Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dont even bother guys  (Read 2101 times)

Offline superam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been to this address a couple of times in another capacity  ;) and the girls working are nothing like the pictures posted.
Went yesterday and was met with a 30+ lardy bird and a 50+ one with a lovely black eye, 1st class B+S.

Offline superam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one part of the same address/group, a BS without a doubt.

Offline _Bender_

Sorry to hear about your awful time, I actually saw Teen Suzanne and it was a good 'Vanilla' punt with oral without & cim on tits.

As you say, I've been to this address a number of times just for a 30 min punt to serve my itch, the girls seem to be reasonably okay and always have a rotation of polish girls, never had a bait and switch.

Hope you have a better punt next time in the oasis that Derby is.

Offline whats that noise

What's teen Suzanne like CB? Pretty face?  Was planning to see her this week. But b&s has put me off a bit.

Offline _Bender_

Facially I would say she's quite pretty, fresh looking, she's hot a bit of a belly on her and from what I remember got quite a large tattoo of a butterfly on the side of her body, so if your worried about a B&S just look out for them.

Offline superam

Did you see the 40/50 something rough bird in the house aswell Cleveland? Normally answers the door.

Offline whats that noise

I don't suppose if anyone has managed to see Nicola? If suzanne is real then I suppose Nicola is too. £150 for duo sounds good.

Offline _Bender_

Did you see the 40/50 something rough bird in the house aswell Cleveland? Normally answers the door.

No, I was greeted by Suzanne, every time I've been I've been greeted by the girl I'm seeing or else I would walk.

Now I have caught a glimpse of another female and sometimes the girls argue with her in polish, so I presume she's some sort of madam.