Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where have the good old days gone?  (Read 820 times)

Offline Dogsbody42

So this is mostly a discussion thread, a bit of a plea for help and a bit of a knowledge bank.

Within the first 5 minutes of browsing on here, I've come across these two threads which both are a bit of a nostalgia trip, but do indicate that there is a bigger issue here about the state of punting, the prices and the quality of the SP's around the Birmingham area:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273959.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273456.0

Given that people like British Lisa and Myla S have disappeared along with any number of SP's who we used to frequent on semi-regular or regular basis, whats peoples thoughts on the state of play and does anyone have any suggestions of SP's who are worth our time and our (increasingly large amounts of) cash?

I've gone looking on AW today and (making some very big generalisations) its either EE girls who's sexual health can be a bit suspect, SP's who look like or sound like their either fruit loops or drug addicts, and those who charge an arm and a leg even for a 30min/1hr session. Granted that these are generalisations and that there are some excellent SP's out there, it appears that they are becoming harder and harder (excuse the pun!) to find.

Personally speaking, I normally budget for 1 or 2 punts a month, normally anything up to £200 for 2 hours, maybe stretching a bit above that depending on the SP and how desperate I am but it seems all the good girls have gone.

For example:

British Lisa - Gone

Myla S - Gone (although possibly has returned under a new name?)

AmorousJessica
External Link/Members Only - based in Glasgow and hardly tours down here any more and hiked her prices up nearly x2 from what they used to be

Isla_Brooks
External Link/Members Only - again, £150ph which is almost what I'd refer to being London Rates

Ebony Miss X
External Link/Members Only - £140ph so again bordering on London rates

Genuine English Rach
External Link/Members Only - splits her time up here and down south, but again in the £140ph range

I could go on and farther afield with more examples.

So we're sort of left with

MissSparkLane - External Link/Members Only - but reviews state that she is a bit older than her profile would suggest, although cost ph is relatively good

Valerine Black - External Link/Members Only - getting onto the pricey side

Clea - External Link/Members Only - again, getting a bit pricey and takes a bit of a drive to get to

Welsh - External Link/Members Only - good rates, but tours so not around on a regular basis

Lilith Noir - External Link/Members Only - booked up until xmas 2021 or so it seems.

This is all just IMO, not taking issue with anyone specific, just observations.

So my question(s) I guess is who would people recommend for full service GFE and what are your thoughts on the above.

#BringBackMyla

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Madone1

150 an hour is getting more common in the midlands now so I wouldn't say it's even London rates anymore the only 100 pound an hour punts now seem to be the roms. If we keep paying they will keep charging vote with your wallet.