Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Ryder  (Read 3845 times)

Offline supercookie

Not long got back after a fabulous hour with Vicky Ryder...one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever been with...I was almost intimidated by her !

Not very often do you get a service that exceeds all your expectations, but for me she was the perfect package, model looks, a body to die for and giving a wonderfully convincing GFE hour. At times I really thought she was my girlfriend !

As you can tell, my heads still up in the clouds    :blush:

What a gal !    :thumbsup:     Review to follow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Certainly from looks, ticks many of my boxes. Could go a round or two with her.
What was her kissing like, and does she allow fingering?

Offline supercookie

Her kissing ? ...one word...delicious.
I'm not a big fan of DTK and all that, but she drove me wild with long passionate open-mouth kisses at every oportunity.
As far as fingering concerned, I'm not sure, I didn't attempt to. I gave her clit loads of attention with my tongue & fingers but somehow sensed she wouldn't have been happy with my fingers actually inside her.

Offline Taggart

Thank you for the clarification.
I too enjoy long open mouth passionate kissing. Fingering is not a dealbreaker if sensuous kissing and RO is on offer.
She certainly is a stunner with beautiful blue eyes. Guess flat was OK too?

Now, when to book....?

Frenchy4012

Look forward to seeing your review supercookie.

Dodo

Thanks for OP Super.......thats another on the Hot List. Trouble is there are twenty odd on the list......is that a positive or a negative ????

This one looks bloody good though......is she over by Moor Street Stn?

Offline supercookie

Modern flat just off Broad Street...easy entrance...easy parking
Bad news is that she told me she's going back home to Hungary tmoro (Sun) & won't be back till late January   :cry:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for OP Super.......thats another on the Hot List. Trouble is there are twenty odd on the list......is that a positive or a negative ????
Over 80 on mine Asp, decision's decision's!!

Offline whats that noise

Went to see Vicky on the back of this review.
Have to say my experience was the complete opposite.
Got there pleased to see how pretty she was. Very fit body. But that's as good as it got.
Got a few kisses definitely not fk never mind dfk. Oral was good.
Cowgirl and she kept her hands on my chest so I couldn't really get a rhythm going. Switched to missionary and she kept her her in the way so I couldn't get in deeper.
I then realised the reason for this. She was on her period. Ffs twice now I've encountered this. Also kept her bra on the whole time. After I popped she asked if I wanted a massage if that's what you can call it. Felt more like someone wiping their hands on your back trying to wipe their hands dry. Conversation was limited as is her English.
So pretty girl great body. Tits didn't get to see. Won't return to see her.

Offline Trevor12

Also kept her bra on the whole time.

Did you ask her to take it off? Or reach round to undo it yourself?

Offline supercookie

Wow...I'm really surprised you didn't have a good time with Vicky. I saw her yesterday morning and she was better than the first time I saw her before Xmas. Did everything I wanted and more. So glad she didn't start her period whilst I was 'down there'   :scare:  I didn't taste anything untoward  :unknown: The only thing that had changed was her apartment number.....although in the same block.

You say she kept her bra on the whole time....I'm even more amazed you didn't take it off !

Just goes to show how us guys can find WG's different. I still say she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever fucked. And I've been punting many years.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:41:12 pm by supercookie »

Offline whats that noise

I saw her late at night. Prob last person for the day. Tried to take off her bra but she kept moving around.  So just left it at that. Also kept making fake noises which was annoying. As you said different experiences for different punters. Maybe she was having an off day but not gonna try again to find out.

Offline sanjman

I too saw Vicky off the back of this review and the discussions of the best looking wg in the west mids.

My experience was similar to what's the noises. Vicky wasn't on her period but the experience was very lackluster.  I booked for an hour and instantly regretting it when her kissing was so poor. She seemed happy to just lay there and subtly move her body so that, for example, I couldn't stroke her fanny for too long.  GFE experience this certainly wasn't.

Oral was ok but she would never in a million years have the skills to get me to pop twice in one hour.  In fact 30 mins into the punt during round two, she was ready to give up trying.

Great looking girl, outstanding apartment but I will never return.

Redster69

I too saw Vicky off the back of this review and the discussions of the best looking wg in the west mids.

My experience was similar to what's the noises. Vicky wasn't on her period but the experience was very lackluster.  I booked for an hour and instantly regretting it when her kissing was so poor. She seemed happy to just lay there and subtly move her body so that, for example, I couldn't stroke her fanny for too long.  GFE experience this certainly wasn't.

Oral was ok but she would never in a million years have the skills to get me to pop twice in one hour.  In fact 30 mins into the punt during round two, she was ready to give up trying.

Great looking girl, outstanding apartment but I will never return.

Hmm was going to visit this weekend but will knock it on the head and wait for NS's return.

Offline whats that noise

Seems it's not just me then. Another thing I forgot to mention. I ended up with cim. I told her that I was about to cum. She then proceeds to just spit it out on my stomach. Very off putting.

Offline JJJ

SC I know she is very very sexy but have to say my experience differed from the one u had.  Lacklustre kissing. OWO was good, had better thou.  Sex was okay we did a few positions.  Could say she performed everything u could want from a GFE, but with no passion just went through the motions. For those reasons would not see again. Again everyone has different experiences.  Example everyone who has seen Pola says she provides the best GFE...... I personally disagree

White Knight

What do think of her tits compared to others?...

Offline JJJ

What do think of her tits compared to others?...

Remember them being small but I'm not a 'tit' man so doesn't bother me at all

Zook Mihof

I punted her a few months before xmas.... as stated above, very good looking, nice girl, but lacklustre in the GFE department.