Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crooked cop blackmailed punter  (Read 2021 times)

Offline dubs

What a cunt of a cop, hope he gets treated well in prison.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Yes an utter scumbag, should of got 10 years in my view, 18 months is disgustingly short for Blackmail and him being a copper. IMO that's one of the big problems with the criminal justice system in this country, soft out of touch Judges, if the sentencing guidelines don't allow longer sentences change them so they do.

Offline redtill

lol.....how thick can you get.Risked everything for a bag of sand :wacko:

Offline Toon73

scumbag cop hope he has fun in jail   ,, but  , punter "visited a prostitute at motor home parked near an industrial estate in Sedgewick Road, Luton on 16 March this year."  :vomit:  .   

Offline brownman

What an absolute idiot, risking everything for 1K to pay off a debt.
Could've just got the money from friends or family.

Offline Sparta Prada

scumbag cop hope he has fun in jail   ,, but  , punter "visited a prostitute at motor home parked near an industrial estate in Sedgewick Road, Luton on 16 March this year."  :vomit:  .
There's only a few girls who work from motorhomes. I'm guessing the girl could have been kirie?

Offline Avg_Joe

my thoughts too, hopefully that will be a very painful 18 months, although, they'll probably let him out in half that  :rolleyes: - still, given the obvious class of WG (i too chuckled at the location and description, caught myself thinking take-out kebab on the way home followed by a quick BJ in the carpark lol)..... you never know, she may have some connections with reach in there to give him a good seeing to for screwing with her business !
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Here's another daft blackmail attempt.

Cabbie held by police after rape-claim by "aspiring cop" over oily kebab ten pound note.

Offline shagmore

what a knob, he deserves everything he gets, scum bag.
But the punter had high standards, "a motor home parked near an industrial estate"  FFS how gross is that  :vomit:

Offline Marmalade

But the punter had high standards, "a motor home parked near an industrial estate"  FFS how gross is that  :vomit:

For a 15 minute quickie so what? The punter obviously did have some high standards in confronting a crooked cop.  :hi:

Offline shagmore

Yes, stand corrected Marmalade wrt punter facing up to bent copper

Offline Avg_Joe

Cabbie held by police after rape-claim by "aspiring cop" over oily kebab ten pound note.

lol... she can now do some field work for her criminology studies  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline paper7

Why/how are some, supposedly intelligent people, so stupid?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Well done to the punter for not caving in to the snidey git and going to the police..... I read the article, it's not clear but it appears the punters anonymity has remained in tact?

Offline mr.bluesky

Bound to be welcomed with open arms when he's inside  :D

Offline Chorley

I'm guessing the WG is the delightful Kirie?  :vomit: :crazy:
As for the copper, I hope the greedy corrupt twat gets used to being the communal punch bag.

Offline pewpewpew

Offline brownman

Why/how are some, supposedly intelligent people, so stupid?
There's a lot of people that are complete idiots, but have the capacity to remember enough to just pass exams.
They appear intelligent but aren't really.

Offline peter purves

"Suffling, a geography graduate from Coventry University, gave evidence because the prosecution did not accept his basis of plea. He said that he did not intent to keep money and was going to help a prostitute, who he had yet to find, to assist with her substance dependency."

:vomit:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Online webpunter

She can do some rug munching

IMO the geezer she accused should sue her - if she has any assets
Or get an earnings deduction coz at some point she'll get a job
So she's banged up for 18 months - out in 9.  Or less.  His life has been made hell

Offline Bogof60

Well done to the punter for not caving in to the snidey git and going to the police..... I read the article, it's not clear but it appears the punters anonymity has remained in tact?
Totally agree.
Not sure I would have the balls to risk it though
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Marmalade

It made me wonder how a prossie might react to an "oily kebab stained note" as payment  :cool:

Offline Ramone78

What an absolute idiot, risking everything for 1K to pay off a debt.
Could've just got the money from friends or family.

We are assuming there was only one Victim, maybe more that didn't have the bottle to do what the Punter did

bigmanbigman

Plod would have covered up muti wrong doings for sure !

RX8 Racer

Offline sparkus

"The court heard Suffling had visited the Adult Works website and contacted the prostitute to find out that she was working from a motor home parked near an industrial estate in Sedgewick Road, Luton on 16 March this year."

Standards in journalism slipping I see.

Offline paper7

"The court heard Suffling had visited the Adult Works website and contacted the prostitute to find out that she was working from a motor home parked near an industrial estate in Sedgewick Road, Luton on 16 March this year."

Standards in journalism slipping I see.
Journalism has standards?? Since when??