Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Sophie & Southwest_Elite (Duo)  (Read 4174 times)

29 review(s) for Naughty slut soph (28 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Southwest_Elite (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for Sophie Anderson (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

If someone could please put up the links, much appreciated.

I was following the topic/discussion about Layla/India and her slagging match with English Rebecca with intrigue, I have seen both girls before and they are both great in their own ways so could not really understand it. India, as she is called now has been described as cold and older than her years advertised, pretty but non responsive and up her own arse. I had met her 3 times before but a year or so back and that feedback did not tally with the girl I met.

I have never met Sophie, though we had tried in the past, I was always intrigued.

On Monday afternoon I thought to hell with it, lets see what would happen if I put the two together..........they knew of each other but had never met.

After good comms between both I arranged for the meet on Tuesday at 1pm at Sophie's location, a Hotel on the outskirts of Bristol. India did text the night before to say she was both excited and nervous, so was I to be honest.

I arrive at the foyer of the busy hotel and India arrives a bit later, dressed down in flat shoes, skirt, tights or stockings, plain make up. Looks wise about 25 but profile states 29, she is probably asked for ID in over 25 supermarkets. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she hadn't changed from our 3 previous meets over the last 3 years.

Get the all clear from Sophie and we both venture up, I have never done it this way with a WG and the thrill was extraordinary, but I have been punting for so many years we look for new thrills.

Me suited and a plain looking but pretty girl arrive at her door, Sophie lets us in. A very welcoming, muscular but attractive girl with a charming Bristolian accent. I introduce India who is slightly nervous/shy. Paper work for both girls out of the way, I go and sit down. Sophie is a slut, sexy and dirty. India removes her top and reveals one of the sexiest bodies I have seen with a fuck off outfit underneath.

I have had one duo before but the girls then did not interact, I wanted to see and be part of a full blown Lesbian plus bloke experience. What happened in the following hour or so..........no clock watching, was extraordinary. All intercourse was covered and oral without.

I watched as they DFK, fingered each other, licked each other out................I joined in and fucked Sophie's pussy then sexy arse as she went down on India, filthy language throughout, DFK for me on both girls and three way, both performed great Oral on me, me on them, fucked India in various positions (No Anal), at one stage I had my fingers in both their arses as they really went for each other............it was utter filth, girls rimming each other etc....

After a mesmorising experience I showered and India chatted with Sophie, dressed and left with India, Sophie was exceptional, India fucking sexy, I walked with India to the car park and we went our separate ways.

If these girls Duo again it will be a very lucky punter, this was full on, no messing around. Over to you ER.           

Offline Terenas

Sounds awesome. I've seen Sophie many times and she's great. Looks like I'll have to try India or whatever her name is!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review  :drinks:
Soph is pure Filth.....the real deal, loves Pussy as much as cock, but love Spunk even more :cool:
I've seen her 6 or 7 times - one memorable duo with Lucy2015, one with HollieLove plus a 12 man GB with Hollielove where Soph took 15loads and pretty much swallowed them all.....
No surprise that you had a good time

Never met India.....but will look her up :hi:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Good work Mr. Kent
How much did that set you back?

vw

Glad you had a good time.   :drinks: :drinks:

Are India's photos up to date ?

Only half of the duo that interests me personally !

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

£290 BSG, so not cheap but have had a few months off punting so spoilt myself.

Yes VW, photos are very accurate of India or whatever her name is !!

Thanks for putting up the links.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If someone could please put up the links, much appreciated.

I was following the topic/discussion about Layla/India and her slagging match with English Rebecca with intrigue, I have seen both girls before and they are both great in their own ways so could not really understand it. India, as she is called now has been described as cold and older than her years advertised, pretty but non responsive and up her own arse. I had met her 3 times before but a year or so back and that feedback did not tally with the girl I met.

I have never met Sophie, though we had tried in the past, I was always intrigued.

On Monday afternoon I thought to hell with it, lets see what would happen if I put the two together..........they knew of each other but had never met.

After good comms between both I arranged for the meet on Tuesday at 1pm at Sophie's location, a Hotel on the outskirts of Bristol. India did text the night before to say she was both excited and nervous, so was I to be honest.

I arrive at the foyer of the busy hotel and India arrives a bit later, dressed down in flat shoes, skirt, tights or stockings, plain make up. Looks wise about 25 but profile states 29, she is probably asked for ID in over 25 supermarkets. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she hadn't changed from our 3 previous meets over the last 3 years.

Get the all clear from Sophie and we both venture up, I have never done it this way with a WG and the thrill was extraordinary, but I have been punting for so many years we look for new thrills.

Me suited and a plain looking but pretty girl arrive at her door, Sophie lets us in. A very welcoming, muscular but attractive girl with a charming Bristolian accent. I introduce India who is slightly nervous/shy. Paper work for both girls out of the way, I go and sit down. Sophie is a slut, sexy and dirty. India removes her top and reveals one of the sexiest bodies I have seen with a fuck off outfit underneath.

I have had one duo before but the girls then did not interact, I wanted to see and be part of a full blown Lesbian plus bloke experience. What happened in the following hour or so..........no clock watching, was extraordinary. All intercourse was covered and oral without.

I watched as they DFK, fingered each other, licked each other out................I joined in and fucked Sophie's pussy then sexy arse as she went down on India, filthy language throughout, DFK for me on both girls and three way, both performed great Oral on me, me on them, fucked India in various positions (No Anal), at one stage I had my fingers in both their arses as they really went for each other............it was utter filth, girls rimming each other etc....

After a mesmorising experience I showered and India chatted with Sophie, dressed and left with India, Sophie was exceptional, India fucking sexy, I walked with India to the car park and we went our separate ways.

If these girls Duo again it will be a very lucky punter, this was full on, no messing around. Over to you ER.         

Not quite sure What you mean by over to me.? Glad u had.a Good time Sophie is lovely.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Not quite sure What you mean by over to me.? Glad u had.a Good time Sophie is lovely.

What about India ?

j_Red

Soph was FANTASTIC when I saw her 2 years ago, my first PSE experience. Here's a recent pic of me chilling waiting for those new photos...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Wow - Sounds like the perfect duo experience!

theGOAT

Sounds great Mr. K.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm still not convinced about NSS as I prefer em feminine and imagine her a bit too muscle bound.  But India is defo in my sights.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I heard that NSS has got her blonde hair back now and that she's a little less muscly?

Lz-129

I heard that NSS has got her blonde hair back now and that she's a little less muscly?

She was certainly very much a blonde in February and I didn't notice much in the way of muscles

Shaketherooom

Thanks for the review Mr Kent. Ive had amazing punts with Soph and i like the look of India's profile although her past feedback had put me off a bit. I'm always up for a good 3 way so i might follow your lead on this. Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I would recommend it Shaketheroom. BSG, not seen Soph before so can't say whether she is more muscly or not.........but yes she is muscly!