Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily.Cute - Colindale  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Steve2

She's been around the block a few times. Not the best looking but enthusiastic. Was working in a house on The Hyde a couple of months ago with 2 or 3 other girls

Offline El Jefe

She's been around the block a few times. Not the best looking but enthusiastic. Was working in a house on The Hyde a couple of months ago with 2 or 3 other girls

Are there reviews for her?

Offline SamLP

Yep agree with that. Looks wise not the best. Remember seeing her once and it was a good punt. Friendly and enthusiastic. A one time punt for me though.

Just realised she's now charging £60/100. When I saw her it was £50/70. I opted for half an hour at £50. Wouldn't pay her current rate though.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:06:44 pm by SamLP »

Offline Steve2

Yep agree with that. Looks wise not the best. Remember seeing her once and it was a good punt. Friendly and enthusiastic. A one time punt for me though.

Just realised she's now charging £60/100. When I saw her it was £50/70. I opted for half an hour at £50. Wouldn't pay her current rate though.

Certainly not worth that much

Offline Stalinator

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Offline SamLP

Weird, as it's working fine with me. Just checked now and still working.
Try deleting your cookies.

Offline pumps

Seen this girl years ago when she was in Thornton heath, proper rough.... but she was keen.

I might go check her again as she does filming with face now lol

accessing from overseas or a vpn that hides your location?

As I get a similar proper with either when accessing certain AW profiles

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:19:44 am by pumps »

Offline Stalinator

Yep, I am overseas. That answers my question. Thanks.

Offline Johnfreeman

Offline Steve2

Offline pepsicolaboy

Been around for years and years 7-10?, last seen in Leytonstone/Leyton some years back (cant remember if I punted her or I walked TBH)

Put on some weight I see

:hi:

Offline pumps

Been around for years and years 7-10?, last seen in Leytonstone/Leyton some years back (cant remember if I punted her or I walked TBH)

Put on some weight I see

Dono about that length but I recall her being in Thornton heath in 2014,

Offline pepsicolaboy

Dono about that length but I recall her being in Thornton heath in 2014,

Thanks for your intel. I can be conservative and say 5 years ago then*  :rolleyes:

She used to be blonde and much much thinner. Pretty sure she did anal (and OWO) within the timed prices  :thumbsup:

*I would not have touched that type of size with a barge pole, no offence to her on any punters that like her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:30:59 pm by pepsicolaboy »