Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ameliarain - Deposit scam  (Read 462 times)

Offline antony8821

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now I know to never give a deposit out. I feel for people who do and should know better, however, I was an idiot.

3 years ago I used to cam with Amelia, incredible body, face, legs, feet, and just the whole package. at the time we spoke a lot and she was living in willenhall, I was also living there. So we arranged a booking and she asked for a deposit, I never ever send deposits but as it was only £20 I said if she runs off its only £20 but I cant see her doing that as we have spoken a lot and built a good relationship. I sort of paid the deposit thinking she was going to ghost me, and she did.

I kept her on my hotlist and she moves around a lot, area to area, all of the time. then she appeared in stoke, and i thought here is my chance, so arranged to meet. she told me to whatsapp her and I had recently changed my punting number. Her rates are advertised at £80 for half hour. I told her i wanted a 30 min incall, she replies with £40 now, £50 on arrival (£90). I said well I have already paid my deposit three years ago so I will just pay the £60 on arrival as it states £80 on your profile.

can you believe she blocked me!? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I know this is in the west mids but could almost do with being national as she said she moves her profile around to pick up more cam customers. but she has 0 feedback  so i cant imagine her cam customers are enjoying themselves too much either!

Online alabama1

It would have been more helpful if you had disclosed your dealings with her 3 years ago. I also can't see how this can qualify as a review, as it wasn't arranged.

Offline antony8821

I couldnt disclose my feelings 3 years ago as she ghosted me and deleted her profile.

she then re appeared in the last 6 months.

i gave her the benefit of the doubt to meet with me but the tactics havn't changed in the last 3 years. there could of been a genuine reason for 3 years ago and she could of explained but instead she blocked me.

just letting you guys out there know.

Online alabama1

I appreciate the warning, but what i am saying is that you have put it in reviews instead of discussions.  :hi:

Offline antony8821

i didnt really know where to put it, Admin if this is in the wrong section please move to where ever you think it should be.

Offline Lewis

I know this is in the west mids but could almost do with being national as she said she moves her profile around to pick up more cam customers. but she has 0 feedback  so i cant imagine her cam customers are enjoying themselves too much either!

Her profile is already moved to Denbighshire, Wales.

AW take a dim view of people/scammers who keep moving their profile around for photo selling reasons and the like.

Offline JontyR

amazing that anyone would jizz up a regular camming gig (especially at those rates) for twenty quid.