Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help finding a massage, b2b, HE, provider  (Read 4437 times)

Offline alibirmingham

I rarely ask for help as I generally do my research and just punt. 99% of my punts have been fs punts so massage etc is an area I’m not familiar with. I’ve read a quite a few reviews now mentions many places and all with their own draws but I’ve yet to read one with my very particular set of wants. Or a place that offers majority of what I’d like. Some have a good looking bird but no touching, some offer owo but ladies too old for me, some offer good rates but no ro etc.

If love to find a massage provider who would do an hour for £100/£110 max

For that I would like a fs or almost fs (massage, he/owo, full touching and ro allowed, full sex is a major bonus but doubt that’s available) ideally not over 40 or larger then a size 10.

I know it’s quite a list and probably doesn’t even exist so not expecting anything really. But just in case there is a unicorn out there I’ve not come across. Some would say just see a fs provider who does a decent massage but I think the kink is in the massage shop aspect rather then the sex aspect hence why sex is a big added bonus but not essential.

I ventured into the massage scene once and went to G5 in Smethwick, was a let down so never tried again.

Any help would be appreciated as after reading so many massage reviews I’m kind of getting confused between them now.

Thanks in advance.  :hi:

Online Jasonk71

Online shed

Jessica/Jazz in Hockley

Would second that. She is without a doubt the best at what she does. Sex won't be on offer but all your other requirements are available. Normally pay £100 for the hour all in, exc sex. Enjoy  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:29:45 pm by shed »

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks, assuming it’s this lady

External Link/Members Only

Reviews seems a bit all over regarding who I’d actually see. Names like Junjun, Jessica, yaya all confuse me. Also some reviews state she’s over 40. Is that right? Also read 1 review that said sex was on the cards?? All these reviews came up when I searched the link above.

Online shed

Thanks, assuming it’s this lady

Reviews seems a bit all over regarding who I’d actually see. Names like Junjun, Jessica, yaya all confuse me. Also some reviews state she’s over 40. Is that right? Also read 1 review that said sex was on the cards?? All these reviews came up when I searched the link above.

You are right.. Jessica Jun Jun and Jaz are the names she has used. She is probably 40 but like all Chinese looks a bit younger. Wouldn't say very pretty but certainly acceptable. Also petite, but above all raunchy as fuck. Sex was never on offer to me and I never really asked as wasn't on my list. But she may have offered to the chosen few, who knows.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Or a place that offers majority of what I’d like. Some have a good looking bird but no touching, some offer owo but ladies too old for me, some offer good rates but no ro etc.

If love to find a massage provider who would do an hour for £100/£110 max
Hi,
Is Stoke too far?
I think Chinese Lilli/Grace at Hanley Stoke ticks most or all your boxes.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272535.msg2787808#msg2787808

RO is her speciality and naked from the start. Biggest downside is lack of shower facilities.
Actual massage is a bit wishy washy.

Offline seandana

Ya Ya works in the same house as Jessica aka Jun Jun aka Jaz .

Offline alibirmingham

You are right.. Jessica Jun Jun and Jaz are the names she has used. She is probably 40 but like all Chinese looks a bit younger. Wouldn't say very pretty but certainly acceptable. Also petite, but above all raunchy as fuck. Sex was never on offer to me and I never really asked as wasn't on my list. But she may have offered to the chosen few, who knows.

Thanks for clearing that up shed, helpful as always. I may just give her a go but in no rush if I’m honest. But added to the hot list. If only she did 30 mins so I could give it a go and just try it out before I go for the longer session. I know she does a 30 min massage but the extras I’m guessing will be full rate so not really worth the extra unless I’m going for the full hour.

Offline alibirmingham

Hi,
Is Stoke too far?
I think Chinese Lilli/Grace at Hanley Stoke ticks most or all your boxes.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272535.msg2787808#msg2787808

RO is her speciality and naked from the start. Biggest downside is lack of shower facilities.
Actual massage is a bit wishy washy.

A bit too far out sadly. The added cost of fuel etc would be better off spent on the punt

Online Jasonk71

Thanks for clearing that up shed, helpful as always. I may just give her a go but in no rush if I’m honest. But added to the hot list. If only she did 30 mins so I could give it a go and just try it out before I go for the longer session. I know she does a 30 min massage but the extras I’m guessing will be full rate so not really worth the extra unless I’m going for the full hour.
She does do thirty mins. It states that on the Gumtree advert

Online Jasonk71

Ya Ya works in the same house as Jessica aka Jun Jun aka Jaz .
YaYa went to Leicester in Jan.

Offline oldmanking

JunJun / Jessica tols me she's 37.  Correct on YaYa, she left but JJ says another girl moving to the flat soon, tohelp pay the bills, as all on her right now.  Seems their 'minder' doesn't pay a penny towards the flat, and rent, electric, gas, water, rates... all on the girl/s living there.

As big a fan i am of JJ tho, have you also considered Lily at Balance?  Bit older, chunkier, but equally naughty & willing to do everything you want?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:25:41 am by oldmanking »

Offline alibirmingham

She does do thirty mins. It states that on the Gumtree advert

Yep, seen she does do 30 mins but if you add on the £20 for oral and £40 for b2b you end up paying £85 for 30 mins. Might as well pay the extra £15 and go for the hour. If it was £60 for the half hour or even £65 that’s more reasonable for 30 mins. But can’t see her dropping the prices that low for 30 mins. From what I’ve read it takes 10-15 mins to warm up to the owo or b2b as well so if she did offer £65 even it would only be 15-20 mins of action max.

Think I’m thinking a little too much and just need to bite the bullet and just go. Only way I’ll know for sure instead of just talking myself out of the idea.

Offline alibirmingham

JunJun / Jessica tols me she's 37.  Correct on YaYa, she left but JJ says another girl moving to the flat soon, tohelp pay the bills, as all on her right now.  Seems their 'minder' doesn't pay a penny towards the flat, and rent, electric, gas, water, rates... all on the girl/s living there.

As big a fan i am of JJ tho, have you also considered Lily at Balance?  Bit older, chunkier, but equally naughty & willing to do everything you want?

Thanks for the info OMK, how chunky would you say Lilly is? And age wise what would you put her at? I tend to stick to size 8 or below for fs punts. Tried size 10 and over and rarely does it please me.

Offline oldmanking

i think well filed out would be kinder.  early forties, size 12ish? but a splendid SP which makes up for it.  not read many negs on her work since i've been here; either at balance or her coton lane days.

Offline Dalian690

Lisa or other girls she works with sometimes offer oral and full service. You can just ask beforehand and you could be lucky.

Online shed

Lisa or other girls she works with sometimes offer oral and full service. You can just ask beforehand and you could be lucky.

I read before a comment that Lisa had done full service but in her past days at Warwick. Does she still offer that to regulars now do you know. Thanks

Offline Dalian690

I read before a comment that Lisa had done full service but in her past days at Warwick. Does she still offer that to regulars now do you know. Thanks

With Lisa yes on some occasions if you're lucky. I have seen her a lot of times and have only been offered FS once which was recently.

But some other girls she works with seem to offer FS more often but haven't personally seen them for FS included.

Offline sanjman

Bella at Lush told me she’s a fully qualified masseuse. Even has a regular job at a legit massage place.  Asked if I could come to her work for a regular massage but a cheeky BJ to finish.  She said no, strictly legit.

If I didn’t like massages on regular beds, I’d actually try a 30 min proper massage with her followed by FS

Offline alibirmingham

Bella at Lush told me she’s a fully qualified masseuse. Even has a regular job at a legit massage place.  Asked if I could come to her work for a regular massage but a cheeky BJ to finish.  She said no, strictly legit.

If I didn’t like massages on regular beds, I’d actually try a 30 min proper massage with her followed by FS

This could work but which Bella is this? The old Bella of new Bella. Lush recently recycled Bella’s profile with a new wg by the same name.

Offline sanjman

This could work but which Bella is this? The old Bella of new Bella. Lush recently recycled Bella’s profile with a new wg by the same name.

Link not working anymore as Bella off the list.  But it should have been the new Bella as I saw her within the last few weeks

Offline alibirmingham

Link not working anymore as Bella off the list.  But it should have been the new Bella as I saw her within the last few weeks

Thanks for confirming. Guess she got the boot then lol or she walked.

Offline sanjman

Thanks for confirming. Guess she got the boot then lol or she walked.

I guess no point reviewing her now but i would have said it was a standard, unmemorable punt.  She said she was working full time as well as lush in the evenings, so wouldn’t be surprised someting had to give.

Offline peter53

Had good massage and HR recently at thai place in Coten End, review done, nice pretty girl new to massage but strong massage and nice HR. Think B2B may be available too

Online theejaculator

Had good massage and HR recently at thai place in Coten End, review done, nice pretty girl new to massage but strong massage and nice HR. Think B2B may be available too

Cant see your review yet..have you posted it?

How much was the happy ending and what made you think B2B was available too?

Offline Ding123

Can confirm B2B is available.   Lass said she would only be there for a week and that the other regular girls there offered more as a rule if that was my thing.   She was exceptionally hands on and keen to please but said from the start that guys turned up expecting b2b to include a bj which was not on the cards which was fine by me.   

Not unattractive - guess 30s , quite a stocky gymtrained  build and a great pair on her

Online Jasonk71

Where is Coten End?

Online theejaculator

Can confirm B2B is available.   Lass said she would only be there for a week and that the other regular girls there offered more as a rule if that was my thing.   She was exceptionally hands on and keen to please but said from the start that guys turned up expecting b2b to include a bj which was not on the cards which was fine by me.   

Not unattractive - guess 30s , quite a stocky gymtrained  build and a great pair on her

You need to put a review up...which you haven't done since 2019. Believe I saw the same woman at Warwick (shes only there till sunday) but may come back. As per I will post my review when a few days have passed

Offline peter53

Cant see your review yet..have you posted it?

It's under thai massage warwick

Offline peter53

Paid 45 for massage and 30 he
How much was b2b ding? Was it full naked?

Offline peter53

Quote from: mr.bluesky on date=1619529908

Was this the one in Coten End Warwick ?
This was review at Cohen End

Offline peter53

Mmm don't think I've linked it properly  :dash:

Offline Ding123

Paid 45 for massage and 30 he
How much was b2b ding? Was it full naked?

She wanted 80 but 60 was negotiated ... yes she was very enthusiastic
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:11:52 am by Ding123 »

Offline peter53

You need to put a review up...which you haven't done since 2019. Believe I saw the same woman at Warwick (shes only there till sunday) but may come back. As per I will post my review when a few days have passed

Perhaps you would also oblige with a review

Online theejaculator

Perhaps you would also oblige with a review

Yes but as always its good practice to let a few days elapse between the event and reviewing on here. By the way your 'review' you did as a post in the middle of a thread. :hi:

Offline peter53

ok. Yes I know lol. I intend to revisit so I will do one in the right section next time

Offline peter53

Did you or Ding get the girl's name? I thought it was Niki or something like that

Offline Ding123

She used something along the lines of Anna or Hannah I think.   Didn’t quite catch it.   She’s moved on now from what she said .. was only there for a week. 

Offline peter53

not sure its the same girl then

Online theejaculator

She used something along the lines of Anna or Hannah I think.   Didn’t quite catch it.   She’s moved on now from what she said .. was only there for a week.

I saw Annie, she was wearing gym wear , finished this Sunday just gone

Offline peter53

Defo not then...the girl I saw still there  :thumbsup:

Offline Ding123

Yes that’s her.   I rarely dabble but quite enjoyed it ... just having a look at other options in the locale ...  anyone tried wanissa ?

Offline Ding123

Bored so thought I’d do a little due diligence on the Warwick / Leamington / Kennilworth offerings as it’s sometimes a litt strictly to figure out who is who ....

1: Coton End and a place on Common Lane in Kennilworth seem to be run by the same outfit ...

Kennilworth shop on gumtree > External Link/Members Only

2: Sue who’s been discussed on here as no being fully legit has a new website and operates from here ....

Dropped her a text and she confirmed massage only.

3: Thai Oriental Spa - Guys Place.  A few reviews on here. But not much recent.

4: wannnisa ... few reviews on here from 2019 by it
Much recently.   

5: Thai Lanna in Kennilworth ... few
Reviews on here.

6: Selena Leamington - not found any info on this one

7: Lola leamington - South American plus sized fs by all accounts - couple of review on here

8: Lansdowne St in leamington - linked to a place in Nuneaton.   Few
Iffy reviews on here from a while ago.

Online mr.bluesky

Bored so thought I’d do a little due diligence on the Warwick / Leamington / Kennilworth offerings as it’s sometimes a litt strictly to figure out who is who ....

1: Coton End and a place on Common Lane in Kennilworth seem to be run by the same outfit ...

Kennilworth shop on gumtree > External Link/Members Only

2: Sue who’s been discussed on here as no being fully legit has a new website and operates from here ....

Dropped her a text and she confirmed massage only.

3: Thai Oriental Spa - Guys Place.  A few reviews on here. But not much recent.

4: wannnisa ... few reviews on here from 2019 by it
Much recently.   

5: Thai Lanna in Kennilworth ... few
Reviews on here.

6: Selena Leamington - not found any info on this one

7: Lola leamington - South American plus sized fs by all accounts - couple of review on here

8: Lansdowne St in leamington - linked to a place in Nuneaton.   Few
Iffy reviews on here from a while ago.

Did a review of Wannisa in Leamington Spa in November 2019. Haven't been back since. I gave it a neutral rating at the time. Somewhat expensive for the extras that were on offer and short changed on the time spent in the room. Never had the urge to go back. The service might have improved but I doubt it. Same as the Thai spa at Guys place. Very hit or miss. Saw a really attractive Thai lady a few times who did topless but she left so haven't been back since.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 02:22:43 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Pete556

Did you or Ding get the girl's name? I thought it was Niki or something like that
I saw a girl called Nicha recently. But think she is only there for a week or so.
She offered b2b with unlimited touching. Late 20’s with a great figure.

Offline peter53

That sounds like the girl I saw, but no b2b offered . What was the cost? Maybe a review too?

Offline Pete556

That sounds like the girl I saw, but no b2b offered . What was the cost? Maybe a review too?
£45 at reception plus £60 to the girl. I would normally review but she’ll be gone by the time I do this. I’d go back to see her though.