Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you find it hard to find what your looking for ?  (Read 744 times)

Offline ian699

so i live near birmingham im into oriental girls from taiwan, japan and korea and china , not really into thai girls tho
but im finding it so hard to find any korean or taiwanese heck even japanese girls that are who there profile pictures say they are.
i find vivastreet the girls never look like there profile
only really adultwork but in birmingham, on the site, there are never really any oriental girls
any suggestions ?

and do you guys have preferences you cant find ?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 06:37:44 pm by ian699 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As you're asking for suggestions I've moved this to WM general discussions.

Offline JontyR

If you like chinese girls then you are in luck. You are never further than 3 miles from a rub and tug.

If you want their picture before hand though...

Personally I am annoyed of the lack of slim freckled surgery free redheads over six foot tall.

Offline GingerNuts

so i live near birmingham im into oriental girls from taiwan, japan and korea and china , not really into thai girls tho
but im finding it so hard to find any korean or taiwanese heck even japanese girls that are who there profile pictures say they are.

I'd be surprised if there are any any Korean, Taiwanese or Japanese ladies working in Birmingham or the surrounding area. Any such adverts will almost certainly lead you to a Chinese lady who will not be the one pictured as you've found.

i find vivastreet the girls never look like there profile

Why no reviews of the Vivastreet girls you have met?

Offline ian699

I'd be surprised if there are any any Korean, Taiwanese or Japanese ladies working in Birmingham or the surrounding area. Any such adverts will almost certainly lead you to a Chinese lady who will not be the one pictured as you've found.

Why no reviews of the Vivastreet girls you have met?

i have never done a review , i guess i will next time ,  i seem to end up going to see a so called japanese or chinese girsl but get a middle aged thai girl the last few times . vivastreet seems hit and miss but more miss imo. adultwork seems more reliable   

Offline Colston36

i have never done a review , i guess i will next time ,  i seem to end up going to see a so called japanese or chinese girsl but get a middle aged thai girl the last few times . vivastreet seems hit and miss but more miss imo. adultwork seems more reliable

At the very least you can tell people; that is the chief purpose of this organisation.

Offline GingerNuts

I don't know how you managed to end up with a Thai lady when the advert said Japanese or Chinese. Chinese ladies are advertised as Chinese, Japanese, South Korean, Singaporean etc. but I've never seen a Thai advertised as other than a Thai.

Offline pbrown355

The negative reviews are as important as the positives. You've been on here for 12months you should know.