Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen this girl in Enfield ?  (Read 3823 times)

Offline snowman2000

I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl or knows about her as I couldn't find any information on this site or anywhere else . I appreciate if anyone here can share some info as the girl looks very young and want to sure if she is not younger than that and she is a legit . She has claimed that she is 18 . External Link/Members Only

Offline TonyD

4ft 5ins tall??  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: handy for blowjobs....save her kneeling down  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:23:23 pm by TonyD »

Offline snowman2000

4ft 5ins tall??  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: handy for blowjobs....save her kneeling down  :D
Yeah and she is cute too ;)

Offline cotton

Omg she is cute , shame she dosnt do OWO or CIM , still might be worth £60 for half an hour.

Offline snowman2000

Omg she is cute , shame she dosnt do OWO or CIM , still might be worth £60 for half an hour.
Are you concidering to see her? If so can you tell us about her?

Offline Bassman

Doesn’t do anal, but enjoys it....  :lol:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sooooo....whose going to TOFTT  :dance:

She looks a bit Romanian to me - in a related note - what is the standard of service for Hungarians in Enfield area generally, any intel?

Had a run of bad punts of the North London younger Hungarians before and am hesitant

:hi:

Offline snowman2000

Offline snowman2000

Sooooo....whose going to TOFTT  :dance:

She looks a bit Romanian to me - in a related note - what is the standard of service for Hungarians in Enfield area generally, any intel?

Had a run of bad punts of the North London younger Hungarians before and am hesitant

Well sorry Im new to punting here. Enfield is a big area but seems it has lots of bad punts based on reviews here.

Offline cotton

Are you concidering to see her? If so can you tell us about her?
I wasnt considering her until now , just have to decide if its worth spending out for a vanilla punt just cos the chiks 18 and cute , i doubt she can really be 4ft5 can she thats tiny, i usually punt mon to thurs so will see whats up next week , maybe ring up and ask if shes ok with RO , otherwise without owo or cim theres not much left to do to her.

Offline snowman2000

I wasnt considering her until now , just have to decide if its worth spending out for a vanilla punt just cos the chiks 18 and cute , i doubt she can really be 4ft5 can she thats tiny, i usually punt mon to thurs so will see whats up next week , maybe ring up and ask if shes ok with RO , otherwise without owo or cim theres not much left to do to her.
Well sounds cool. I saw she has limited her service since  few days ago but still tempting to see how she is as she look so cute. She is under my raddar till i get back to London by next week. Hope someone who has seen her already come forward to share some info.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Well sounds cool. I saw she has limited her service since  few days ago but still tempting to see how she is as she look so cute. She is under my raddar till i get back to London by next week. Hope someone who has seen her already come forward to share some info.

Defo do a review, even if super brief! if you go...that applies to everyone lol

I am more tempted if she is indeed Hungarian vs Romanian

First person to go gets a prize!  :lol:

Offline snowman2000

Il do if I get a chance to see her . Even if its a short review . I think she should be Romanian based on her service level lol . Maybe Im wrong though

doughslayer

She has recently blocked people from seeing her feedback (wasn't like that before, although there was no feedback to view). Draw you own conclusions, I knew it was too good to be true.

Offline snowman2000

She has recently blocked people from seeing her feedback (wasn't like that before, although there was no feedback to view). Draw you own conclusions, I knew it was too good to be true.
She didn’t have any feedback like most girls on AW. That is  why we have this website for to share info and write reviews .:)
Also you might be right . she in in my HL anyway .

Phaedrus

Too risky imo already plus zero feedback makes this a “no-no” and these new 18 year olds tend to get flooded with punters and in combination with both this and lack of experience provide a lacklustre service... unless that’s your thing  :sarcastic:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Noticed new AW feedback up...due to it being neutral (in my eyes) and some inspection of the gents feedback...ill assume its real review

'Well, she's real after all. Just prefers calls. Adorable, young, kind but only does rushed BJ & sex (mish only) w strictly no touching/kissing of any body part'

'Rushing' bit means I wont be going  :thumbsdown:, unless she makes a dramatic turn around

Offline snowman2000

Noticed new AW feedback up...due to it being neutral (in my eyes) and some inspection of the gents feedback...ill assume its real review

'Well, she's real after all. Just prefers calls. Adorable, young, kind but only does rushed BJ & sex (mish only) w strictly no touching/kissing of any body part'

'Rushing' bit means I wont be going  :thumbsdown:, unless she makes a dramatic turn around

HAHAH you have an eagle eyes mate . Well said  :thumbsup: if no touching kissing is allowed then Im out too .

Offline pepsicolaboy

Your welcome my friend

Update: AW feedback now hidden WTF  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline snowman2000

Your welcome my friend

Update: AW feedback now hidden WTF  :lol: :lol: :lol:

She has also increased her price from 60 pounds to 100 pounds for half an hour with her limited service  lolllll

Offline kingM

She used to be in the West Midlands area under a similar name. Met her and she came across as having a bit of a attitude so could tell it wasn't going to be any good.
So I walked.
She also has a negative review and I believe she may have had other negative reviews in the past.
Her feedback is hidden so I would avoid.

Offline Mr_Vanila1

Can I claim the prize? I saw her a few months back, see review. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205330.0

It was a total waste of funds!

Offline KingCrowley

Now advertising as being pregnant  :dash: :dash:

Offline francescototti

Now advertising as being pregnant  :dash: :dash:

:scare: :sarcastic: another teenager that will be pushing a pram around  :sarcastic:

Offline Mr_Vanila1

:scare: :sarcastic: another teenager that will be pushing a pram around  :sarcastic:

More worrying, has she been offering BB?

Offline KingCrowley

More worrying, has she been offering BB?
If i remember correctly first time when she appeared in the area on her first profile she was advertising bareback

Offline london39

External Link/Members Only

This is the lady in the first two in her photo album.  Jessica. In her 50s.
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral