Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY NATHALIE  (Read 4276 times)

4 review(s) for BUSTY NATHALIE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BigRonald_1

I went to see natalie, External Link/Members Only,  this evening. Here are the list of pros and cons

Pros:
a.) Very obedient. She did what I told.
b.) Silky smooth skin.

Cons
a.) A lot of touched up in her AW pics. She is not a stunner at all. She is a quite average looking girl, a bit chunky and has a belly. I would say she is sort of a big unit.
b.) Her service is very formulaic and unenthusiastic. Nothing spectacular. In the second round after she had an orgasm riding me on the top, she refused to carry on and suggested a cim. I stupidly agreed. When I looked back, she was too lazy. 
c.) OWO skills is very average. Comparing with others, I don't think her skills is good at all.
d.) No massage provided although it is on her list.
e.) Very light french kissing.
f.) Clock-watcher. Her clock in her room was ten minutes quicker. After a second pop, there were around 13 minutes left. Since she had my load in her mouth, she disappeared in the toliet for a while. When she got back, she rushed me to get dressed as there was only 5 mins left. I was a bit angry but didn't show my anger in my face. Of course I would leave as I had no intention to stay. I quickly get dressed and left her place. I found her very unfriendly and cold.
g.) Rude and devious. When I was doing the paperwork before my session started, I had only 20 pound notes and ask her for 10 pound changes as I would give her 140 pounds in 20 pound notes. First she kept saying to me that she didn't have any changes. I had a feeling that she cheekily wanted me  to give her 10 pounds more . I suggested if it was the case, I would go outside to get changes. In the meantimes, I asked my money back. She was very unhappy about it and suddenly suggested me that she have a 10 pound note. She went to another room and get a 10 pound note out. Cheeky!!!!

In general, I was quite disappointed. I was about to give her negative. As she did what I told (it doesn't mean she provided good service), I gave neutral. However, I will definitely not go back.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:39:51 am by BigRonald_1 »

abdul

I went to see natalie, External Link/Members Only,  this evening. Here are the list of pros and cons

Pros:
a.) Very obedient. She did what I told.
b.) Silky smooth skin.

Cons
a.) A lot of touched up in her AW pics. She is not a stunner at all. She is a quite average looking girl, a bit chunky and has a belly. I would say she is sort of a big unit.
b.) Her service is very formulaic and unenthusiastic. Nothing spectacular. In the second round after she had an orgasm riding me on the top, she refused to carry on and suggested a cim. I stupidly agreed. When I looked back, she was too lazy. 
c.) OWO skills is very average. Comparing with others, I don't think her skills is good at all.
d.) No massage provided although it is on her list.
e.) Very light french kissing.
f.) Clock-watcher. Her clock in her room was ten minutes quicker. After a second pop, there were around 13 minutes left. Since she had my load in her mouth, she disappeared in the toliet for a while. When she got back, she rushed me to get dressed as there was only 5 mins left. I was a bit angry but didn't show my anger in my face. Of course I would leave as I had no intention to stay. I quickly get dressed and left her place. I found her very unfriendly and cold.
g.) Rude and devious. When I was doing the paperwork before my session started, I had only 20 pound notes and ask her for 10 pound changes as I would give her 140 pounds in 20 pound notes. First she kept saying to me that she didn't have any changes. I had a feeling that she cheekily wanted me  to give her 10 pounds more . I suggested if it was the case, I would go outside to get changes. In the meantimes, I asked my money back. She was very unhappy about it and suddenly suggested me that she have a 10 pound note. She went to another room and get a 10 pound note out. Cheeky!!!!

In general, I was quite disappointed. I was about to give her negative. As she did what I told (it doesn't mean she provided good service), I gave neutral. However, I will definitely not go back.

Sorry to see here your bad experience with as she rushed you and being rude about changes it's really a unusual behavior towards client and I agree definitely she wanted you give her extra £10. Surely one to avoid.

Ludwig

Thanks for the review...she's been on my to-do list for a while, but some little nagging doubts, which I can't put my finger on, have always put me off...

One of her gallery photos is from here: External Link/Members Only

Is this the lass you actually saw?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey there, in the real life, her face is a bit round and big. I can confirm that her eyes and nose are similar to the ones on the pics. Please don't let the pic fools you, she is not a stunner in the flesh.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:00:25 am by BigRonald_1 »

Offline BigRonald_1

Look!!! I followed her positive reports in this forum and visited her this evening, I didn't really checked her profile pic properly. Well I learnt my lesson.....  :angry:

Ludwig

Look!!! I followed her positive reports in this forum and visited her this evening, I didn't really checked her profile pic properly. Well I learnt my lesson.....  :angry:

:unknown: I wasn't criticising you....I was just trying to establish if she was using stolen photos or not  :unknown:

Offline BigRonald_1

I was not taking out on you either. I just expressed my frustration... I can confirm you that she used a stolen pic.  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:59:17 am by BigRonald_1 »

Offline akauya

Sorry you had a bad punt BigRonald but I think you're being charitable. With such a long list of negatives against two positives that definitely sounds a proper negative to me. That's a lot of money to waste.

Hope you have a better punt next time.

:hi:

Ludwig

I was not taking out on you either. I just expressed my frustration... I can confirm you that she used a stolen pic:dash:

Thanks  :hi:

Offline Luke

a lot of Wg's claim they hide their face pics for discretion purposes but it's often also to hide their looks.

Offline bestbefore

Drat! another one off the HL!

and she looked so good

Offline herbie007

Hi BigRonald

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with Nathalie, I saw her about 9 months ago and she acted different to the way you described her, I had a good punt with her with no rushing at all, she also looked gorgeous and had a nice body with a flat belly from what I recall, but she did look bigger than she does in her pictures, I would say she was a size 10.

Sounds to me like she has either put on weight and become jaded or it's a different girl using her profile.

Once again, sorry you had a bad punt.

password02

Hi BigRonald

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with Nathalie, I saw her about 9 months ago and she acted different to the way you described her, I had a good punt with her with no rushing at all, she also looked gorgeous and had a nice body with a flat belly from what I recall, but she did look bigger than she does in her pictures, I would say she was a size 10.

Sounds to me like she has either put on weight and become jaded or it's a different girl using her profile.

Once again, sorry you had a bad punt.

I saw her a few weeks after herbie and agree that she was a good punt - a very decent 8/10 - Great tits a size 10. Pics were phot shopped but still looked good - Not sure why she was a bad punt? maybe high expectations resulted in  a Neutral review?

Stealthshagger

Maybe it's two girls using the same profile simultaneously, as has happened with others. Might explain the discrepancy. Sorry to hear you had a shit punt.

Festisio

This one stood me up months ago.  I was at the flat and no answer.  Glad I missed out now.

yorkshire123

Stealthshagger

What was the tittage? Rough idea of size, sagginess, hang, nipple size? That's the draw, let's face it.