Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutwife Sarah, is she back? Looking good...  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Raj_1978

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone remember slut wife Sara? Milf, used to based in an around Worcester and also Birmingham I think. She used to work solo but also with her husband.. had an extensive likes list, very thorough profile and was up for almost anything..

Her old aw profile was in my hotlist, she was well reviewed on as. seems to have disappeared and I noticed the one above yesterday.

Something seems off though.. profile is brief in comparison and it now states she is Australian, could’ve sworn she was a British milf.

Any info/intel on this lady?

Offline theejaculator

Yeah, though the pictures looked familiar. Wasn't she a barebacker?

Online Night king

Yeah, though the pictures looked familiar. Wasn't she a barebacker?

Yes most definitely she was,🥺

Offline hairymonster

+1 Unfortunately on both scores. Prolific barebacker from all accounts so she is off the menu for me.

Offline Darkie_uk

+2 I would have to avoid it but she looks good in pics for her age

Offline Raj_1978

Thanks for the heads up lads..
shame.. ticks a lots of boxes but not worth it she’s a BB

Offline jimmymac

Thanks for the heads up lads..
shame.. ticks a lots of boxes but not worth it she’s a BB
Yeah she does look good, and a good likes list. Shame about the barebacking though.

Offline theejaculator

I must confess i did see her (I think) when i first started punting (before joining UKP) and was booking/fucking any WG size 12 or less within a 20 mile radius.

It was all protected but even back then she was fairly haggered and could have been late 50s early 60s ...it was at her place which was in the middle of nowhere down a long dark country lane. Her hubby was in the house too...

Offline shyboy1

Yes that’s the same one, I recognise the pics.
I have tried to meet her a couple of times but not had any success.
Sounds like a lucky escape!
I had no idea about the barebacking, is this rumour or is there anything to it?
SB.

Offline hairymonster

I have no personal proof, but the site that cannot be mentioned has an affinity to Bareback and she is well liked....