Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Valentine XXL - Cambridge  (Read 1824 times)

Online ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Accommodation - Very smart boutique hotel in Cambridge - classy!

Comms - all straight forward and included her forwarding a number of further photos and a video. She was happy to exchange quite a few messages (both txt and voice) and to answer the various questions I asked prior to committing to a booking

The girl - Valentine (who has gone under various names previously) has been discussed at some length on this board (and much of it far from positive...mainly regarding her claimed penchant for engaging in BB). Many have suggested that she should better be described as a very pretty boy, rather than a TS. In some ways I would agree with this - and as such she represented new territory for me (perhaps that was part of the attraction - not sure). When talking after the event she admitted that outside of work she lives full time as a boy - albeit a very feminine one...a femme boy if you like. For work purposes she really does present as an incredibly convincing female - she has a very natural beauty (looks exactly like her pics), a slender figure and is smooth and soft all over, surprisingly she also has a rather convincingly female pitch to her voice. She was dressed in a really sexy black number including lace up basque and high heels. In truth I found her far more naturally feminine and far more  convincing than a good number of the full time, cosmetically enhanced TS who I have met with. Out of her heels she stands about 5'9 - 5'10 and her cock is probably a touch over 7". She got hard quite easily and was hard for much of the time but certainly not for the entire time. She was very  welcoming, friendly, engaged and enthusiastic throughout the meet.

Services - passionate FK, mutual OWO, sex both ways (covered)

Rates - £200 per hour - she didn't quote for 30 minutes and in this instance I didn't enquire.

The action

I arrived a little bit early and she asked if I could give her a few minutes to get up to her room as she was having a glass of Champagne down in the bar... I suggested I meet her in there but she said the would prefer to keep everything entirely discreet  :cool: On being invited into her room - really classy and stylish (its probably my favourite hotel in the city although I've not stayed there myself and hadn't previously seen any of the bedrooms - I was impressed!). After closing the door she lounged back on the huge bed and took a sip from the champagne glass on the bedside cabinet - she'd clearly brought it back up to the room with her lol

I was looking for a passionate, properly versatile session and had an inkling that this is what I might get with Valentine and in many ways (though not all) this is what it turned out to be. Still clothed, we were straight into groping and passionate French kissing (she never removed more than here nickers - just what I wanted as I had specifically requested that she wear something that would give her the illusion of having a female top half...although pretty much my first experience (I have once before fucked a very convincing TV who I hooked up with at a club a number of years ago) of a 'girl' with no breast implants, I am fairly sure that an entirely bared male chest would detract too much from the convincingly feminine appearance I require....obviously male traits (cock aside) really do put me off. As soon as she had helped me out of my clothes, whilst sitting on the edge of the bed and me standing in front of her, she wasted no time in going to town on my cock. Her OWO technique is sublime - happy to take it right down her throat and once there, happy to get gently throat fucked. After a while she beckoned me onto the bed and encouraged me to get between her legs and repay the favour....it took a while for her cock to stand to full attention but once it had it is of impressive proportions and a really good looking cock at that. I did my best to deep throat her as adeptly as she had I before moving things to 69...on our sides, her on top, then me on top....all in all it was an extended, very sensual and altogether satisfying oral session which got me aching to fuck her.

She was clearly very eager to have my cock in her at this stage and on her back, legs apart, she encouraged me to tease her hole with my bell end...I was happy enough to do this for a while (bare) but once it reached the point that she was begging me to slide it in, I availed myself of one on the small pile of condoms on the bedside table and donned it before doing just that. She is deliciously tight and I sensed I had to take things pretty slowly and gently as I first eased myself in...once she was comfortable I was able to gradually push deeper and deeper before starting to stoke away.....this girl loves getting fucked and I was loving fucking her...very passionate/sensual style, with lots of kissing of both lips and necks. We fucked for a good long time - all of it missionary at this stage - before I suggested that it might now be time for us to switch roles.

It took a while for me to get her hard again in preparation for her to top - not sure if she had lost her erection whilst I was fucking her or during the turn around - I rather expect the latter. I definitely started to get the impression that the prospect of her doing the fucking (despite her claiming to be happy to do so) was party to her now struggling to get properly hard again....she certainly never got as bone hard as she had earlier on in the  proceedings. Anyway, once sufficiently hard she put on a condom - I didn't have to insist or anything (although I do not doubt that given the numerous reports and previous advertising, she is very happy to BB)  - and I then assumed doggy. Its difficult to be sure when you can't see what's going on, but it took her some time to eventually enter me, and if I'm honest I definitely got the feeling that she was struggling to remain hard enough....even once inside it never felt like I was being fucked by a cock of the proportions that I had earlier been taking down my throat.....she seemed enthusiastic enough but I suspect it was play acting rather than genuine enjoyment - unlike when I was doing the fucking. This said, I myself was still rock hard and very turned on......sensing I would get (and give) greater pleasure by again reversing roles, I suggested that as a finale I fuck her some more.....she was more than happy with this and got herself into doggy, arse up high and head buried in the pillow...I once again covered up then squatting astride her I really went to town. I had intended to have a CIM finish - which she claimed she was happy with - but as she sensed me nearing completion she insisted I cum inside her (in the bag)...I was kind of at the point of no return and not all that bothered so let myself explode where I was...tbf, it was a thoroughly satisfying orgasm.

I had been keen that she also cum - it is also something we had hitherto agreed would be included - however, once my balls were empty she made it clear that this part of the service wasn't going to happen....in all honesty, whilst remaining perfectly friendly, I definitely got the impression that once I'd dumped my load she considered her job to be done....I also suspect she was keen to hang on to her cum so that her performance in bookings still to come (it was early in the evening) wouldn't be impeded.

Anyway, nice relaxed chat afterwards - she is very personable and it was a relatively rare treat to have a conversation with a TS SP who's first language is English. Small talk and quick wash of the important bits whilst standing in the freestanding, roll top bathtub in the corner of the room over, I dressed and excited her room to head straight for the rather plush hotel bar for a post punt pint...

Conclusion

In many ways it was a very satisfying meet - the setting, the level of passion...particularly during oral and when I was topping her, and her overall demeanor and appearance ensured this. I was however, somewhat disappointed that this level of passion and performance didn't continue to play out in quite the same way once she was in the driving seat - despite what she claimed about enjoying both top and bottom equally, I definitely got the impression that (at least with me) what truly gets her off is being fucked. I was also disappointed that I didn't get to cum in her mouth and that she made no attempt to cum herself, in spite of insisting she would, both before and during the early part of proceedings. As I walked away, did I feel somewhat short changed? Well, £200 lighter, I couldn't help but feel that her selling the booking by claiming we 'would do absolutely everything' smacked of sales patter rather than genuine intent.

I am giving her a positive as I the punt was ultimately very pleasurable and there were far too many very positive aspects to justify demoting it to merely a neutral.

Would I recommend? Well, I've made it clear the kind of service I received, so it depends on what others are looking for and how much this kind of encounter appeals to them.

Would I return? No, for me she represents a box ticked and a venture down a slightly different road.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cheekymonkey

A brilliant review, many thanks. I feel the same as you about TS with no breasts, i haven't had one yet, but they would have to keep some sexy clothing on. I can see the same draw with her as you can- very naturally feminine looking. Maybe if you'd had her earlier in the day, she'd have been more energetic? That's what i've often found with ts, & been lucky a few times to receive some good cum!

Offline Chris1990mcr

Far to risky with this one been seeing multiple BB reports of her since hung angels days.
You knew the risk and what you were getting into but seems risky.

Online ptt67

Far to risky with this one been seeing multiple BB reports of her since hung angels days.
You knew the risk and what you were getting into but seems risky.

Fair comment - we all have to establish our own comfort zones when it comes to pursuing this particular hobby.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 04:39:20 pm by ptt67 »

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Great review... I have never seen her myself but even though she has a great cock, she defin prefers to be fucked - a long time ago I went onto her OF for a month and she was defin more submissive in the action I saw in the videos and her overall persona...