Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A true non cum dodger??  (Read 1715 times)

Offline PunterSthompson

I have been abstaining from masterbating for almost a month and I’m on a forced hiatus from shagging the mrs.
So I have a Bank of splodge built up. My bollocks look like a space hopper.
And I don’t want this all to go to waste in a bag or a load of tissue. I want to let it go over some nice lady’s face.
Can any one recommend some one who takes a guaranteed facial? A true non cum dodger.

Offline downthehatch

Yep - 2nd vote for Miss Holly.

Offline Heph

I have been abstaining from masterbating for almost a month and I’m on a forced hiatus from shagging the mrs.
And I don’t want this all to go to waste in a bag or a load of tissue. I want to let it go over some nice lady’s face.
Can any one recommend some one who takes a guaranteed facial? A true non cum dodger.

This is a heartfelt post, with such a winning turn of phrase - and it made my spirits soar to read the gallant follow-up by two comradely punteurs helping a fellow traveller in his hour of need.

However, the unexpected coup de main is the recommendation herself.

Actual gosh! What a very attractive young lady indeed.
Beautiful alabaster skin - apparently (& almost incredibly) unpolluted by ghastly tattoos.
The faint suggestion, the stirring hope that her lady garden hasn't been entirely deforested.
Plus, and I realise this is perhaps a little rarefied; but this braod can write, and very well too - a sign of a sound mind.
And double-bonus:
… at no point on AW does she make the conceited claim to be classy or sophisticated, despite (or because of) the evidence she's clearly both.
Can this all truly be?

The obvious bollock-in-the-noodles for me is that she's an age-and-a-day away. Still...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:52:35 am by Heph »

Offline PunterSthompson

Thanks for the suggestion Nigel. She was on my ‘too see’ list until she went owo only. She does look great.
I may still pay her a visit although I do prefer some shagging to be done first.
And Heph, thanks for your post. You have a marvellous turn of phrase....

Offline Silver Birch

I have been abstaining from masterbating for almost a month

After a month of abstaining I'd only need a 5 min booking  :crazy:

Offline nigel4498

I don't know, you youngsters  :unknown:

Offline PunterSthompson

The way I’m feeling it’s gonna take 5 mins to fully empty the tank.
So if need a 6 minute booking

Offline Hantsolo

The way I’m feeling it’s gonna take 5 mins to fully empty the tank.
So if need a 6 minute booking

Don’t forget to give yourself time to hand over the money, get undressed etc mate.... don’t want you running out of time!

Offline Jamboney

If I abstained for that long I'd be in the door, done and back on my merry way within a minute  :lol:

Offline fredhiggins

Jeezus, how do you sleep?

Offline fredhiggins

If I lay off wanking for more than 2 nights I do have trouble sleeping.