Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801867 times)

Offline Knobrot

Re: 'happy start'

I know a girl in Derby who will administer both a happy start (then massage), and then finish you off again with a happy ending....!!!!

KR

Kermit007

That sounds fairly decent KR. Derby is a bit far out of my woods for  me though.

K7

rorororo

Re: 'happy start'

I know a girl in Derby who will administer both a happy start (then massage), and then finish you off again with a happy ending....!!!!

KR

Got a link?

Offline bluebrummie

Hi great thread  :thumbsup: so good in fact I talked myself into my 1st punt in nearly 20 years. Thanks to the advice found here I saw Natalli today   :D had a nice relaxing hour with a very sexy lady(following that ass up them stairs  :yahoo:) and the owo was amazing. Somehow I don't think I will be waiting another 20 years for my next visit lol.

BB

Offline ianp1976

anyone been to this place? 

External Link/Members Only

If so, usual question is it legit or more offer?

Offline jameslover

New girl (calls herself Lisa) started there recently who I personally find poor. You get the HE but its crap. Massage wasn't much cop either. Shame Laura isn't doing it anymore as she was good.

Offline Knobrot

New girl (calls herself Lisa) started there recently who I personally find poor. You get the HE but its crap. Massage wasn't much cop either. Shame Laura isn't doing it anymore as she was good.

I went there about 3 weeks ago.  £40.00p for a massage (1 hour). Although I think they do 1/2 hr for £30.00 + £20.00 for HE.

Clean & tidy but thats it.  No touching or topless.

Better (and cheaper), around i.e. Marina in Erdington £40.00p for 90 mins - Although again no topless or touching, but fabulous ending.

KR
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:16:13 am by Knobrot »

Offline Knobrot

Got a link?

I saw Jess back in March (spent sometime working in Derby, so had a nose round so to speak).

I didn't have much time so only had 30 minutes.  This cost me £30.00p although she was fully naked.  From memory you can fondle her ( .) ( .) but nothing else.  Decent massage with HE.

She is no miss world, but pleasant and chatty and even made me a coffee.  She is married and massages you in the front room of the house whilst hubby is at work.  Hubby is aware of this.  Surroundings are ok (been in a lot worse).  The house is near the railway station in the centre of Derby, pleanty of parking in nearby side streets, although her drive is avialable if the family car is not there.

Whilst being massaged, she did mention that for £60.00p you get the full hour, her being naked and a 'happy start' and a 'happy ending'.

I might take her up on this as I'm due to be spending a few weeks again in Derby over the next couple of months.

Hope this helps.

KR

Offline Knobrot

meant to add...!!!

Jessica, is Englsih, White and stands at around 5'2" probably early 30's and a size 12 maybe 14.

Nice natural ( .) ( .) but I like I said no miss world but pleasant and chatty and I certainly felt relaxed, and will personally go back and experience the 'happy start'.

I wish more girls would offer both a HS & HE...!!!!

KR

Offline wolfstep

Hi

I took one for the team today!! I went to see earlier,

The pictures are fairly accurate she had a little too much make up for me. You will get a better massage from other girls that get regular mentions on here. She will not discuss anything on the phone, after I flipped over she does ask if you would like he. I said yes an extra £10.00 on top of the £40.00 for the basic massage.

I did pay an extra £20.00 in total for topless he but NO touching at all allowed. After I was done, got back to the car 45 minutes in and out so not even the full hour.

In my opinion there are far better but by all means judge for yourselves if interested :lol:

All the very best WS.

fos

I dont know brum too well. has anybody got natali's post code?
Is there parking nearby?

Offline Jake Sins

fos,

Natali is technically not in Birmingham. She is just outside. She is based in Oldbury. Yes there is free street parking outside. I saw her last week and had a very pleasurable 1 hour with her. I am not sure how she would  feel about her postcode being listed here. If you still require it, PM me and I will send it to you.

Regards

Jake

fos

Thanks Jake
That confirms the post code she sent me.
Its just that AW says B16.
You are right not to post it - should have thought of that myself.
Cheers
fos

Offline Murphy54

Where is the best place to park for an in all near the mailbox, I got stung for eight quid on the NCP.
I don't know the area well so street names etc would be a great help.

fullenglish

hi mate
the best place to park in brum punting or just visiting is in china town on the corner of bromsgrove st and essex st theres a pay and display only £1 per hour and i think about £5 for all day.

Offline Stapler

NEW!! Chinese Massage Shop - Bearwood.

This shop is run by 2 young - mid twenties? - Chinese girls. Both attractive. One slim, Ella, and Renee,  quite shapely, for a Chinese girl.
Clean, freshly decorated shop with 2 rooms.

I went along today and spent an hour with Renee. Left very, very happy!

No showers but Renee wiped my down everywhere! with a hot towel taken from a special 'oven' in the cubicle.

They are offering a loyalty scheme. After you have been 5 times they will give you one for free!

New massage parlour is opening!!! We have nice Chinese professional masseuses to do full body relaxing massage and deep tissue massage. We open 10am--9pm, 7 days a week. our address: 117 Poplar Road, Bearwood, B66 4AP It is a one way street just behind Bearwood Rd by the Hagley Rd. For more information, welcome to call on 07466479641

.....S..

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline JoeyT

Great! Sounds good, will pop by and give it a try :)

Offline Stapler

One of the advantages - as well as others ;) - is you don't have to go into Brum!

..S.....

Two nice girls btw. I was sat in reception after chatting away to them!
They speak good English and have a sense of humour.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:01:01 pm by Stapler »

Offline JoeyT

Great! Sounds good, will pop by and give it a try :)
Thank you for the info

fos

One of the advantages - as well as others ;) - is you don't have to go into Brum!

..S.....

Two nice girls btw. I was sat in reception after chatting away to them!
They speak good English and have a sense of humour.
Thanks Stapler - you certainly know how to put a guy into a quandary!
I have a rare opportunity to visit Birmingham this weekend and had planned to try an app with Natali with Mally as first reserve.
These Chinese girls are on the right side of Brum so what is your pitching order given that I haven't seen any of them before?
Are you prepared to offer more info on what made you very very happy?
Cheers
Fos

Offline Stapler

Hi Fos,

You know from other reports what Natalli offers!

With the new Chinese girl, I paid £40 for the hour for good, strongish, trained massage with sensual teasing!
Then £20 for unrushed handjob with plenty of attention to my balls and tip of knob whilst she tweaked my nipples at the same time.
I was playing feel up clothes under her skirt!

They will do more for more money I am sure - but I only EVER pay £20 extra - no matter what!

Good luck whoever you choose!

...S....

Dodo

Thanks Stapler - you certainly know how to put a guy into a quandary!
I have a rare opportunity to visit Birmingham this weekend and had planned to try an app with Natali with Mally as first reserve.
These Chinese girls are on the right side of Brum so what is your pitching order given that I haven't seen any of them before?
Are you prepared to offer more info on what made you very very happy?
Cheers
Fos
My recommendation would be Nancy, Soni, Nat in that order........but the new one Stapler has reported on sounds velly tempting.

Offline Stapler

My recommendation would be Nancy, Soni, Nat in that order........but the new one Stapler has reported on sounds velly tempting.

You just wait till I tell KSY you have left her out of your top three!  :lol:

..S.....

Offline SeekingSensuality

I'm already planning a visit to this new place that Stapler recommends! (I'm so easily led, you should really be on commission!)

I'd be interested to hear how you rate this girl against your top experiences with Suka and the like?

fos

Thanks Aspley but you are compounding my dilemma. 
I have a penchant for Chinese girls as I have found them find far more polite and attentive than Thai girls (almost subservient).
Coupled with tight pussy's and 'entertaining' orgasms they are hard to resist, but this is an FSBM appointment so I am going with my head not my heart and will try Natali.

Dodo

You just wait till I tell KSY you have left her out of your top three!  :lol:

..S.....
To be honest Stapler she would still be the one I'd go to if it was my last one but everytime I put her name on here you give me big grief so decided best to keep her to myself.
Drove past that new place in Bearwood earlier.......looks like it has a waiting room at the front,
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 04:31:10 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Drove past that new place in Bearwood earlier.......looks like it has a waiting room at the front,

.....and your point is?

So, great oracles of FBSM, any thoughts on this one:

Haven't seen anything on her before that I recall but may have missed something...

fos

Thanks Aspley but you are compounding my dilemma. 
I have a penchant for Chinese girls as I have found them find far more polite and attentive than Thai girls (almost subservient).
Coupled with tight pussy's and 'entertaining' orgasms they are hard to resist, but this is an FSBM appointment so I am going with my head not my heart and will try Natali.
Just booked in with Natali and she has put up her price to £90  :dash:
Does she always sound half soaked on the phone?

If she kept saying 'darling' then I think that's normal ;)

She seems lovably eccentric, as others have mentioned.

Dodo

She is just kind of weird in a nice sort of way......can never quite work out if she does it on purpose or if that is just the way she is.

Dodo

.....and your point is?
Seemed a bit barber shop ish.
I suppose the point is that I would kinda feel uncomfortable sitting in a room with other guy(s) waiting for an FBSM session. OOMV

Dodo

Haven't seen anything on her before that I recall but may have missed something...
Ronnie, ain't this one of the girls from that place in Boldmere ?

Offline Stapler

Seemed a bit barber shop ish.
I suppose the point is that I would kinda feel uncomfortable sitting in a room with other guy(s) waiting for an FBSM session. OOMV

See you there!

What time?

Offline Stapler

Our Nat is a little quirky!

You are over-paying!

Dodo

See you there!

What time?
Friday 3.30 ......... How will I know which one is you?? Do I look out for a short, fat, balding old git :-))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:58:03 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

Our Nat is a little quirky!

You are over-paying!
I reckon that once Nat has finished with him we won't here from Fos again. RIP  :wacko:

Offline Stapler

Friday 3.30 ......... How will I know which one is you?? Do I look out for a short, fat, balding old git :-))

3:30 it is then.

How about a double in the same room?

Offline Stapler

I reckon that once Nat has finished with him we won't here from Fos again. RIP  :wacko:

You are right!  Nearly!

We might not HEAR from him again!

Offline Stapler

I believe this is an ad for the girls who work from the flat opposite KFC in Erdington.
The girls change and it is pot luck really as to whether you get a good or bad experience.

I was lucky when I saw Apple but our member, 5000 did not have such luck when he went.

..S.....

fos

You are right!  Nearly!

not sure how to take those comments??

Offline Stapler

not sure how to take those comments??

Fos,

Not aimed at you.
It's just me having fun with Aspley about his grammar! (We have a bit of banter from time to time!)

You will have a good time with Natalli. She IS quirky which I actually like! ....and when you follow her up the stairs.......oh! My!

...S.....

Offline Murphy54

Hi
Does anyone know who this is, I seem to remember the girl but there is no name mentioned and the pictures look very promising.

Offline Stapler

You haven't been paying attention have you Murph?  ;) :lol:

Offline 25nicenfun

STAPLER ? anyone been here £20 a hr sounds good is it true

Offline Murphy54

You haven't been paying attention have you Murph?  ;) :lol:

After 2 weeks on Holiday with Mrs M and 2 weeks of 12 hr days, catching up on work that built up during the holiday. My heads like a cabbage! Mind you I think it was the 2 weeks with Mrs M that caused it not the 12 hr days ;)

Offline Stapler

Offline Murphy54

Thanks Stapler, the advert I've book marked for Suka doesn't have any pictures and the wording is totally different. same mobile number though. just need to decide wether a revisit to Soni is on the cards or a first visit to Suka is called for. Might de-cabbage the old  noggin.

temmop

I saw Jane (External Link/Members Only) a few weeks back and boys I gotta tell you: fucking wow.

I was absolutely gagging for a good rub down and rub off and she did that and more.  OK, it's not like there was penetration - though she did give my member a teasing kiss - but it was as close a b2b as I've ever had.  She's got lovely big (enhanced) boobs too, and offered me a great titwank. 

10/10

Dodo

You are right!  Nearly!

Told you Stapes, we aint hurd from im av we