Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands Airport. Outcall recommendations.  (Read 991 times)

Offline Fatcock0191

Hi guys

Im going to be in a hotel near east mids airport one night next week and i am
Looking for recommendations for outcall options to my hotel.

Any suggestions welcome

Thanx in advance

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
You’d probably get more help if you explained your type / services required etc
We all have different tastes, aw is your best bet and then checking the reviews here

Offline l1mpd1ck

Do an AW search for girls within, say, 10 miles of your hotel that do outcalls and then look them up on here or do an AW RB and look up any that bid and take your fancy

Online badsin

Haha, sorry but I've got to mention  it, a member for three years, this is your first post and it's asking for assistance. You should really pull your finger out, make some post's and place a review or you could be called a leech :scare:
As stated above use AW, there's a search facility on here also.....I can think of one very well reviewed SP, but you should be able to find her :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Haha, sorry but I've got to mention  it, a member for three years, this is your first post and it's asking for assistance. You should really pull your finger out, make some post's and place a review or you could be called a leech :scare:
As stated above use AW, there's a search facility on here also.....I can think of one very well reviewed SP, but you should be able to find her :hi:

I’ve got my eye in him  :lol:
Hopefully his hotel adventure will be shared with us

Offline GoldTop

I’ve got my eye in him  :lol:
Hopefully his hotel adventure will be shared with us

It won't...
Just like Tk1972 and Benji1717

Offline Space Invader

I think any regular on here can think of a couple of strong possibilities for him, one lives almost next to the airport !
But as you say - let him do his own research, and when he’s contributed to the group , we may be more helpful in the future.

Offline Space Invader

I must say tho guys - when I look at Badsin and Iloveoral , who alone has 7,492 posts and 268 reviews , it makes me feel like a leech !!!!
Respect where its due !!!!
Have you ever worked out how much your visits have cost you over the years ? - in my case thats why there’s no Bentley on my drive - maybe best if we don’t think about it too much - lol

Offline GoldTop

I think any regular on here can think of a couple of strong possibilities for him, one lives almost next to the airport !
But as you say - let him do his own research, and when he’s contributed to the group , we may be more helpful in the future.

Well the hotel stay is this week so won't be long before the review  :)

Offline 801