Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage in Worcester  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried? Googling the number brings up an older advert in London on Vivastreet...

Offline Jayne_cobb

I messaged the number today asking for prices and got no reply

Offline MalvernGuy

Offline Jayne_cobb

Good spot! There’s also a different face pic (same girl) if you look at her WhatsApp profile for the number listed. She looks hot!

Offline Jayne_cobb

This girl is genuine - she does respond to WhatsApp (randomly didn’t respond to my text message).
Been to see her twice now for a 30 min and then 60 min session. Massage is relaxing rather than therapeutic, not particularly sensual, no credit card swipes or anything. She uses baby oil which seems to hang around for ages. Happy ending is excellent with a slow build up, she takes her time with it which I approve of. She stays clothed throughout and has a strict no touching policy so expect that will put a lot off. She’s quite quirky and not sure how often she’s available. First time I went i booked for midday and she moved me to later on which wasn’t a problem for me. Second booking was for the time I asked for with no issues.

Offline Punterperson1971

Maybe worc warrior has been as he’s been through most of them in that area :lol: