Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi-blu  (Read 1037 times)

Offline motom00

Just wondering if anyone's seen her? Was going to see her this afternoon but woke up feeling run down so have just cancelled via email.

She asks for a £30 deposit which I'd already paid for, comms were good and she said she'd call/text today a few hours before to confirm address (appointment was at 5pm, I cancelled at 3.30pm) and she hasn't been in touch yet.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Beef Flaps

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wondering Troll or just a dumb arse.....?

Offline motom00

To be fair she seems genuine, and messaged me back 5/10mins after I cancelled.

Beef Flaps

To be fair she seems genuine, and messaged me back 5/10mins after I cancelled.

Yep I'm sure she did. A lie is best told with some truth you know.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Say good buy to the deposit..... seriously are you a bit slow or something ?  :dash: :dash:

Beef Flaps

I can hardly contain myself - Have you not done a Search or asked for info BEFORE the deposit ?  :rolleyes:

Offline motom00

No I was fully aware I would loose the deposit if I cancelled and quite frankly couldn't care less about a £30 Amazon voucher.

Beef Flaps

Did you search and did the search come up with anything............ :wackogirl:

Offline motom00

I know it may seem a bit foolish but hey I took a risk which may/may not of paid off, guess I'll never know! + she's not been on AW long either.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:17:37 pm by motom00 »

Beef Flaps

Fair play mate. Well done. Any how.......

I you would like to pay a deposit of £100 to me. I will hook you up with the best pussy in town. Pussy, Pussy, Pussy. I have White pussy, Black pussy, yellow pussy, Hot Pussy, Cold pussy even apple pie Pussy.

This could be all yours for a deposit of £100.  :drinks:

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline motom00

Ok you've made your point......

Beef Flaps

All in good humour I assure you.

My man if you come round hear saying what you said expect to be bent over and shafted. Unfortunately for you I'm not talking about Suzi-Blue.

Enjoy your wank  :hi:

Offline motom00