Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FoxtrotTangoLove - central London BB  (Read 932 times)

Offline djunior91

External Link/Members Only

After a long long absence decided I fancied a late night punt. Stumbled across Foxtrot and was feeling lazy. So was considering an outcall. She stated that it’s a bit far but seemed opened to the booking then mentioned her likes list and extras without me asking.
Her extras were anal and bb. It was around 11pm and I had been awake since early doors so I gave it benefit of doubt. Especially as some people use weird acronyms these days so I asked how much are the extras and she stated her price for anal and bb. So I stopped replying.

Not sure if coincidence or was on her profile prior and I didn’t notice. But her profile mentions she does not bb

Will be reviewing some punts that occurred recently too once I have time

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Not sure you can actually review unless a booking has been agreed mate. Reads as though you were still trying to confirm the meet

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left mate.

Offline djunior91

Not sure you can actually review unless a booking has been agreed mate. Reads as though you were still trying to confirm the meet

Apologies. Been out the game for years. Was more so just leaving a warning that she’s a BB but having caught up with the rules - I realise that’s not the review format

Offline Stevelondon

You might want to think about having that image altered so the mobile number isn’t showing 👍🏻

Offline Stevelondon

My god. Are there people out there paying £400 extra for BB.