Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TCM George Street Walsall  (Read 1762 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

Found myself with a bit of spare time in Walsall so I decided to try the newish TCM shop in George Street, Walsall. The reviews on here have not been too good but I was 2 minutes away so decided to chance it.

They are part of the Harmony 88 group and being aware of the shop in Birmingham I was hopeful of a good level of service.

The shop is located directly opposite the Asda. Greeted by a large, round faced Chinese woman. Agreed on 30 mins for £30. There was another woman on a sofa and another one curled up, asleep under a blanket, on one of the massage chairs in the reception area.

Shoes off and up the stairs. Met by a cake loving Chinese woman. She had a right old podge on her but seemed happy to see me. Stripped off and onto probably the worst massage table I have ever been on. I think it was made out of a couple of floorboards.

Massage itself was very poor and done through a towel for the most part and she kept grinding her crotch and belly into my elbow. Bit of oil and wipe down with paper towels. Rather than easing my legs apart I kept them firmly closed. She was not going to get her podgy fingers on me though she did try. Quite funny at the time.

Flip and she offered HE that I dutifully declined.

On leaving, the other girl was just waking up. She was a bit better looking than the dragon I got but they were all jibber jabbering to each other.
Doubt I will return

Offline threechilliman

You had me worried for a minute there :lol: :lol:

tcm

Offline watsey

Sorry you had a bad one but thanks for the review and confirmation that it's one to avoid.  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

You had me worried for a minute there :lol: :lol:

tcm

and me to be honest when i seen the title, esp as it was  red un :)

Walsallking

CNT say I had a bad time there it was all good.attractive girl good massage bit rough tho.and he topless.clean and nice tbf.I rate it.I went around 23 Feb this year. :hi:

gagglez

CNT say I had a bad time there it was all good.attractive girl good massage bit rough tho.and he topless.clean and nice tbf.I rate it.I went around 23 Feb this year. :hi:
I have been searching for your review but can't find it  :wackogirl: :(

Walsallking

:dance: maybe cuz I jus joined today my friend.what's your problem buddy?av a day off will ya.

Walsallking

I have been searching for your review but can't find it  :wackogirl: :(

Saw lots of your kind when jus browsing looking for tips.straight jumping on people without knowing fuckall.
I've probably shagged that many over the last three years I need a year to get thru them all.so get a life pal!

Offline Littlefoot

Saw lots of your kind when jus browsing looking for tips.straight jumping on people without knowing fuckall.
I've probably shagged that many over the last three years I need a year to get thru them all.so get a life pal!

You remind me of someone else.

Walsallking

This is punting site for tips and advice not trying to cause shit.

Walsallking

Offline Beamer

Sounds like you have been here before ? Were you as good at contributing then?

Walsallking

I used to see reviews and get tips on good punts.I've got a family don't wanna get caught so never joined up but now I have!like my name says.King of Walsall bruv,each to there own,review or not we all here for same shit,so shut ya noise ya bum.

Walsallking

U probably shag hookers cuz um an ugly cunt who CNT get no woman so u gtta pay.I'm different I get buff pussy for free but I like to sample all types of pussy.

Offline Beamer

I used to see reviews and get tips on good punts.I've got a family don't wanna get caught so never joined up but now I have!like my name says.King of Walsall bruv,each to there own,review or not we all here for same shit,so shut ya noise ya bum.

You are just another LEECH and I am sure that you have been here before you plonker.

Offline Beamer

U probably shag hookers cuz um an ugly cunt who CNT get no woman so u gtta pay.I'm different I get buff pussy for free but I like to sample all types of pussy.

Clearly English is not your first language!

Walsallking

You are just another LEECH and I am sure that you have been here before you plonker.

Leech how's that then.keyboard warrior with a tiny deformed cock.hahaaaaaa :yahoo:

Offline Beamer

Leech how's that then.keyboard warrior with a tiny deformed cock.hahaaaaaa :yahoo:

Time will tell

Walsallking

Walsall born and bred boy.was born as fellows park was demolished and replaced by bescot stadium now banks.Morrison's now sits there.mug

Offline Beamer

Walsallking

As I said time will tell..... :hi:
No mate u don't know what your talking about.

Time has told

:cool: