Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda from Latvia Does anyone have an idea where she is???  (Read 697 times)

Offline Dogg

She was brunette, busty and from Latvia. It’s has been nearly 3 years now last time I saw her. I tried to look for her profile could not trace back. She was Based in Coventry. I think her profile name goes by crazy Linda. Last time when I saw her I remember she was saying to me she got pregnant by some Indian client and had to go through abortion. I don’t know if that is true. I have to say she was one of the best in Coventry. Does anyone know what happen to her or whereabouts??? 😧 I hope she is Ok.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:54:54 pm by Dogg »

Offline DDDave

mrpeterman

Offline Madone1

I’ve just seen her coming out of my local ASDA I told her dogg was looking for her so expect a call any second now. :wacko:

Online Punterperson1971

She was brunette, busty and from Latvia. It’s has been nearly 3 years now last time I saw her. I tried to look for her profile could not trace back. She was Based in Coventry. I think her profile name goes by crazy Linda. Last time when I saw her I remember she was saying to me she got pregnant by some Indian client and had to go through abortion. I don’t know if that is true. I have to say she was one of the best in Coventry. Does anyone know what happen to her or whereabouts??? 😧 I hope she is Ok.
“You hope she’s ok” sounds like you could be the guy who’s got her pregnant,only joined yesterday to ask this question.

Offline Dogg

Yes I am new to this but it wasn’t me who done a bareback and she doesn’t too. He forced on her.  :dash:

Online Punterperson1971

Yes I am new to this but it wasn’t me who done a bareback and she doesn’t too. He forced on her.  :dash:
So it’s rape now.

Online Punterperson1971

Something dodgy about you and your first post.

Offline Madone1

Something dodgy about you and your first post.

+1 sounds like a real muppet.

Offline Beamer

mrpeterman

Well this thread went dark quickly from ripping dog for asking stupid questions to allegations of bb and rape.

:D

Online Punterperson1971

Well this thread went dark quickly from ripping dog for asking stupid questions to allegations of bb and rape.

:D
If you look at one of his posts he said the guy forced her.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:51:41 pm by Punterperson1971 »

mrpeterman

True see that now, my apoligies