Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Alex  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Tigerr999

Any1 had the pleasure of girl below . Radio silence after 2 emails

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Straightsix

Could do with a link. Find 'share' and 'copy link' in the menus somewhere.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online chrisintcov

She had a previous profile as British Lauren, or at least it’s the same photos.

Offline Tigerr999

Yeah thats the same one and sorry struggling to do link . Just wondered if anyone seen her since her return

Offline M8gic

£100 for a massage, no thanks.

Offline alibirmingham

£100 for a massage, no thanks.

I’m not a massage expect so pls forgive me if I’m wrong but reading some of the reviews a 1 hour massage usually costs around £40, then £40 for b2b, and £20 for he or owo depending on where you go so wouldn’t that be about the £100 mark, only difference being you get a fully verified English girl instead of a Chinese so to some may be worth a small premium?

Or do I have the figures wrong? I’ve been tempted to go for a massage session but find the prices are equal to fs punts which are my preference so would love to find one that would do a proper massage etc and at the very least owo and b2b with touching. Oh, and not be a 40+ milf with an ageing or saggy body.

If this sp’s prices for an hour was £80 like it used to be I would say fuck it and go for it but I’m sure she’s increased her rate from her last profile.

Online Jasonk71

I can name one other thing that hasn't been mentioned. Alex is starkers for the whole hour.  They might strip off for fifteen or twenty mins in a Chinese shop

Offline Tigerr999

I saw her before when she was lauren and she was worth every penny . 2pops reverse oral and French kissing . Was best hour had in long time and value for money .

Offline alibirmingham

I saw her before when she was lauren and she was worth every penny . 2pops reverse oral and French kissing . Was best hour had in long time and value for money .

I’ve heard she used to be a fs provider but switched to just massages. I wish I knew of her back then.

Offline Tigerr999

Same as she was stunning and very friendly and puts you at ease .

Offline M8gic

I’m not a massage expect so pls forgive me if I’m wrong but reading some of the reviews a 1 hour massage usually costs around £40, then £40 for b2b, and £20 for he or owo depending on where you go so wouldn’t that be about the £100 mark, only difference being you get a fully verified English girl instead of a Chinese so to some may be worth a small premium?

Or do I have the figures wrong? I’ve been tempted to go for a massage session but find the prices are equal to fs punts which are my preference so would love to find one that would do a proper massage etc and at the very least owo and b2b with touching. Oh, and not be a 40+ milf with an ageing or saggy body.

If this sp’s prices for an hour was £80 like it used to be I would say fuck it and go for it but I’m sure she’s increased her rate from her last profile.

Sorry I meant each to their own, some people might be happy paying £100 for a massage and HE. I personally would book someone ar Lush for the same price for 1 hour as I feel you get more for your money.

I have tried FBSM but that is not my thing but each to their own.

Offline alibirmingham

Sorry I meant each to their own, some people might be happy paying £100 for a massage and HE. I personally would book someone ar Lush for the same price for 1 hour as I feel you get more for your money.

I have tried FBSM but that is not my thing but each to their own.

Tbh I’m the same but feel like venturing out. AW has literally nothing these days and I’m just about hanging on in there with Lush but gets boring seeing the same wg time and time again.

Offline DAlpine1980

I'm sureshe was a fs provider as English Alex or British Alex before reinventing as British Lauren. Just missed out that time too

Online Jasonk71

I think we all know that she used to do fs. No need to keep saying it a million times

Offline DAlpine1980

I can see it has been said once on here already, but missed that first time around. I haven't seen it anywhere else, so assumed it was reasonable to mention. Have you read it a lot on here then, I haven't seen it mentioned often?