Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Thai massage  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Longrod

Having not been punting much recently because of the pandemic I've got the itch again and fancy some action with the thai girls. Can someone recommend a good Thai joint??!!?? TIA

Offline sparkus

Rather than wait for others to line up some recommendations, you could just have a read of the various reviews posted the last few weeks here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=categories;name=massage

I've never even been to Leicester but I know there's a decent selection from that.

Offline hungryboy

Well, the consensus on this forum seems to be that the three Sala Thai shops are not so good when it comes to the extras. My (limited) experiences back that up. Shops where I've had a good time include Sunin at 163 Fosse Road. Thai Massage Therapy at 164 Narborough Rd. Thai Massage Therapy on Aylestone Rd (just down from the Fiat dealer) - this one has Indian ladies too.  As ever though, it depends of the particular lady you get and her mood on the day!

Offline raph404

For my money you should look at New Thai House.
From what I can tell they're back up after lockdown, I went a couple years ago and it was the best i'd ever had.
Ask for the Nuru massage ;)

Offline unknownking123

From what I can tell they're back up after lockdown, I went a couple years ago and it was the best i'd ever had.

Sounds interesting though expensive if extras are on top of their listed prices!

Offline hungryboy

Few years since I've been there. Was pretty good but bloody expensive!

Offline EastmidsBrowser

I visited New Thai House in the week. Wasn't that impressed with the masseuse so simply asked for a quick handjob. Was also nervous about covid. She was very friendly. May be others cup of tea more