Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a true lesbian threesome.  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Juankerr

Hi everyone I know there are a few ladies out there that provide a threesome that only play with the client and the girls don't interact with each other , I'm looking for a true threesome in the sense that the two ladies will get it on with each other as well as you. Requirements from the girls would include DFK , oral on each other , tit sucking and mutual masturbation. Thanks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Mandy and Alaska offer a duo, as well as forthcoming gangbang party at a Hotel in Leicester on 28-Sept.

I have only seen Mandy on a one 2 one session approx 18 months ago (when she was called Imogen)
so can't comment on their duo session. However their profile provides you with sufficient info to show that
proper interaction is supposed to take place between them.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you decide to go ahead, make sure you confirm your requirements with them.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the info cooltiger , I should have specified Birmingham only though as I don't travel to play....not yet anyway!!!! thanks again.

Offline Juankerr

I decided that already having met Amanda , I went for a threesome with her and her friend Linda and I'm so glad that I did as both of them are gorgeous and we had a fantastic time. I should point out that Amanda and Linda don't interact with each other but I was more than happy to have them concentrating on me!!!! A fantastic experience. External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
So the search for the elusive 3sum lesbo action continues???

Offline Juankerr

It always will cooltiger!!!! But for now if I want a threesome I know where I'll be going!!!!  :)

Offline Juankerr

I  have found this group of ladies External Link/Members Only who seem to meet my requirements for the interactive girl on girl threesome action who are based in Birmingham and all have profiles on AW and so far have good feedback. Jessica Rush interests me greatly as well as Dolly Ryder and Julia Divine and both their airbrushed and natural pics look good to me however I cant say the same for some of the other ladies airbrushed V natural pics....you can be your own judges.

Offline Juankerr

I  have found this group of ladies External Link/Members Only who seem to meet my requirements for the interactive girl on girl threesome action who are based in Birmingham and all have profiles on AW and so far have good feedback. Jessica Rush interests me greatly as well as Dolly Ryder and Julia Divine and both their airbrushed and natural pics look good to me however I cant say the same for some of the other ladies airbrushed V natural pics....you can be your own judges.
Anybody?

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Juankerr

Link :

Try this lovely lady!

Thanks I had already mentioned Julia Divine. Have you had the pleasure?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks I had already mentioned Julia Divine. Have you had the pleasure?

'Inactive'

Offline Juankerr

with

when in brum - next time should be Feb
Thank's for the info prez , Devon's tit's look impressive!!!! I just can't make my mind up as far as Elise is concerned , she's on the list but there are several ahead of her at the moment.

Offline War_Hawk

Thank's for the info prez , Devon's tit's look impressive!!!! I just can't make my mind up as far as Elise is concerned , she's on the list but there are several ahead of her at the moment.

Juankerr I would recommend seeing Elise I saw her about 11-12 months ago and she was amazing DFK, oral, great RO (no smelly bits) and shes intellectual and has great personality, all round she was top in my opinion. I've always wanted to see her again but I just want to try other WG's at the moment. Devon looks amazing and i've read numerous reviews that she gives a fantastic service as well but have not seen her, shes on my check list though. So I think these two would be a great duo, go for it man!  :thumbsup: