went into doggy and fucked until I pulled out and came on her tits. After a bit chit chat it was time for round 2, and although illie tried her heart out I just couldn't cum again (its an age thing). All in all a fantastic meeting. Illie won't be everyone's cup of tea, as she does carry a bit of weight, but I found her clean and attractive about 5'3" lovely eyes and a great personality.would definitely see again.

Offline geordie.si79

So pleased I've seen this.. Used to be a regular when she was at Amour and worked in Newcastle..

A trip south of tge Tyne is in order now I've found her again, amazing lass  :yahoo:

Offline oldfart

I saw her a few times over the years,
                          nice sweet girl,
                                        a punter called RIGGERS used to be mad over her.

Toshiba

External Link/Members Only

I'd agree with everything in the OP's review. Illie's great.

Not for me, actually sounds outstanding service wise but i do prefer petite and shes pushing it saying shes a 12....just not my cup of tea

Offline Eager Thighs

illie somehow hooked her arms around my legs and forced them back so that my arse was in the air so she could stick her tongue in my bumhole, brilliant.

Was this requested? I ask because personally I'd be pretty pissed off a WG randomly tried to stick her tongue up my bot. I get that some fellas are into this but not my cup of tea and not something I'd want to be surprised with. She sounds like a great punt though! Bit too large for my tastes unfortunately.

Online jarrovian

No it wasn't requested, but I'm up for most things as long as there's no pain