Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english girl in west brom looks interesting octaviablake  (Read 4929 times)

Offline georgydog

hi lads any info on this one been around a while tempted but no reports on her any one seen her
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

I’m sure she was under another name a while back maybe someone can help?

Offline Littlefoot

hi lads any info on this one been around a while tempted but no reports on her any one seen her
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Interesting neutral under your nose, if you follow VW's link in that thread, another interesting read on uke. Personally I wouldn't like her oh in the next room while I'm banging the fuck out of her, but each to their own!

Zuko1386

Interesting neutral under your nose, if you follow VW's link in that thread, another interesting read on uke. Personally I wouldn't like her oh in the next room while I'm banging the fuck out of her, but each to their own!

+1

And I distinctly remember reading something either on here or UKE with her giving off at a load of punters. Sealed the No vote for me. Under her old user name I think.

Ming

Wouldn't bother me at all, in fact, I would find it a turn on banging her 7 ways from Sunday with her partner within shouting distance.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Wouldn't bother me at all, in fact, I would find it a turn on banging her 7 ways from Sunday with her partner within shouting distance.

I wouldn't like the thought of him sitting and listening in the next room, stop watch in hand and me awaiting that bang on the wall telling me that my time is up! Like I say though, each to their own.  :hi:

Offline Stapler

Profile : States - No anal. But, double penetration.  :unknown:
Same hole then?  :(
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Profile : States - No anal. But, double penetration.  :unknown:
Same hole then?  :(

Perhaps her hubby will join in  :yahoo:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

He would be bareback  :vomit:

He could put a jacket on with one hand and hold his watch in the other hand!  :hi:

Offline georgydog

no wouldn't bother me i like the idea of fucking her silly while he's in the next room just don't fancy meeting the cretin

loucutelou

I’m sure she was under another name a while back maybe someone can help?

Yeah i was called loucutelou  ;)

And just to clear up the whole partner thing, Not one client has left my house feeling unsatisfied or awkward that he is in the next room. everyone says what a nice guy he is. As long as your respectful then you have nothing to worry about.  And even the punters that do mention to me that they feel awkward, once they have met him they all say "dont know what i was worried about he is a sound guy". You guys have no idea what he is like as you have never met him.

The thing with the human brain is this when you don't know something your brain starts guessing to fill in the blanks based on your own personal experiences <<<< True that

End of the day if you have got a problem with my partner being my security and letting you in then maybe i'm not the girl for you and that's really no problem. All i'm doing is staying safe in this messed up world and after some of the stories i have read im well within my right to have him in the next room, it makes me feel safe and comfortable.

Anyway hope you all have a fab week

xxxx

Offline Littlefoot

And just to clear up the whole partner thing, Not one client has left my house feeling unsatisfied or awkward that he is in the next room. everyone says what a nice guy he is. As long as your respectful then you have nothing to worry about.  And even the punters that do mention to me that they feel awkward, once they have met him they all say "dont know what i was worried about he is a sound guy". You guys have no idea what he is like as you have never met him.

The thing with the human brain is this when you don't know something your brain starts guessing to fill in the blanks based on your own personal experiences <<<< True that

End of the day if you have got a problem with my partner being my security and letting you in then maybe i'm not the girl for you and that's really no problem. All i'm doing is staying safe in this messed up world and after some of the stories i have read im well within my right to have him in the next room, it makes me feel safe and comfortable.

xxxx

You sound a sound bloke!  :thumbsup:

loucutelou

You sound a sound bloke!  :thumbsup:

I was not aware i was making any sounds  :lol:

What do you mean "you sound a sound bloke"?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 03:34:42 pm by loucutelou »

Offline georgydog

xxxx
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:51:21 pm by georgydog »

Offline georgydog

xxxx
you say Not one client has left my house feeling unsatisfied or awkward that he is in the next room they obviously have read the review most feedback left on AW has to be taken with a pinch of salt this is the only place to find punters who tell you the way it is IMO

Offline normski

xxxx

Have you already forgotten the below review?? The Reviewer didn’t know your ‘fella’ was in the room next door until the wall banging commenced.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161138.0

loucutelou

Have you already forgotten the below review?? The Reviewer didn’t know your ‘fella’ was in the room next door until the wall banging commenced.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161138.0

Forgotten? that would be the day lol

Seriously though that one is getting old now  :dash:

:lol:

loucutelou

you say Not one client has left my house feeling unsatisfied or awkward that he is in the next room they obviously have read the review most feedback left on AW has to be taken with a pinch of salt this is the only place to find punters who tell you the way it is IMO

From my point of view all my feedback on aw is 100% true and accurate.  I think the amount of positive feedback on aw must make up for the one neutral on here by now, bearing in mind that aw feedback has to be taken with a pinch of salt of course lol. End of the day out of all my bookings since if someone really had some kind of problem with the service they have received they would have spoken up now.

At the end of the day i provide a safe discreet service regardless of the one neutral. 

loucutelou

no wouldn't bother me i like the idea of fucking her silly while he's in the next room just don't fancy meeting the cretin

BTW I do you think you calling my partner a cretin is rather disrespectful towards me would you not agree?

Offline normski

Forgotten? that would be the day lol

Seriously though that one is getting old now  :dash:

:lol:

“Not one client has left my house feeling unsatisfied or awkward that he is in the next room” is a load of crap. Might be old and factual, but at least is’t not bull$hi!.

Offline Littlefoot

Looks like you might have to meet the cretin, if you decide to book

End of the day if you have got a problem with my partner being my security and letting you in then maybe i'm not the girl for you and that's really no problem.

Offline normski

The emoji “ :dash:” is how the cretin knocks on the wall to say time’s-up, I’ve put the kettle on.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

The emoji “ :dash:” is how the cretin knocks on the wall to say time’s-up, I’ve put the kettle on.

:D :lol: :lol: :D

loucutelou

lol  :wackogirl:

Walsallking

Sexy u know it.hold yourself well,I may pay you a visit real soon,the knocking wnt be as loud as the pounding anyway lol.

loucutelou

Sexy u know it.hold yourself well,I may pay you a visit real soon,the knocking wnt be as loud as the pounding anyway lol.

Thanks baby x

Walsallking

Thanks baby x

No problem,can't wait to come see you gorgeous I'll put em right.see u soon.x

Offline Digger1965

I couldn't care less about her fella being next door. Just can't wait to get to see this sexy minx, really must try and get over that way.

Offline finn5555

I guess her fella (pimp) has no objection to her fucking and sucking every Tom Dick and Abdul  :unknown:

Walsallking

I guess her fella (pimp) has no objection to her fucking and sucking every Tom Dick and Abdul  :unknown:

No Abdul maybe tom n dick tho.

Offline finn5555

No Abdul maybe tom n dick tho.

She will take whatever cock her pimp tells her to  :hi: :rolleyes:

Walsallking

Maybe she enjoys sex,most people do,may her fella likes to watch and or listen.don't suppose the moneys bad either.
I will let u all know soon anyway................

Time will tell :cool:

loucutelou

I don't have a pimp. I do have a partner/bf that i've been with for the last 6 years though..

Feel free to carry on living in a fantasy world and comment some more though, always appreciated as bumps this thread back to the top x

Offline georgydog

I don't have a pimp. I do have a partner/bf that i've been with for the last 6 years though..

Feel free to carry on living in a fantasy world and comment some more though, always appreciated as bumps this thread back to the top x
ffs what sort of partner or BF lets hits other half fuck any tom dick or harry

Ming

That's really up to them..........

Most punters are married or in a relationship, you could turn that question around on the vast majority of punters!

Best not to be judgmental on this forum.

Offline Beamer

Most punters are married or in a relationship, you could turn that question around on the vast majority of punters!

Well said Ming  :hi:
Greenhouses and stones!

Offline Madone1

+1

Most of use can hardly claim to be the voice of monogamy can we. The BF in the other room wouldn’t bother me no different from being in a parlour with the maid next door.

Offline finn5555

Don't forget Abdul  :hi:

Offline bearcat69

BF or not in the other room, I personally wouldn't punt her as I don't see pictures of a woman who is attractive to me. Her eyes particularly I find off putting. Ironically, no or blurred face pictures probably would've meant I would've put her on my HL. :sarcastic: I am fussy when it comes to faces though I suppose. Oh well, I suppose there's no accounting for personal taste. :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

BF or not in the other room, I personally wouldn't punt her as I don't see pictures of a woman who is attractive to me. Her eyes particularly I find off putting. Ironically, no or blurred face pictures probably would've meant I would've put her on my HL. :sarcastic: I am fussy when it comes to faces though I suppose. Oh well, I suppose there's no accounting for personal taste. :unknown:

I see what you mean! Frog eyes or what! Not for me!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bearcat69

I see what you mean! Frog eyes or what! Not for me!

She's staring at me!  :scare:

:lol: :sarcastic: :lol:

It's like one of those pictures in a horror movie with the eyes that follow you around the room!  :scare:

Maybe that's what the BF does in the room next door?  :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

She's staring at me!  :scare:

:lol: :sarcastic: :lol:

It's like one of those pictures in a horror movie with the eyes that follow you around the room!  :scare:

Maybe that's what the BF does in the room next door?  :sarcastic:

Yes same with me, no matter where I move, those boggle eyes are staring at me! Scary! Isn't there a famous painting that does that. 

Offline bearcat69

Yes same with me, no matter where I move, those boggle eyes are staring at me! Scary! Isn't there a famous painting that does that.

I think you're thinking of The Mona Lisa. :)

Offline Littlefoot

I think you're thinking of The Mona Lisa. :)

That's the one! Not as scary as old frog eyes though.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline piercedtim

Partner in other room wouldn't bother me in the slightest. In fact I kind of prefer fucking lasses who have an engagement ring on their finger, so knowing her other half is in the next room I think would kinda turn me on. I think she has nice eyes and a good looking body, but at 120 quid per hour I'd expect CIM to be on offer even if I didn't take her up on it

Offline georgydog

Fair comment never thought of it like that

Offline azrael

she said on her aw page she only sees white guys. So if you fall into that catagory then fine if not you'll have to fish elsewhere

Bob5000

I know I'm new on here, but I'd like to state for the record octaviablake is a lovely girl and quite possibly the best girl I've seen while punting. She's very professional, keen to please and does exactly what she states in her ad. Yes, she has her fella next door but so what? A girl in this game deserves good security - there was nothing wierd about it. God knows there's some f**ed up people out there so why not?

And please guys, grow up and leave a girl's personal appearance alone.

Ps, no, I'm not the guy next door! :music: