Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ensuring your own discretion  (Read 2185 times)

jts196

Hey all, hope you're well

Was just wondering what you do to ensure your own discretion... e.g. different sim, different phone etc

I'm thinking of stopping punting and wanted a 1 off punt - I really can't be asked with the effort of a different phone and was considering using my main smart phone, but with a different sim. This got me thinking about the precautions other people use

Offline dog999

I just use a cheapie mobile, some places do them for £10 with £10 worth of texts so free!!. Or you can get sims for £1 in places. Anyone still using PHONE BOXES!.

jts196

I just use a cheapie mobile, some places do them for £10 with £10 worth of texts so free!!. Or you can get sims for £1 in places. Anyone still using PHONE BOXES!.

Yep that's what I use atm... do you think it is as safe to just switch sims on your smart phone?

mrpeterman

Sorry OP to ensure my total discretion I don't post my tricks on a forum bar the obvious ones on here already

vw

Sorry OP to ensure my total discretion I don't post my tricks on a forum bar the obvious ones on here already

+1

Best read all the husband catching tricks on mumsnet and don't use them.

Offline hairymonster

Along with all the sensible pre punt checks, be careful on the way in, your head isnt so clear. Double check you havent left personal stuff in pockets as you get out of the car and once again after as you leave.

Oh and dont get a speeding ticket, or parking fine.

Offline MrMatrix

Along with all the sensible pre punt checks, be careful on the way in, your head isnt so clear. Double check you havent left personal stuff in pockets as you get out of the car and once again after as you leave.

Oh and dont get a speeding ticket, or parking fine.
Or a parking fine at the hotel your visiting as once happened to me. Not a good moment when I opened the letter and there was a picture of me leaving the hotel.  :scare: :scare:

Offline hairymonster

I also had an immobilizer issue trying to start in Karma after a punt, attracted the old bill as it looked like I was hotwiring the thing by poking stuff in the ignition barrel.

Offline misterjt111

Speeding fine is a bitch, I had one for an area I shouldn't have been in, at a time I shouldn't have been there too.  Try keeping that a secret, it's fucking impossible.  A lot of bullshit ensues.

Offline MrMatrix

Speeding fine is a bitch, I had one for an area I shouldn't have been in, at a time I shouldn't have been there too.  Try keeping that a secret, it's fucking impossible.  A lot of bullshit ensues.
At least you got out of it which is the main thing- scarey moment though :thumbsup:

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

I once pocket dialled my gf whilst dressing after a punt. Luckily she didn't hear anything incriminating but ever since then, I always ensure I pop my hone onto airplane mode as soon as I have entered a house / hotel.

Offline MrMatrix

I once pocket dialled my gf whilst dressing after a punt. Luckily she didn't hear anything incriminating but ever since then, I always ensure I pop my hone onto airplane mode as soon as I have entered a house / hotel.
O that is scarey. That could have gone so wrong... :scare:

Offline azrael

Hey all, hope you're well

Was just wondering what you do to ensure your own discretion... e.g. different sim, different phone etc

I'm thinking of stopping punting and wanted a 1 off punt - I really can't be asked with the effort of a different phone and was considering using my main smart phone, but with a different sim. This got me thinking about the precautions other people use

I just dont give a shit, i like to rock out with my cock out. But there are guidelines for those who do worry about these things :crazy: :wacko: