Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manyana - Birmingham (or close by)  (Read 1667 times)

Offline ianp1976

Hi

I am in Selly Oak tomorrow and as I dont know what time I will be free so am planning to pop into Manyanas, has anyone been recently?  (I havent for a few years)

If anyone has, any recommendations for the girls if they happen to be free.

Or if anyone has any recommendations for Selly Oak, but has to be very spur of the moment, cant book in advance due to the nature of my plans for being in the area.

I dont want to go further into the City.

Thanks

Ian

wholenut9191

try kittys on pershore road 0121 4594248

Offline Littlefoot

Hi

I am in Selly Oak tomorrow and as I dont know what time I will be free so am planning to pop into Manyanas, has anyone been recently?  (I havent for a few years)

If anyone has, any recommendations for the girls if they happen to be free.

Or if anyone has any recommendations for Selly Oak, but has to be very spur of the moment, cant book in advance due to the nature of my plans for being in the area.

I dont want to go further into the City.

Thanks

Ian

One of the few brothels in Brum I haven't been to yet, must right that soon. You might already know this, Suki at blue ice parlour is Sukeera at Manyana. I had a good time with her. Few reviews here on her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138416.msg1537876#msg1537876

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72476.msg915118#msg915118

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110195.msg1284962#msg1284962

I hear real good things about kellie as well. But haven't met her yet. Not sure of who's working when though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

Not sure of who's working when though.

They usually tweet the rota most days, their twitter feed is on the website.

External Link/Members Only

Always better to phone up though.

Offline iceman-76

I've never been to a parlour. What's the average cost for say 30 mins? Is it standard for all the girls or do different girls charge different rates?

Thanks.

Offline Littlefoot

I've never been to a parlour. What's the average cost for say 30 mins? Is it standard for all the girls or do different girls charge different rates?

Thanks.

Different brothels, different rates. AYS in stirchley charge £35 for half hour. For that you get ow, covered sex and a massage. The girls there charge for extras what they're willing to do and are normally £10 extra per service. IE kissing, owo, RO are all extras. Up to the girl if she wants to do them. Most do.

You've got kitty's up the road. There you pay £30 to get in then £10 when you pick the girl you want. Extras can then be discussed with the girl in the room. But same again ow and sex usually. Two cheap pump and dumps.

Then there's blue ice up town. A little different, £60 but kissing RO is usually on the cards and if you want owo £10 extra. Or just around the corner you've got erotic studio. £50 includes kissing and RO if you want of course and OWO is the standard £10 extra again. All can be hit or miss same with all punting I suppose.

If you're considering going to a brothel for first time, do your homework on here. Loads on here for the places I mention and the individual girls that work at these places. It will increase your chances of a successful punt!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:46:33 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline iceman-76

Thanks for the information LF. I'll do some research while I pluck up the courage to go to a parlour.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the information LF. I'll do some research while I pluck up the courage to go to a parlour.

Nothing to be nervous about I can assure you. A very warm, friendly welcome is to be had at all of them.  :hi:

Westney

I've seen Kellie..a right little pocket rocket, small, petit and up for most things. Also Chloe, lovely pert bum and breasts, a little more reticent, but certainly the best looking at Manyana. I like it because of the discreet entrance and generally UK based girls. Good luck, do write a review, if you go!