Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G5 from Smethwick moved?  (Read 818 times)

Offline Dudleypunter

This is interesting I’m sure I saw G5 massage shop in kingswinford high street today. If it is that it’s not in a very discreet location!!

Online bonham

The Smethwick one is staying open they seid got two shops now.
New one in kingswinford opening tomorrow deepika working there who most know already in reviews
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 07:01:38 pm by bonham »

Offline alabama1

The Smethwick one is staying open they seid got two shops now.
New one in kingswinford opening tomorrow deepika working there who most know already in reviews
I am not generally into massages, but i did contact this place earlier out of curiosity and was told that the girl is a slim, 25 yr old Indian. Do you think this would be 'Deepika' who you are referring to ? And if so, what is she actually like ? cheers
Edit. Sorry Bonham, didn't realised you had reviewed her. This answers my questions, cheers.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 07:41:46 pm by alabama1 »

Online shed

I am not generally into massages, but i did contact this place earlier out of curiosity and was told that the girl is a slim, 25 yr old Indian. Do you think this would be 'Deepika' who you are referring to ? And if so, what is she actually like ? cheers
Edit. Sorry Bonham, didn't realised you had reviewed her. This answers my questions, cheers.

There are a few reviews on here mate. I saw her and reviewed. Wouldn't return.

Offline alabama1

There are a few reviews on here mate. I saw her and reviewed. Wouldn't return.
Cheers mate  :thumbsup:

Online bonham

No problem Alabama yes it is deepika who I've had good times with her and a couple not so good . Think she does to many hours at this place and affects her performance.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 08:44:51 pm by bonham »