Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Mia Loca - Wandsworth - SW17  (Read 1523 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7252910) (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: January 2024.   

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in a flat (Ground Floor), a few minutes' walk from Elderfield Place.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has several small tattoos.

Price: £60- 15 minutes. 

Services: LFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), MISSIONARY and DOGGY. 

Action:  So, I enter Mia's Premises with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in her sexy light blue bra and panties, leads me to the bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress.   

reappears and I move in for a kiss which turns into a light snog as I gently Squeezed her bum, then unclipped her bra and buried my face on them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those tasty nipples before laying her down on the bed, pulled off the panties and started licking pussy, she moans in pleasure as I fingered her cunt with a few fingers, then rimmed her ass before moving back up for more French kisses. 

she then returns the favor and delivers an excellent sloppy blowjob until I was fully erect, condom on, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them Tittys, then pulled her in closer for more light snogs.

I then bent her over and started drilling her from behind, she groans in pleasure as I move through the gears before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and powered away until satisfaction. 

Cleaned up, got dressed and said my goodbyes.       

Offline speedygonzal

Definitely you are the King of 15minutes Bookings.

Do you really enjoy 15 minute bookings or is it a financial decision because the desire to be with more girls in a month is greater?

I know everyone have differently priorities, but has it ever happened to you that you wanted to spend 30 minutes or 1 hour with that girl?  if so would be nice to read in your reviews which ones make you feel that way.

Me Personally would love to see a girl every day for 2 hours off course that would be very hard  for me to archive financially. So I stick to only  1or2  1 hour booking per week, But I always feel dissatisfied the next day wanting more. I may try your ways  3-4 15min booking per week to see how it goes. 

Offline Ron89

Clearly not the squeamish type, Mia Mia is the village bike wherever she goes and notoriously unhygienic.