Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen this girl? Wanted abit info before I take the plunge  (Read 1577 times)

Bigjoe19

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at this girl for awhile, prices seem steep but she looks fucking gorgeous! Anybody seen her or got any info on her?

Online Kev3773

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at this girl for awhile, prices seem steep but she looks fucking gorgeous! Anybody seen her or got any info on her?

No but why not try her as she obviously does it for you, then you could do a review to benefit other members  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good luck with that at those prices, not for me though she looks fucking horrible with those lips.   :vomit:

Offline rthunderbird

Feedback looks legit? Could always give her a spin and let us know?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Good luck with that at those prices, not for me though she looks fucking horrible with those lips.   :vomit:

Plus 1

Offline AnthG

"FILTHY GYPSY" = Romanian

Hardsports (receiving) -- But not giving, means she knows what it is. Especially given she talks about being degraded and such.

So a Romanian who you can shit on for £190 an hour. No thank you. And those pictures will likely be photoshopped. They always are with Romanians. The only things Romanians do well is Photoshop. Nothing else.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline maxxblue

Hardsports (receiving) -- But not giving, means she knows what it is. Especially given she talks about being degraded and such.

So a Romanian who you can shit on for £190 an hour. No thank you. And those pictures will likely be photoshopped. They always are with Romanians. The only things Romanians do well is Photoshop. Nothing else.

Although she doesn't appeal to me, I don't think she is Romanian. As I understand, when the 'Nationality' shows on the bottom left of the AW profile, this means that she has provided passport evidence of her nationality, which in this case is British.  :hi:

Offline rthunderbird

I don't think she is actually, I believe she is verified British? So maybe a traveller? Either way not interested.

Offline AnthG

Although she doesn't appeal to me, I don't think she is Romanian. As I understand, when the 'Nationality' shows on the bottom left of the AW profile, this means that she has provided passport evidence of her nationality, which in this case is British.  :hi:

As has been posted on the forums in the past that is not reliable. As Adultwork are often totally useless and sometimes don't even check the ID submitted.

I believe there is also a way to verify yourself without a passport and just holding a photo with a sign showing your username and that days date to prove you are "real".

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
As has been posted on the forums in the past that is not reliable. As Adultwork are often totally useless and sometimes don't even check the ID submitted.

I believe there is also a way to verify yourself without a passport and just holding a photo with a sign showing your username and that days date to prove you are "real".

If memory serves you need to do both the passport and verification pic if you tick to say you are British.

If not they ask you to upload the verification pic, some form of ID and a picture with a UK newspaper showing the same date as the pic is submitted.

So she is in all likelihood British but she does have a mention on the BB punting forum.  I created an account as they made it members only after the whole Blaire debacle and there are one or two girls who keep being brought up

xx

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So she is in all likelihood British but she does have a mention on the BB punting forum.  I created an account as they made it members only after the whole Blaire debacle and there are one or two girls who keep being brought up
xx

Thanks for the heads up Lizzie, doesn't effect me, no way would I see her. Anyway I'm allergic to fish, trout in particular.   :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

Thanks for the heads up Lizzie, doesn't effect me, no way would I see her. Anyway I'm allergic to fish, trout in particular.   :sarcastic:

I am allergic to Barebackers. As I am certain they will give me way worse

Thanks for the info also Lizzie.

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
No worries guys, I know there is a lot of scope for fantasist on that site, I'd really like to believe it's fiction as they tell some pretty grim stories over there, but IMO it's worth having an idea of what could be going on.

xx

Offline PeteS