Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BIG-BOOTY-ELISHA - ILFORD - TOFTT  (Read 903 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6730299) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mowgz

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Comms ok but delays, seems handled by SP

Date: Within 2 weeks

Cost: £80 for 30mins.

Services: LFK, OW, RO, penetration.

SP: I have my doubts if its the girl in pics but it could be from her body shape albeit a little chunkier on the waist. Facially didn’t do it for me, has a nice big ass that felt real, somewhat stereotypical African body shape (google Steatopygia) but not too fatty. I’d guess 40’s, 5’7ish and size 12

The meeting: Hid behind the door and welcomed in to the flat and into nice room, exchanged paperwork. Freshened up in clean bathroom.

Started with LFK, sucked nips that did react small/medium (slightly saggy) real tits. Then onto RO which was mixed bag, keeping me at distance, sometimes letting me get deeper, but became uncomfortable and there was little to no response to my efforts so moved to OW quickly which was pleasant.

Thought I’d give her pussy another go, so onto 69, my mistake as she kept her distance, we swiftly moved to cowgirl, felt good she can ride but I soon wanted to see that ass in action so switched to doggy. She has full length mirrored wardrobes, so views were great and I didn’t take long to finish in bag. Cleaned up and left.

Conclusion: I was in and out in about 20mins but wasn’t rushed I just finished quickly. The punt was completely transactional no chit chat or friendly welcoming demeanour. I had to lead and initiate everything. She wasn’t rude or anything and she understood English perfectly. I didn’t find her facially attractive, decent body but great firm ass.

Would I revisit, no, because IMO not a GFE as advertised and the main reason for my negative but could have otherwise been a neutral.

Also not sure if I was right to put TOFTT in title, is it first reviews only from those advertised in thread or first reviews in general?

Offline sparkus

Thanks, had my eye on this one for a while but in my experience these profiles are often b&s with some gunted mamma in a tent-like nightdress waiting for you on the other side of the door.

Offline Sunny

Does this lady have 2 adverts?

Or 2 different providers?

I called up Sandra told me she is based near Barking station…

Online scutty brown

stolen photos

get into the habit of reverse image searches

now reported to AW
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:22:47 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Sunny

stolen photos

now reported to AW

Oh right but it appears they are 2 different ladies, both gave 2 different post codes....

Might try Sandra

Offline PawgJit

stolen photos

now reported to AW

How do you do reverse image search? I dont know how to do it either

Online scutty brown

stolen photos

now reported to AW

AW profile now deleted

Online scutty brown

Oh right but it appears they are 2 different ladies, both gave 2 different post codes....

Might try Sandra

One pimp operating a team of girls from multiple addresses.
If he's going to show fake photos anyway, duplicating profiles isn't really a problem for him as the punters are going to be B&S'd anyway