Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone have any intel on Louise Lovelace also known as pop up glory hole?  (Read 922 times)

Offline Asokbts84

Hey guys,

I hope you’re all safe and well

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if she’s still working or has she retired now for good?

Thanks

:hi:

Online Punterperson1971

Isn’t this one used to be called princess something and offers BB and has big tits,if so she was recon or long ago in Coventry I think as pop up glory hole.
Note:I’m thinking princess jade for some reason
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 01:41:57 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Ben1983

I think she’s retired (Adultwork account has been deleted)
I last saw her late 2019.

Definitely one of THE best deepthroat blowjobs I’ve ever had!

Offline astag

agree

would love to see a return to her gloryhole in brum / nots

Offline Asokbts84

Definitely one of the best, does anyone know someone similar to Louise in terms of skills at all? Thanks

Offline Slow grinder

Like many of us I miss LL... many times in those Happy Days before Covid..... the last time I saw her, her and her tent were in a hotel in Walsgrave coventry... superb sloppy OWO BJ and boob fondle, then she get's a text from the next bloke saying "no show" and she hadn't got anyone booked in after him so she was free for another 30 mins or so (for those who've never seen her she has 15 min time slots).... so she say's would I be up for a longer stay ... answer was academic and this was the first time I'd seen her fully!... On to the bed sucking my face off, letting me finger her while she gripped my cock like a hose pipe... hard on, stood by the side of the bed and 'splosh' she gets a face full.. wipes off, more face sucking and off I trot 40 mins x 2 pops - £80 = Happy Chappy... after that she came back once, was fully booked then disappeared.

Offline henry palfrey

Sadly i think she has retired, her AW profile disappeared a while ago and her number is discontinued.

She was absolutely top notch at deepthroat, the best i have ever experienced, she will be missed