Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork can be tough  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have just been informed by a kind and intelligent new virtual friend, that very negative anonymous comments have been made about me on AW which may be viewable by ladies but not by gents. I fear nothing can be done. The comments are designed to deflect ladies from meeting me. I have been enabled to see a screenshot of the comments.

I am wondering if to mention it and deny it when I first write to ladies about meeting. But on the other hand I do seem to find the ladies I want to meet will meet me without problems most of the time. Maybe that sort of feedback is ignored just as we gents ignore Aw feedback?

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Offline ForrestGump

Is it apparent who left the comments and what prompted them to do so?

vorian

Do you feel it has stopped you getting booking, if it is not true maybe report it to AW and of course you can always name and shame on here if you wish.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I am almost glad I am banned form using the notes system as it is not any good anyway. being anonymous means girls can write whatever they want without any come back meaning they can make up spiteful shite just because they want to.

Offline j122

Can any girl leave them even if you've had no contact with them or is it only active after you've confirmed a booking?

vorian

Can any girl leave them even if you've had no contact with them or is it only active after you've confirmed a booking?

You have to make some form of contact first but it can just be an email does not need to be a booking.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

They can leave it if you contact them in any way through AW as in booking or email.  Once an email is left any verified prossie can leave notes.

I have seen girls leave really nasty notes against clients for no reason and have even seen them left against clients who are good regulars so other girls refuse to see them

Offline j122

Greeeat, I need to find a friendly girl to check mine out as I've emailed a few in response to RB bids & now wondering if they've left ought on there.

Stealthshagger

Greeeat, I need to find a friendly girl to check mine out as I've emailed a few in response to RB bids & now wondering if they've left ought on there.

Me too. mind you, a minority of WGs are verified I think, and they have to be to read or leave notes I would guess. Otherwise anyone could quickly set one up to do that or read their notes

Offline j122

I only email verified ones & there's quite a few about now

Is it apparent who left the comments and what prompted them to do so?
no. all is anon.

iI has been suggested privately that I start again with a new profile and a new IP address and a new browser, but as I have a huge collection of positive feed backs on AW (50) I am inclined to ignore the naughty words about me. Also I am not a techie.

Offline LostInMackemLand

iI has been suggested privately that I start again with a new profile and a new IP address and a new browser, but as I have a huge collection of positive feed backs on AW (50) I am inclined to ignore the naughty words about me. Also I am not a techie.

Jim,
If you feel your positive feedback outweighs these malicious statements I would stick it out

Offline j122

Couldn't whoever tipped you off leave a positive comment on the hidden notes (if she's seen you that is)?

vorian

Just depends if you think it is affecting you getting a booking off a prossie you want to see in the future, if not them leave it as it is.

SirFrank

What did she say about you?

Offline Jeremy

Fuck sake, is there a way to view any potential notes against yourself? Create a fake account perhaps?

RandyF

Yeah the notes things, think there only viewable to fully verified prossies?

If it's in anyway libellous demand an immediate removal from AW, and I bet they will. They can't just write any old shit they feel like with no consequences.

vorian

Fuck sake, is there a way to view any potential notes against yourself? Create a fake account perhaps?

Only if you can verify the profile.

vorian

If it's in anyway libellous demand an immediate removal from AW, and I bet they will. They can't just write any old shit they feel like with no consequences.

Of course then can, this is AW we are talking about.

I shall let the sleeping words lie

vorian

I shall let the sleeping words lie

Personally I think that is for the best. :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have gone through this shit (approx 6 months ago).

A booking I made on AW had to be cancelled, at the last minute, as my meeting had overun.

The WG concerned left me negative FB, which I then disputed. Unbeknown to me, she left anonymous note against my profile, accusing me of asking for BB sex!!!

At the time, a kind verified AW WG and a UKP member (no names mentioned) helped me find out what was written on my profile.

I emailed AW and mentioned about this malicious hidden note, together with a short note stating how long I had been an AW member for, and all the other positive reports I had.

Although the WGs cannot see who left the note, I'm sure AW can, and credit to them, they must have put 2 and 2 together, and worked it out it was the same girl, and creidt to them, they removed this note from my profile.

HP,
hang in there and send AW A similar email. if the malicious comment is about BB, then they may not remove it, given your other FB of who else you've seen. At least have a go in trying to send them an email.

J122,
I would have suggested asking Dani, but AW have removed this function from her, after another jealous WG reported Danni to AW for forwarding such notes to the punters (as punters, we are not supposed to know about this note system).

Ask a verfied AW WG whom you know well, to find out if anything is written against your profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Couldn't whoever tipped you off leave a positive comment on the hidden notes (if she's seen you that is)?

Yes, it is possible for another verified WG to do this. The WG I contacted kindly left me a note to say that that other WGs should disregard the BB comment. In any case, AW then removed it from my notes a few weeks later.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Just as in negative FBs, some WGs can become spiteful and pull the usual excuse of BB seeker note against punters, and the sad fact is that they get away with it, especially if the punter is not aware of it.

the only time you could have been made aware of it is if a WG replied back to you to say that she would not see you, as a result of reading notes against your profile.

if the malicious comment is about BB, then they may not remove it, given your other FB of who else you've seen. At least have a go in trying to send them an email.

the 2 notes are not about BB
as I wrote earlier I shall let the sleeping note lie
thanks for your positive response

Offline Boundless

This all sounds a bit grim, doesn't seem very fair.
I am very protective of my 100% positive status and would hate to think that some slag has maliciously put something on that I couldn't see.
It's got me wondering now as I saw a WG a few months ago and all was tickety boo, she left me great FB and even replied to an e-mail I sent saying that she'd had a great time. However, when I went to book her again, she cancelled just before the meet and hasn't answered my messages since. Could be coincidence I know.
I'm seeing a regular that I get on well with next week so I'll see if she can have a look for me.

vorian

Just wanted to add a further point about AW notes.  A verified SP can mark someone as a timewaster (orange) or dangerous (red) and it is not compulsory that they have to assign a written note to it although the profile will still be flagged.

So basically a girl can quickly mark someone as red or amber anonymously without having to write a justification text with it. I would guess that most prossies will hold that in less regard than those with a description, but some of course may just see the colour and make a judgement from that alone.

Online webpunter

As a relative newbie then, AW aside, my view is that you are a good sport on UKP
You do get a good ribbing [from me included].  All in good fun :)  But you take it well.  And respond in the same.  And don't change
Hope i can be punting as long as you have been !

Miss Summers x

The same thing happened with one if my regs a few months ago, only the last 3 comments are registered do if you ask 3 of your regular girls or girls you see to click positive and leave a nice message then the bad ones won't be there anymore,

Hope this helps x

Offline Jimmyredcab

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Most of our members don't see bareback skanks, no offense meant.   :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Most of our members don't see bareback skanks, no offense meant.   :hi:

the 2 notes are not about BB
as I wrote earlier I shall let the sleeping note lie
thanks for your positive response

The malicious note left on HP's profile is nothing to do with BB!!!   

vorian

The same thing happened with one if my regs a few months ago, only the last 3 comments are registered do if you ask 3 of your regular girls or girls you see to click positive and leave a nice message then the bad ones won't be there anymore,

Hope this helps x

Thanks for that tip, I didn't know it was only the last three that showed.

cockneybstrd

HP you said previously you had to change your AW name due to an over zealous pimp/partner?

Is this the same kind of thing again, what I mean is over zealous pimp/partner ?

The malicious note left on HP's profile is nothing to do with BB!!!
Thanks CT

HP you said previously you had to change your AW name due to an over zealous pimp/partner?

Is this the same kind of thing again, what I mean is over zealous pimp/partner ?

that was some years ago and it was another client of the lady who developed a hold on her and went for anyone who appeared to get in his way.

cockneybstrd

that was some years ago and it was another client of the lady who developed a hold on her and went for anyone who appeared to get in his way.

Then its probably not malicious it doesnt stop you meeting a number of pro$$ie who indulge in your likes. So I wouldnt worry about it.