Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty_Sandra Manchester City Centre  (Read 838 times)

43 review(s) for  Xx Sexy Sandra xX (39 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bodders

External Link/Members Only

Comms

All done by text. Confirmed services and location. Prompt replies.

Location and premises

Nice clean flat near Great Ancotes St. Was a little hard to find, address wasn’t easily found. Flat in a block. Keypad entry and up to the 2nd floor. Very clean. Big bathroom.

Appearance

Pretty Polish girl. Photos accurate. Not a gym bunny but not fat either. Enhanced tits, impeccably clean. I found her very attractive.

Body 7/10
Face 8/10

The Meet

Arrived and offered a shower. Declined but freshenered up as I’d had one earlier. Cleaned the old fella and had a swill of mouthwash. Into the bedroom, Sandra didn’t ask for the payment so I just left it on the side.

Stood up and started some nice FK, not deep but pleasant enough to get me hard. Onto the bed and Sandra started some nice OWO with some attempts to deep throat. Moved into 69 to taste her, very clean and nicely responsive. Wasn’t too keen on me rimming her, said it tickled which was a shame as it was so inviting.

After a while on with the hat and sex in various positions, started with cowgirl then doggy then mish. Lots of FK throughout until it got to the point when I was close to cumming so whipped off the condom and she sucked me to completion. Took every drop and spat into a wet wipe.

Conclusion

After a few dodgy punts this one was excellent. I thought she was a lovely girl who did everything offered at a reasonable price.

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review. Was CIM included in the £60 half hour stated on her profile or did you have to pay extra?

Offline Bodders

Thanks for the review. Was CIM included in the £60 half hour stated on her profile or did you have to pay extra?
I only did 15 mins, and CIM was included. No extra.