Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sandra Manchester Norther Quarter  (Read 2006 times)

43 review(s) for  Xx Sexy Sandra xX (39 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only

Price:

Seen Sandra twice:
70 for 30 mins and 120 for 1 hr

Looks:

Opened the door in heels and obviously made an effort with her looks. Age mentioned as 32 I would put her at mid or late thirties instead but I am shit at guessing ages. As previously mentioned here Barbie look loads of make-up, fake eyelashes... at first when she opened the door the fake look hit me and I remembered what was written here and I thought that I did not like her but once in the room and naked I was very attracted to her and found her very sexy. So not the cute look but the sexy slutty look which does it for me in a punt.

Service:

OWO, Sex in various positions, DFK, CIM. This girl excels in this department, attitude is out of this world, extremely friendly and obviously keen to please, always asking if satisfied and if there is anything you need which really makes you feel cared for and the attention is nice. oral is very very good, deep and the only girl where I did not feel any teeth at all.

Hygiene is impeccable, smells absolutely divine whether oral hygiene or body scent I don't know what she uses but it drove me crazy. I am very attentive when it comes to hygiene and can be off put by the slightest of things and this girl is top top in that department alongside HotSweetCandy.

I am not a fan of DFK, usually FK is enough for me but she keeps going at it like you're her long lost boyfriend which feels nice and very GFE like reminds me again of HotSweetCandy in that department which is a plus.

One thing that never happened in any other punt to me is that after she was in CG for a few minutes and climbed off to change positions condom was very creamy on outside I do not know whether that was her juices or just some pre-inserted in her pussy lube before the meet as I normally don't have that effect on women :lol:

For the neg side, service is definitely rushed and she operates the meets on the conveyor belt type for sure, she does aim to make you cum fast and you can easily feel it. But tbh if her service is like that I didn't mind a bit of rushing.

After finishing, she was very nice to speak with, she seems a really nice person with a great attitude and I found her very open and genuine in her conversation and actually enjoyed talking to her which for me is always the cherry on the cake for a punt to be great.

Overall left extremely happy from her place and definitely planned a second visit immediately.

Now this review would have been a super positive and one of my best meets had I not been there a second time and was a bit disappointed not from her service but from her rushing. The second time saw her for 1 hr, same great service but it felt a bit even more rushed than the first and after cumming she suggested a massage which was really bad she just hovered her hands above me putting in 0 effort and then asked if I wanted a shower even though 30 mins were left! I asked if we can go again and to her credit she jumped on my cock and started sucking enthusiastically but I did not have the energy for the second time. I appreciated her trying but it was cheeky of her to try and get me out without suggesting a second pop which did bother me and I wanted to put this review as a neutral at first but after reconsidering her great service the 1st meet and even the 2nd up until I came I decided to give her a second chance and let you decide whether this positive is justified or no.

Despite her behavior in the 2nd meet I would still see her for a 3rd time and judge from there as she really was keen to please in the 2 meets and not many girls are like that but I would be careful if she tries to rush again.
All in all very good service from a sexy girl ( her looks might not appeal for all as very fake), hygiene is impeccable but service always rushed and obviously conveyor belt type of meets ( which does not bother me as long as hygiene is taken care of and service is as enthusiastic).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:28:36 pm by Ce95 »

Offline NigelF

Great review, it's well balanced and very informative, cheers  :drinks:

A very minor point - in future please try to include the "numerical link" (External Link/Members Only) as that one will always work even if she changes her name and she technically has (very slightly) so your link doesn't work. In this case I think it's quite possibly an accident as she seems to have added a space at the start of her name so now her "name link" is: External Link/Members Only

Offline Ce95

Great review, it's well balanced and very informative, cheers  :drinks:

A very minor point - in future please try to include the "numerical link" (External Link/Members Only) as that one will always work even if she changes her name and she technically has (very slightly) so your link doesn't work. In this case I think it's quite possibly an accident as she seems to have added a space at the start of her name so now her "name link" is: External Link/Members Only

My pleasure,

Sure will do that in future reviews as I can't edit this one anymore.

Offline cueball

She looks well and seems to deliver.

Bloody central Manchester though, a car parkers nightmare.

Cheers for the review though  :hi:

Offline Bustydusty

I always used to park  at toysrus on Great Ancoats st - I know that’s closed now but not sure if free parking is still available for the other shops there?
There’s an aldi across the road also

Offline Rack Admirer

Last time I saw her was at night and I parked down a side street on the opposite side of the main road.

I've seen her twice and I think she gives a good service. She is also a really nice girl. Very friendly and bubbly.

You're pretty much guaranteed a good 30 minute punt with Sandra, IMHO.

Offline Marquis

Correct. When I saw her I was running late and ended up on a crappy overpriced multi-story near her apartment.

Decent girl though.