Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple Twins - Birmingham  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've never really fancied the Apple Twins on their AW profile.  However, last night I was walking through Brindley Place and I saw two blond girls wearing identical clothes (tight white jeans and red blouse) I thought fuck me they look good and then I twigged it was the Apple twins.  As they walked past they were speaking in their mother tongue (assume Hungarian).  I had to stop and pretend to go back to the Spar shop so I could have a good perv of their arses etc.  Seeing them in their civvies for some reason gave me the right horn - might have to visit.

Offline Kerosene

Separately I wouldn't say I'm bothered about them but it's that idea of twins that intrigues me. Just not sure if that would give me unrealistic expectations for a duo.

Ming

Book them and ask them to wear the outfits they were wearing when you saw them?

I sometimes ask girls to wear normal civvy clothes, makes it seem more realistic GFE.

Ming  :hi:

Offline smartieshouse

Stick a pair of heels on both of them and I'd be happy!:-)

Offline Excalibur

I sometimes ask girls to wear normal civvy clothes, makes it seem more realistic GFE.

Perhaps it is a more realistic GFE Ming that was giving me the horn.  Thinking about it I prefer gallery pics that show selfies or non-studio photos.

Offline azrael

Book them and ask them to wear the outfits they were wearing when you saw them?

I find this more attractive than turning up to be greeted by a wg dressed in her sexy lingerie

Ming

I'd definitely give these two a try, except the lack of OWO is a deal breaker for me.

Offline Littlefoot

I've always fancied giving these two a bash, and may follow that urge soon!   :hi:

Offline The Owl

If I had the money I would. Shame they never announce in advance when they plan to visit Brum as two sisters is on my bucket list.

Offline baseball_99

For those who have seen both who is better?

Offline Mcping

Bucket list ticked  :drinks:

I had a go on these 2 a few months ago and loved it  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

For those who have seen both who is better?

For me it would be andy, cheeky cow tried to dom me during our duo session. I dont mind being led down the rabbit hole, just dont like being pushed into it.
Rebooked her on her own, got everything i wanted and more.  :drinks:

Offline Chezzie John

I preferred Candy when I met them both for a 3some. Andy looked older to me so not sure about the twins bit.  Would I do it again probably not but I would see Candy again

Offline Punterperson1971

Bucket list ticked  :drinks:

I had a go on these 2 a few months ago and loved it  :thumbsup:

Same here had both

Offline baseball_99

Punted with Andy last night, she was good. Will post review this weekend. Might try Candy tonight as they are leaving on Tuesday.