Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone pending a review of oriental lily Newcastle?  (Read 775 times)

Offline Hugger-Mugger

I'm sure the place is popular, but I don't see many recent reviews, especially since the Thai place opened a few doors up.
Anyone pending a review? What are the current ladies like? Still rotated every few weeks?

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:39:25 pm by Hugger-Mugger »

Offline southern boy

Maybe a good one for you to investigate

Offline Jasonk71

I'm sure the place is popular, but I don't see many recent reviews, especially since the Thai place opened a few doors up.
Anyone pending a review? What are the current ladies like? Still rotated every few weeks?

Thanks
Got a link for the Thai place?

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Just to be clear, I was asking about the Chinese place at 55 George Street, Newcastle

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Just to be clear, I was asking about the Chinese place at 55 George Street, Newcastle

External Link/Members Only

It's a switch joint. Unless anyone has been this week you'll only find out who's working by asking them.

Offline Jasonk71

I think I'll stick with Helen @Oriental Lily

Offline Hugger-Mugger

I think I'll stick with Helen @Oriental Lily
I don't think she has been reviewed since 2018
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213750.msg2170362#msg2170362

If you know of a more recent rotation, please do tell.

Offline Jasonk71

I don't think she has been reviewed since 2018
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213750.msg2170362#msg2170362

If you know of a more recent rotation, please do tell.
I had a session with her four months ago. She was as excellent as ever

Online Itsonlyme

Helen and Anne are the regulars the rest are random no pictures so u just have to go for it and be prepared to walk if you don’t like the look of them

Offline Hugger-Mugger

:drinks:
I've read reviews on those two ladies and they sound OK. I've never walked, and probably wouldn't. I'd probably just drop to 30 mins and have minimum extras.
If there is a half decent chance of one of those, I'll give it a spin. Would be handy to get reviews on the other 'randoms' that pass through.

Online Itsonlyme

:drinks:
I've read reviews on those two ladies and they sound OK. I've never walked, and probably wouldn't. I'd probably just drop to 30 mins and have minimum extras.
If there is a half decent chance of one of those, I'll give it a spin. Would be handy to get reviews on the other 'randoms' that pass through.

I’ve reviewed a random sp there