Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Sonja xx (Canning Town)  (Read 1512 times)

27 review(s) for xx Sonja xx (21 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Gloodz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt happened over 3 months ago, sorry for the tardiness! I had to see a man about a fish...

Communication: Booking was same day and kept very simple. Just a couple of texts to arrange timings and get building address. Sonja does insist on phoning you once you are outside to tell you the room number, I guess not to leave a paper trail to her door?  :unknown:

WG: Sonja is a decent looking EE MILF. She's gained a small amount of belly fat over the last couple of years but goddamn does she come across as sexy regardless. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits and a big, grab-able arse!

Location: Venue is a tower block opposite Canning Town station, easy to get to and a couple of benches / coffee shops if you need to kill time beforehand. As stated earlier, Sonja makes sure to ring you and verbally tell you the building number and the code required to access the lift.

Service: Sonja answers the door wearing civvies, guides me to the bedroom, takes payment and leaves the room for a minute to stash the cash. She reenters and proceeds with OWO. CIM is on the menu as an extra but I didn't go for it, after a bit of OWO the rubber goes on and we have some fun in missionary. Even though her pussy isn't the tightest around (given her longevity in this business, I wasn't expecting it to be so) it still felt very enjoyable. She has a very soft, plush bed which really allows you to "get right in there" as it were. After the first pop she gives a little massage before another round of OWO, doggy then second pop. By then my time was up (no noticeable clock watching), got dressed and left.

Conclusion: Sonja knows what to do and does it well, her language skills are good and she manages to relax you with her ease of conversation. People may be put off by her age somewhat (shes likely 50 at least), but at £60 p/hh and £80 p/h she's excellent VFM. Would I return? Absolutely!  :thumbsup: