Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: touchofclass01?  (Read 2260 times)

Offline inzaghy

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster here.

First of all just want to say cheers for all the feedback you guys give, if it wasn't for you I'd probably be a bit more reluctant to even try this at all.

So anyway, I'm looking for my first punt but it's mainly to satisfy my foot fetish as much as anything. With this in mind I put a reverse booking on AW and had a response from the following:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The only topic I could find on her was from the end of last year and I think her profile was (even) more limited back then. So was just wondering if anyone had seen her / heard anything about her before I part with my hard earned?

Cheers for anyone who can help!

Dellboy

£150 an hour and she does car meets!!!
Think I will pass on this one.

Offline Punterperson1971

I'd booked to see her the other week and she let me down tried to say something come up and I still get the odd message saying she's working today but bit to pricey really but she does look hot.

Offline inzaghy

£150 an hour and she does car meets!!!
Think I will pass on this one.
I don't mean to come across as a moron but what's the big issue with car meets?

Roadster

I don't mean to come across as a moron but what's the big issue with car meets?

I don't think there is one.  I don't think there is a problem with £150 an hour either.

It's just that places like Simpsons Restaurant don't usually have a drive through.

;)

Offline inzaghy

I don't think there is one.  I don't think there is a problem with £150 an hour either.

It's just that places like Simpsons Restaurant don't usually have a drive through.

;)
Fair enough, can't argue with that!

I'm taking it from the lack of responses that nobody on here has seen this lady yet?

I'll be sure to write a review if I go ahead then!

Offline Punterperson1971

I've spoken to her a few times as I was trying to arrange a booking with someone and she was ok messaging regarding a booking but then she just stops with no more details so saw angel instead

Offline Deepdish

Iv been emailing her for the past few days as she replied back to a reverse booking. Booked to see her on friday.

Got her do to 100hr as i want someone regular with 2 meets a week and she is keen on that.

Offline Punterperson1971

Great will you do a review if you meet I will warn you she told me she has 2 apartments one in bilston and one in Walsall/wednesbury

Offline Deepdish

Great will you do a review if you meet I will warn you she told me she has 2 apartments one in bilston and one in Walsall/wednesbury

Yes will do. She gave me address for the one in walsall. A new build appartment.

midlandz_boy88

i know this is a old thread, did you end up seeing her in the end,

Offline Punterperson1971

I gag at her she’s a bit flakey at times as I email her to arrange a booking yet she doesn’t get back in touch for a while and then her comms are hit and miss.

Offline Pantysniffer

Not that classy then if she's hit and miss

Offline Chelly

I wouldn't even go there, a no show and constant email delete on AW says it all  :dash:

Offline inzaghy

Yeh I did see her but it was for a foot fetish meet so didn't review. Truth be told, she's not as attractive as I thought she was going to be facially and she told me it was one pop only, after I'd popped, which I admit I didn't clarify through naivety, but was 30 mins into an "hour" booking.

Overall, I'd imagine there are far better options

Offline Punterperson1971

I wouldn't even go there, a no show and constant email delete on AW says it all  :dash:

I agree she’s read my emails again and just not responded so not going to bother again.

Offline Pantysniffer

I saw her over twelve months ago. She told me one pop as well. Can't really remember much about the booking but I did find her attractive but a bit aloof

midlandz_boy88

Thanks 1 pop in an hour is crap. Ill leave it

Offline Punterperson1971

Thanks 1 pop in an hour is crap. Ill leave it

Not going to get much business if she adopts that is she?ive been with many wg who offer 2 in 39 mins with no issues and even as many as you can manage in an hour upwards.