Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soon to be on viva street?  (Read 678 times)

Offline BootsnBunches

I ended up having a long wait for the girl I saw near Canary Wharf yesterday. (I arrived early and she was running late).  It's funny what you see if you hang around. I guess this lass will be appearing on viva street soon. She was strutting around with an old Chinese fella. She had a long coat on as she walked past me down a quiet backstreet, but dropped it to the floor and stood their in her bikini for a couple of quick pics. A few yards further and she did it again.

She was complete Monet. Good body but hanging face so she won't be tempting me. It amused me whilst I waited though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Callisto

Hahaha good work!  Guessing it could be for an AW gallery too.  I think your eternal challenge should now be to find that photo in its full usage.

bristolqwerty

Why in the street?  Why not on some pissed stained mattress as is the norm on VS?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:47:49 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline BootsnBunches

Trying to prove location I guess. She had a newspaper in a couple of shots to show the date.

Offline Dicky

Haha brilliant. Fascinating to see a Chinese pimp dressed in a suit

bristolqwerty

OP Mildly disappointed with your photography skills. Where’s the full face and upskirt photos  :D

Offline BootsnBunches

:D

I got a better shot but felt it was fair to post the blurry shot on the off-chance they were just doing it for laughs and it wasn't a hooker pimp combo.

Offline scutty brown

Trying to prove location I guess. She had a newspaper in a couple of shots to show the date.

Then those were for AW verification

Callisto

I got a better shot but felt it was fair to post the blurry shot on the off-chance they were just doing it for laughs and it wasn't a hooker pimp combo.

Good man, props to you for that.

bristolqwerty

I think there should be prizes for the first.....
1. To spot her VS profile
2. Punt with her
3. Pop on a positive  :D