Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wg price increases feb  (Read 2486 times)

seems to me not a feb price cut  but increases ?
1 hrs punt £80 up to £100
£100 up to £120
£120 up to £140 or £!50

what do you all think ?

Pastit

Who, Where, When ?

My fave has only increased her overnight rate by £50 in the time I've been seeing her for that  :lol:

I think she's "a bargain" at her price  :wackogirl:

Pastit

wow that is a steal!

is she polish?

NOPE ! A born and bred Geordie Lass  :angelgirl:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

wow that is a steal!

Nope.

Last overnight I did was 16 hours at £290. Reverse booking. Not a munter.

Offline threechilliman

I was reviewing my "Done" HL the other day and noticed a few had added another £20 to the hour price. Biggest disappointment was Rebecca More upping her hour rate from £250 to £350........

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Nope.

Last overnight I did was 16 hours at £290. Reverse booking. Not a munter.

That's about as much as an overnight would be worth to me. I'd lose interest after a couple of shags.

tcm

Offline HappyandLucky

Not noticed any price increase in my punting zones. If charges suddenly go up by 20%-30% for no good reason then I would seriously consider retirement or punting weekends abroad. Those girls that get popular tend to up their rates, but if this results in a dusty phone they soon bring them back down.

i paid £300 for a 12 hour over nite that would be the limit i would pay as  £1000-£1500 is just mental pricing

Offline NelsonH

In affluent Hertfordshire there is an increasing tendency to try to get £160 which would have been £150.

Similarly £130 moves to £140.

LL

In affluent Hertfordshire there is an increasing tendency to try to get £160 which would have been £150.

Ok, but what about £120?  :D

Siadwel

I've noticed this too. I'm beginning to think it might be worth spending a £20-£30 on petrol, parking and congestion charge (if necessary) to drive down to London for some of the what-looks-like-a-bargain-price girls that get mentioned and reviewed on the London board.

I've just done two months punting budget in a week on one Herts girl. Absolutely no complaints about the girl, the service or the price and if I had to do it all over again, I'd do it all over her, again. Just can't afford that much no more.

now in the south 30mins £50-£80
1 hour £80-£140
what are the prices in other parts of the country ?

Offline cueball

now in the south 30mins £50-£80
1 hour £80-£140
what are the prices in other parts of the country ?

More or less the same in the nw for indies

Offline IAMBATMAN

Who, Where, When ?

My fave has only increased her overnight rate by £50 in the time I've been seeing her for that  :lol:

I think she's "a bargain" at her price  :wackogirl:
No link to this fave of yours or you keeping he to yourself lol

Offline HappyandLucky

No link to this fave of yours or you keeping he to yourself lol
You will wait a long time for a reply as Pastit has been banned for Prossie stalking  :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

You will wait a long time for a reply as Pastit has been banned for Prossie stalking  :hi:

In which case his fave has only increased her o'night rate by £50 in all the time he's been stalking her  :)

Offline HappyandLucky

I think Pastit's definition of an overnight is different to the norm by the banning. I would guess for him an overnight was 14 hours hounding, txting, calling and perhaps in warmer summer season hanging around her working venue. You do get some sad sick cunts in this world, so glad that Admin nailed this one :hi:

Dodo

Prices certainly up since the new year. You can still get a couple of 5* girls for £80ph but £100 is the new baseline for a top girl.

Dodo

A tad of topic but, re Pasits ban refered to above,....

Whats a 'prossie stalker'  is it a prossie that stalks or a punter that stalks a prossie......and how would you know????
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:01:42 pm by Dodo »

the clue iS in the name   stalkER
    stalkED     BY

Type_O_Negative

One WG i'm thinking about dropped her price from £100 to £90.

Offline ForrestGump

One WG i'm thinking about dropped her price from £100 to £90.

Just seen the same thing with a girl on my hl. She increased from 100 to 120 p/h at the start of the year and has just reverted back to 100.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:33:25 pm by ForrestGump »

Offline HappyandLucky

Dusty phone syndrome, WG and water find their level FG

Offline ForrestGump

Dusty phone syndrome, WG and water find their level FG

So true H&L.  :)

Dodo

the clue iS in the name   stalkER
    stalkED     BY
Read my question and give up trying to be a smart arse :angry: