Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fingering or rubbing it.....  (Read 2694 times)

Strachen1982

From your experience what do wg like the most.

I love fingering but am starting to wondering if rubbing the clit would be better to get them off.

Offline maxxblue

From your experience what do wg like the most.

I love fingering but am starting to wondering if rubbing the clit would be better to get them off.

Some WG's like milk chocolate, some like dark.

Some like coffee, some like tea.

Some like a rub, and some like a finger.

Everyone is different, so it is not possible to answer your question, strachen.

homerj79

they are thinking about finishing you off with the minimum wear and tear on their  money maker considering they may see numerous other punters that day

Jonny888

Rubbing it is much more polite, I'd say. Fingering is a little intrusive even for a WG, and while your member is likely to have been in your pants all day, your fingers could have been anywhere....

Offline Ralph

I understand why some do not want fingering but to me it is one of my must haves, we all started trying to finger a girl and it still gives me a turn on when finger slips in.  Sure, know how to work the clit and make her cum but something about it.
I think as long as you are not ragging it and digging for gold it should be mandatory! 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Both are ok but why not ask what she prefers and make sure your hands have been washed and u Dr your nails clean and check for sharp bits of nail or hard skin as both can czarist abrasions inside as well as small cuts

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
they are thinking about finishing you off with the minimum wear and tear on their  money maker considering they may see numerous other punters that day

Not necessarily ...Some don't see tons of guys in a day and some ( shock horror) actually enjoy the sex.

Offline threechilliman

I prefer to rub the outside - turns me on. Some girls like fingers inserted, as happened the other day, when she wanted to lick her own juices off my fingers. Now that is sexy. We took turns sticking fingers in her and putting them in each others mouths.

tcm

Offline cueball

I like both, I like to get a couple of fingers in and do some rubbing too, I always make sure my nails are short, I've no cuts and my hands are clean, nice and gentle with the fingers, not many lasses likes torpedo fingers

squeezebox

Rubbing it is much more polite, I'd say. Fingering is a little intrusive even for a WG, and while your member is likely to have been in your pants all day, your fingers could have been anywhere....

Maybe nicotine stained, piss ridden, half bitten, unclipped nails....
or
a hand that looks like a foot...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Deepstroker

I think if there is little or no sign of clitoral/labial swelling then you could be flogging a dead horse anyway. I like to gentle massage the sides and clitoral shaft to see if i can tease it to erection. Direct stimulation can be too much and inhibit erection

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Have found with clean hands and cut nails the best approach has been thumb on clit slowly then fast with a little lube.
Many girls dont like the rough cut finger nails and probing as one of us said torpedo fingers.
Thumb being using slowly has brought best results for me. :D Although some times they stop me and bring themselfs of quicker :lol: :lol:

Offline CBPaul

I prefer to start by rubbing, if she's responsive then continue but if she's totally unresponsive and as dry as a camels cunt then move on to something else.

If in doubt, why not ask ? No point in guessing. The best for me was in my early days, I was quite surprised when she said 'put another one in' and then 'try a third'. We didn't get beyond 3.

Sparquin

All girls are different and it really is not a matter of 'either/or'. There are so many techniques at your disposal to arouse a woman so the best bet is to explore and allow her to guide you. She knows what does it for her and you probably don't, at least first time around. By comparison our needs are very simple.

A good WG whose client responds to her signals will be more happy to reciprocate than one who feels she has to suffer from some formulaic routine. I have learned a lot about female sexual response from punting and it one of the reasons I enjoy it.

Fluffy, so what?

Offline Deepstroker

Why even bother anyway? Many of them probably just blot you out as all they want is the money.

Offline Taggart

If in doubt, why not ask ? No point in guessing. 

Exactly. My technique is to rub the outside and lips if they protrude and casually ask in between the kissing, 'you OK with fingers?'. Some love it, others tolerate it provided you are not rough and try to get four fingers and a fist in!!!  :scare:

Always make sure my hands are clean and nails well trimmed.  Some WGs have said no fingers, so you only play with the 'bits', which doesnt quite do it for me, but better than nothing.

Offline WhackDaddy

I like to feel my way down and give a little rub first. Then try and get  a finger or two up her hole. Nothing like a juicy slurpy  finger or fingers in and out like a fiddlers elbow.

Offline LanceVance

Rubbing the clit with my thumb while I eat her out is my style.

SirFrank

My signature move is the 4fingastinga and it drives the ladies fucking wild. Each finger has it's own responsibility - clit (n=1) the tunnel of love (n=2) and the brown eye (n=1). I also throw in the tongue for good measure. First time I tried it on the duchess she thought Take That were all munching her rug at the same time

Max Pleasure

I love it when the girl is up for a good fingering, especially when the juices are flowing.  I think 3 fingers is the most so far.

d00fer

My signature move is the 4fingastinga and it drives the ladies fucking wild. Each finger has it's own responsibility - clit (n=1) the tunnel of love (n=2) and the brown eye (n=1). I also throw in the tongue for good measure. First time I tried it on the duchess she thought Take That were all munching her rug at the same time

Made me spit my drink as always, but your n=1 seems a bit overstretched. </endpedant>

squeezebox

Think there's only 3 of them left now...decisions decisions....

Offline socks

I used to be a lot more restrained in fingering than i am now when things get warmed up. I realised after my first and to date only fisting of a lady's cunt that they are pretty stretchy things that can take far more than i imagined.

hooman

How about a bit of both, i always start with some rubbing before slipping a finger in.

I've not yet had anyone tell me no with a finger.

charming_red

Due to its sensitivity I'm normally very careful putting any fingers on her clit. I tend to moisten it up with tongue and lip action before using the index finger or thumb to gently rub it.

Thats assuming I can find the clit to begin with!

SirFrank

Think there's only 3 of them left now...decisions decisions....

There were 5 of them at the time. such was the mastery of my technique that she even thought Lulu had popped in and joined them at one point. I spent more hours mastering my art than Paul Daniels spent developing some of his tricks. In fact, I'm often referred to as 'the vagician'!