Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn - Olina's - Bayswater  (Read 3350 times)

Offline hult32

External Link/Members Only

£140 for the hour. Nice flat with a large living room - I like it a lot. Her flatmate is a ladyboy. I discussed with her about moving the action to the living room next time I see her and she said we can give it a try!

I have seen Fallyn a total of four times - twice at her old flat in Kilburn and twice at the new one in Bayswater, most recent encounter being last week. She has been extensively reviewed here and I think the key takeaway is that YMMV depending on whether she likes you or not. Well, MMIG. Her weight has been discussed here quite a bit. I can confirm that she has put on weight since she first came here. She has a bit of a belly now, but for me it is within the parameters of acceptability. Other than that, she is built for sex. Huge groodies (I am 99% sure they are enhanced), an ass to die for and a beautiful face. Her face is quite expressive. Her English is really quite good and she can hold a conversation well. She also has a dirty mind to complement that banging body.

The action. She let me in in a black négligée. Off to the shower, where she joined me. Scrubbed me properly and gave a quick blowie in the shower. Her BJ is great! Off to the living room where she lay on the bed. I saw an opportunity to bury my face in that amazing ass of hers and gave her a proper rimming. After a few minutes, she said "my turn". We swapped spots and she gave me a phenomenal rimjob while jerking me off. Absolutely divine. Her oral skills are top notch - one of the best rimmers I have had. After another 10 minutes of blowing and rimming, being inspired by my bouts with Mata, I asked if she could lick my feet. She was happy to oblige and went to town sucking on my feet and toes. I returned the favour and did the same to one of her feet at the same time. I then asked her to get on all fours on the floor as I sat on the side of the bed and she continued to lick my feet. What a sight to behold. Stood up after a while for another stellar rimjob. On with the Johnny and we started off in a bit of mish. She held on to my shoulders, which squeezed those amazing boobs together, creating a belvedere to behold. After a few minutes we switched to her being on top with my back against the wall so that I could suck on those huge areola. After a while she came (or pretended to). Got the Johnny off and she rimmed me to an amazing orgasm - I came so hard I hit the pillow behind me (narrowly missing my own face  :dance:). The hour had flown by. She got me another glass of red wine, I got dressed and left. If I were to nitpick, she does that annoying thing women do where she keeps either putting her hair up or tying it back. She has beautiful long black hair that reaches down to her arse. I took her hairclip off after she put it up, but she recuperated it and tied the back of her hair together so that it wouldn't flow around. Next time I will put it out of her reach! It should also be mentioned that her pussy is really loose. Personally, I like that as I find condoms difficult enough to deal with, but others may prefer a tighter girl. I understand that she does anal now too, but I have not partaken.

I have been punting Thais for about 10 years now. Fallyn for me is one of the standouts through the ages. Not only is she absurdly hot, but she has a wonderfully dirty mind to complement that physique. I shall definitely be returning. Will probably make it 1.5h next time.

Offline Jeffe

Wonder if she would ever duo with her ladyboy flatmate  ;)

Offline hult32

Who is that?

No idea. Not my thing, so I did not enquire further.

Offline EuphoricFedora

Wonder if she would ever duo with her ladyboy flatmate  ;)

This was offered to me. The ladyboy accepts cash or bank transfer, but I didn’t take the offer at the time as he/she is not very feminine, in my opinion. Quite broad!

Offline knobhead

I saw her recenlty and she was great

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I saw her recenlty and she was great
Why not post a review, that is what the site is all about.